Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Strathclyde Police‏@KeepPeopleSafe

Units currently on patrol at the Erskine bridge turning hordes of Celtic fans away. We advise people to take alternative routes tonight.

Expand Reply

Retweet

Favorite

More

Feb 27

Ben, I haven't gloated on here because I think the whole commission process was a petulant farrago from the get-go.

However, I do laugh at posts like the one you referred to from williemillersmoustache.

"Cheating, lying, stealing minks. Confirmed." In what parallel universe do these chunts live?

One where you play by the rules and pay your debts, fucking mental aren't I. Congratulations on being found guilty on all charges yet still thinking you're clean as a whistle. As I said before, minks.

LNS: “Rangers FC did not gain any unfair competitive advantage…nor did the non-disclosure have the effect that any of the registered players were ineligible to play and for that reason no sporting sanction or penalty should be imposed upon Rangers FC.”

There's yer meltdown, Rico. Right there.

:lol:

Can't help but notice you failed to answer my question.

Walker, in particular, could barely control himself. He even had to check himself and proclaim that in no way was he prepared to criticise a law lord, a QC and a high court judge.

'Twas beautiful.

:wub:

Over on Radio Scotland Jum Spence and Graham Spiers were fluzating between absolute rage and "whaurs the razor blade" depressions tonight.

Walker, in particular, could barely control himself. He even had to check himself and proclaim that in no way was he prepared to criticise a law lord, a QC and a high court judge.

'Twas beautiful.

:wub:

The Rangers are Scotlands OJ...............guilty as feck, yet unpunished. (apart from death mwahahahaha)

hmmmmmmm, OJ.............Orange Junta????

One where you play by the rules and pay your debts, fucking mental aren't I. Congratulations on being found guilty on all charges yet still thinking you're clean as a whistle. As I said before, minks.

Guilty of admin errors only Sheepy :lol:

Giruy :)

nobody's getting a penny out of the nuked remnants of Rangers, especially not their creditors?

Many Rangers supporter (myself included) hope that BDO will gather substantial sums from a variety of up-coming court cases to pay back creditors.

One gent on Radio Clyde tonight suggesting he expected the court cases to be successful enough to produce a surplus after all bills are met. If I understood correctly - there was a strong hint that the Scottish football authorities would be amongst those targeted for claims by BDO.

We'll see.

Guilty of admin errors only Sheepy :lol:

Giruy :)

And the guy responsible for said admin errors played what part in the delaying last summer to allow you time to get Green in and election up to the Scots Div 3?

Over on Radio Scotland Jum Spence and Graham Spiers were fluzating between absolute rage and "whaurs the razor blade" depressions tonight.

Such a pity they run these shows concurrently. I'll be looking for the podcast for jum and britney mind you.

Mac Goebells and his merry men have been very special today.

Pleasing :)

And the guy responsible for said admin errors played what part in the delaying last summer to allow you time to get Green in and election up to the Scots Div 3?

?????? :lol:

They've fined a dead a company and wasted well over a million on this investigation and hearing.

You gotta love the SPL :)

pay your debts? didnt aberdeens board simply dilute the shareholding in the club recently to wipe 4million off of the clubs debt?

The Rangers are Scotlands OJ...............guilty as feck, yet unpunished. (apart from death mwahahahaha)

hmmmmmmm, OJ.............Orange Junta????

Rangers FC did not gain any unfair competitive advantage…nor did the non-disclosure have the effect that any of the registered players were ineligible to play and for that reason no sporting sanction or penalty should be imposed upon Rangers FC.

That's got to hurt .

:lol:

Talksport...

Some Dundonian slept wae his own daughter mug: "awrite ken, am a dundee hibernian fan, and i want tae talk aboot the Rangers"

Adrian Durham: "I bet you do you because no-one wants to talk about your little club do they?"

Awww I'm in stitches. :lol:

Same here 18 months ago when a young couple from Motherwell (both zombies) were caught doing the inbreeding stuff,good enough for a zombie i suppose. :)