Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:lol:

Surprised at you posting such things like that video in this thread. If only I could find vids of ra peeple making a tit of themselves.

Johnny, I only posted it in reply to your post about:

Juventus Football Club's Catholic Deacon Cesare Nosiglia today gave blessing and thanks on training ground of the Rangers , Murray Park , before Juventus trained at the Scotland complex.

It wasn't actually meant as a tit-for-tat post but just a light-hearted way of saying, "Who actually gives a f**k?".

And that is without the dead club. 'If' they make it through the leagues, they will be so far behind it is scary.

And they reckon they are worth more :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wunf, the biggest thing to stand out on this list is here:

• Profit on disposal of intangible assets £5.20m (2011: £3.15m).

My biggest intangible asset is that I'm a grumpy, old, ugly curmudgeon.. Can you put me in touch with Celtic's accountant so I can sell that for £5M?

Johnny, I only posted it in reply to your post about:

Juventus Football Club's Catholic Deacon Cesare Nosiglia today gave blessing and thanks on training ground of the Rangers , Murray Park , before Juventus trained at the Scotland complex.

It wasn't actually meant as a tit-for-tat post but just a light-hearted way of saying, "Who actually gives a f**k?".

Hmmmmmmmmmm ''on training ground of the Rangers , Murray Park '' implies it is not theirs.........

Wunf, the biggest thing to stand out on this list is here:

• Profit on disposal of intangible assets £5.20m (2011: £3.15m).

My biggest intangible asset is that I'm a grumpy, old, ugly curmudgeon.. Can you put me in touch with Celtic's accountant so I can sell that for £5M?

Certainly. But is that not to do with triangles?

I have heard its even worse, The Pope has already landed and has infiltrated moonbeam park.

Juventus Football Club's Catholic Deacon Cesare Nosiglia today gave blessing and thanks on training ground of the Rangers , Murray Park , before Juventus trained at the Scotland complex. (Gazzetta dello Sport)

popoed.gife5032433.gif

Was it a blessing, or an exorcism?

And that is without the dead club. 'If' they make it through the leagues, they will be so far behind it is scary.

You are making an assumption that when Sevco actualy publish a balance sheet it will be weaker than Celtics. I have faith in Charles Green and think he will have the last laugh :)

You are making an assumption that when Sevco actualy publish a balance sheet it will be weaker than Celtics. I have faith in Charles Green and think he will have the last laugh :)

And as we now know, that could be as late as 08/14, so possibly no Euro income 'till season 17/18 at earliest.......... 'if' they finish high enough.

Just read the past couple of days posts.

Rangers have but one enemy they should really be afraid of ! THEMSELVES.

Did not Murray stress that Rangers would only be sold to a reputable person or persons so guaranteed the fans a decent new owner ? so why blame the SFA when Murray himself sold the club to Whyte and if Murray actually did check on Whytes finances he'd have surely known Whyte was an arsehole.Murray is to blame here for Whyte and not the SFA.

Rangers fans have been fucked over by two previous egotistic owners and now another is at the helm and everyone like the two previous owners are saying "your in soapy" but the fans are too reluctant to reply with GIFUY we are are winning the 3rd division trophy and debt free.It would appear that losing a lot of games badly is the only known method the Rangers fans wake up and ask questions of the management and that only goes as far as protesting for countless millions to be spunked into the team.

When the accounts are shown for the new Rangers then the fans will see how the club stands.It will either be financial armaggedon or a profitable club.And guess where my money is on ? :) .Also Green is going to ramp up the cost of everything for matchdays to maximise profits because Ibrox has huge running costs and a badly depleted income in the lower leagues.No TV revenue in the millions,no European footy,pumped out early in domestic cups,lower sponsorship revenue and lower income from ST's,not even the wage bill cut will cover the revenue that was lost from when Ibrox was in the SPL.Green has already projected a loss FACT.

Green has been asked pertinent questions by various groups of fans (to be fair to him, at least he puts himself out there). Over on the FF poll, hundreds of fans vote that they don't trust Green. But still we get the same old knee-jerk twaddle about Rangers fans being unquestioning. :D

Just realised Charlie is born in the year of the snake and it became the year of the snake only a few days ago. Here's what it says...

SNAKE: Rich in wisdom and charm, you are romantic and deep thinking and your intuition guides you strongly. Avoid procrastination and your stingy attitude towards money. Keep your sense of humor about life. The Snake would be most content as a teacher, philosopher, writer, psychiatrist, and fortune teller.

Edited by Fotbawmad