Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Was that incoherent dross directed at me? Am I the 'He' referred to at the start of your ramble? Is this something that Ps and Ds regard as a post far less a riposte?

See Post #110333 - Have you got any figures to suggest that Ragers attendences have been higher than Celtic this season ?

A Plain Yes or No would suffice - TYVM

See Post #110333 - Have you got any figures to suggest that Ragers attendences have been higher than Celtic this season ?

A Plain Yes or No would suffice - TYVM

Nope. I do not have , "Any figures to suggest that Ragers attendences have been higher than Celtic this season"

I never claimed this and I have no idea why you're making an issue of it.

This may be boring but, for sake of accuracy, let me state that I have never today compared Celtic;s attendance with Rangers'.

Maybe you're so thick that you need that in triplicate.

I did say, and will say again, that Celtic's league attendance has fallen off a cliff.

Why do idioti like you not allow me to make such a perfectly valid statement without thinking that I am also making reference to Rangers?

:lol: it's almost sad that's what your fans have been reduced to, boasting about attendance

But I guess you need something to make you feel better.

I'll tell you what put a smile on my face - Abhergreen pulling a baw-hair over 7,000 into the pen.

:lol:

Integrity was it? Mibbe if dolly had spent less on sponsoring Rangers opponents they might have had cash to go and see their own outfit.

I suppose it gives him some sort of self worth. I'm not sure he'll ever be able to control the state of constant seethe however.

Dom, an enigmatic post. Those comments could apply to pretty-much every didy who posts on here. Care to be more specific about who you're referring to?

Obviously Bendarroch. Guy would be a powder keg if he wasn't constantly exploding.

Oh Ben is fine. he just gets ardent sometimes. Anyway, this is a thread full of seethe and anger. Your comment could apply to many posters.

We should find a way to sustain useful debate and move away from petty name-calling.

A bit of a bummer only getting 10,000 fans per game, tumbleweed rolling around the empty seats at Ibrox every fortnight.

I guess the P&Bers got it spot on, again. Those guys are never wrong.

And the SPL is a bigger bummer what with those 6 teams that went to the wall because Sevco weren't allowed to jump 4devisions and no sponsorship money either.

I guess all those bears and media mouthpieces where right again?

I actually agree with this however the reason it was 1st pointed out was due to the amount of people that predicted our crowds would be 10-15k, in fact there was a thread started on this subject where all the P & Bers made complete cnuts out of themselves.

This then changed to, wait till deepest darkest December when its minus 5 and you are playing meaningless games - ah well that did not quite work out either, the games are completely meaningless yet we are still getting fantastic crowds.

Now predictions have switched to next season both on here and these silly Clyde commentators.

Perhaps if everyone stopped predicting crappy crowds then the Rangers fans would stop feeling the need to gloat when they get it wrong.

Just a thought.

I do see your point. People predicting horrendous attendances based on the Jock Wallace era got it woefully wrong. Given the publicity throughout the summer and the entrentched mindset of Rangers fans, it really wasn't a surprise (to me at least) that they sold so many season tickets.

On the other hand, and to a lesser extent, I have heard a lot of noise from Rangers fans about how SPL clubs will go bust without them. But not so much on this forum which tends to attract a more well balanced Rangers fan than (e.g) the Radio Clyde phone-in.

It's the specific need to point out how big the Rangers crowds are relative to the rest of the SPL that betrays a need to feel superior to others. It's like flying to China and boasting about how you're taller than all the natives, i.e. classic small-penis-compensation syndrome.

And the SPL is a bigger bummer what with those 6 teams that went to the wall because Sevco weren't allowed to jump 4devisions and no sponsorship money either.

I guess all those bears and media mouthpieces where right again?

Take it up with Stewart Gilmour, Regan and Doncaster then.

Remember the predictions of the doom were that the SPL would last a year without Rangers, not my words but those of the SPL itself.

The rush for reconsturction to get everyone under the one umbrella = tv rights and maintaining the TV deal, could be very important Wullie.

Oh Ben is fine. he just gets ardent sometimes. Anyway, this is a thread full of seethe and anger. Your comment could apply to many posters.

We should find a way to sustain useful debate and move away from petty name-calling.

You lot could go bust and leave the rest of us to enjoy the beautiful game.

aahh feck it. We tried that and it didn't work. Damn zombies :lol:

Edited by killingfloorman

Take it up with Stewart Gilmour, Regan and Doncaster then.

Remember the predictions of the doom were that the SPL would last a year without Rangers, not my words but those of the SPL itself.

The rush for reconsturction to get everyone under the one umbrella = tv rights and maintaining the TV deal, could be very important Wullie.

No the we're the words of Charles green ally mccoist mark Dingwall James traynor mark hately andy goram etc etc

I actually agree with this however the reason it was 1st pointed out was due to the amount of people that predicted our crowds would be 10-15k, in fact there was a thread started on this subject where all the P & Bers made complete cnuts out of themselves.

You see, this is just rubbish Tedi. Several posters thought Rangers' gates would struggle this season. Indeed, I remember a Rangers fan or two predicting figures of around 20,000. I don't think I went for a figure myself, but I'll admit to being surprised by how many STs were shifted.

To claim however that "all the P&Bers" were wildly out on this is just not true.

Can you not recognise quite how laughable all the crowdwank stuff looks, given the struggles the team has had, the financial questions that remain and the embarrassing PR indulged in?

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Why is bennett still rattling on about P & Bers when he's a P & Ber? :lol:

Did Bennett predict The Rangers' crowds would be down on Rangers crowds last year too?

8,091 posts on P&B is some feat for a non-member.

I'm struggling to understand how Rangers missed out on having you as leader of their media dept. What a wasted opportunity.

:lol:

There are things you really don't get, aren't there?

Yes, what I suggested was indeed blindingly obvious and required no particular insight or expertise. The point however, is that Rangers avoided such an obvious course of action.

It's amazing that you don't feel embarrassed by Traynor's nonsense; yet it's not surprising.