Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye, you lot are totally obsessed with us, and it simply does not flow the other way ;)

But you're the one who keeps mentioning KDS, Celtic attendances and such. Now about that 'real fans' question you just swerved. Why are the crackpots on RM not real fans and the crackpots on KDS are? Any chance of an answer?

54 and well on the way to 55, we welcome the chase :D

KDS sponsored 2 Annan players, Aberdeen fans sponsored 1 Annan Player, now I can understand the KDS angle, we all know their particular passion for our great club, but why Aberdeen fans? is it some kinda weird sheep thing?

53 & a half surely. The first league title was shared with Dumbarton. Plus a few will get stripped from the honours roll due to fielding ineligible players all through the EBT era.

If you ever win another title it will be your first - not the 55th. We won't worry about that for a few years yet.

Nice club Annan. I visited there with Peterhead last year. The Blue Bell Inn is an excellent watering hole.

Well worthy of a wee bit of player sponsor backing. I don't see why this is an issue.

Under 3% I think which doesn't need to be mentioned.

You are correct, "Craig Mather 1,800,000 3.12%" was last on the list, that seals it for me.

The Pieman obviously didn't have much faith in the share issue as an investment or he would have wanted to own at least 3% of the club that he claims to love so much, surely?! huh.gifsmile.gif

ok here is my answer

you lot are totally obsessed with us, and it simply does not flow the other way ;)

What about the 3 real Celtic fans that phoned the Clyde Phone in last night and admitted Rangers continuation and said all you so called supporters should start worrying more about Celtic that banging on about Rangers CG and Rangers deed and Rangers shares and such?

It certainly flows the other way from you though.

What has Clyde 1 got to do with the very simple question you can't answer by the way? :lol:

Try telling dumbarton fans that was half a title :lol:

So there is no sheep connection then?

Obviously the Aberdeen fans decided to celebrate the pre-war Black and Gold AFC team shirt by sponsoring a team currently wearing those colours.

yeah, that must be it ;)

I note the 'shared title' ended up with Dumbarton having a 7 goal superior goal difference.

I answered twice HT, maybe you did not like my answer which I firmly believe is true

Anyway moving on

Clyde1?

I see your 3 callers to a Radio phone in and raise you the front page of the Daily Record (RFC R.I.P.) and the famous Jim Traynor column (No matter what anyone tells you etc....).

Nice club Annan. I visited there with Peterhead last year. The Blue Bell Inn is an excellent watering hole.

Well worthy of a wee bit of player sponsor backing. I don't see why this is an issue.

Abhergreen supporters sponsored an Annan player when their own club had players in need of the same.

Abhergreen fan said: "What's the problem?"

Your 'Abhergreen Fans For Sporting Integrity' then went on to sponsor two furry mascots and then, well, chucked it. Was it when they learned their club's own 'integrity' would see them sucking liewell's boaby to see off their fellow diddy cubs?

laugh.gif

Abhergreen supporters sponsored an Annan player when their own club had players in need of the same.

Abhergreen fan said: "What's the problem?"

Your 'Abhergreen Fans For Sporting Integrity' then went on to sponsor two furry mascots and then, well, chucked it. Was it when they learned their club's own 'integrity' would see them sucking liewell's boaby to see off their fellow diddy cubs?

laugh.gif

Homer%20Simpsons%20beer%20Channel%204.jpg

dumb guy repeats the same dumb thing forever and ever...... no hope really.

I answered twice HT, maybe you did not like my answer

This is a default setting of yours :rolleyes:

Clyde 1? 3 guys phoned in you say? How do you know they were real Celtic fans and not Rangers fans? The same way you know Rangers Media isn't real Rangers fans is it?

That's my answer. Maybe you won't like it but.... blah blah etc.

Your not a Celtic fan though, you are a hibs fan and nothing interesting ever happens to your club.

Would be interested in a Celtic fans view of fellow Celtic fans admitting on Clyde1 that Rangers continuation was a reality and telling other Celtic fans to move on and worry about Celtic instead on banging on about all things Rangers.

Did they text you proof of who they were before they phoned Clyde? :lol:

Fair enough, sounds like a cop out to me, but sooner or later you will have to follow their example and switch on to the reality, the P & B island is shrinking every day

Well that's my answer. Maybe you don't like it..... Blah Blah etc etc.

Your not a Celtic fan though, you are a hibs fan and nothing interesting ever happens to your club.

Would be interested in a Celtic fans view of fellow Celtic fans admitting on Clyde1 that Rangers continuation was a reality and telling other Celtic fans to move on and worry about Celtic instead on banging on about all things Rangers.

You've got the cheek to brand a post by another poster as a, "cop out" when you post that as a reply to mine?

Certainly, nothing as interesting as the many and varied disgraces and embarrassments that have blighted your club, granted :-)

and in another story

SFA tells Dundee UTD that none of their rules have been broken with regards to the Rangers boycott or the club statements.

The game will go ahead and half of the money will be paid to Rangers, who will then donate this money to charity.

Now hopefully Utd will sell me a ticket :P

It will be interesting to see if the money actually finds its way to the charity.

Given Rangers propensity to make claims like this, change the rules, then keep it.

Thought we were a new club?

I wonder if Hibs have paid Hearts the money they are due for their recent cup tie.

See aw yous folk fae Earth that phone up astronomy phone ins telling us that Pluto isnae a planet any mair, how dae yeez never phone up about yir ain planet? Pluto is still a planet. Yous shuld be celebrating being third planet fae ra sun and never huvin being invaded by Mars, but aw we here is Plutos a dwarf planet and yeez waant it stripped a that. Weer stull a planet, we ur enjoying ur jurney fae the outer-reaches aw ra solar systum. #watpluto

Thought we were a new club?

I wonder if Hibs have paid Hearts the money they are due for their recent cup tie.

Search and ye will find posts from me stating that you can "be " Rangers as much as you want.

I am merely here to critique the various arguments put forward, not to sit in judgement - I am not the authority.

Is your last sentence implying that we haven't?

Does it imply that we won't?

Does it imply that we can't?

Or does it imply that we'll liquidate to avoid paying it, along with a huge list of other creditors?