Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Your club is the world's biggest freak show. smile.gif

Do you actually have learning difficulties? Stop me as i don't want to offend anyone i shouldn't.

Please don't reply to me, I'm asking nicely and it'd be a lovely thing for a human to do.

I remember your facebook from the not the beeb days ;)

I've never been a member of a social networking website so that be a very magical accomplishment 1eye.gif for you, i suggest you smoke less of the Jamaican Woodbine Ben, it's making you paranoid, your posts are getting crazier every day.

Do you actually have learning difficulties? Stop me as i don't want to offend anyone i shouldn't.

Please don't reply to me, I'm asking nicely and it'd be a lovely thing for a human to do.

An idiotic freaky neanderthal orc asking someone if they have learning difficulties! That's top class comedy!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

None of yours is true when mine was at worst questionable.

Can someone please explain what the blue f**k this means?

Precisely! biggrin.gif

In the grand scheme of things, your delusional perceptions mean as much to me as do the wee specks of brown stuff that your mental health carer misses every time he wipes your bum Devlin. You support a tribute club, your old cheating tax dodging creditor dodging club died chasing lions. smile.gif

PHILMACGIOLLABHAIN A BIGOT ... NOW IT'S OFFICIAL

PHILMACGIOLLABHAIN has now been officially branded as a bigot by the powerful and completely neutral Press Complaints Commission.

For I can reveal that the PCC has ruled in favour of the Scottish Sun after the newspaper said, in an editorial in September, that Philmacgiollabhain was tarred by the brush of sectarianism.

Which in layman's language, meant they called the IRA supporting, Philmacgiollabhain, who remains a senior official of the National Union of Journalists, a bigot.

Which Phil though? :D

Phil White/Gillivan/Derrig/Mac Giolla Bhain/Mac Goebbels - a much vaunted character on P&B by diddies and plastics alike.

Speaks volumes.