Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Do you never think of the decent supporters who support Rangers though? There's a lot of them but you're misguided by the minority of morons you see on the news etc. It's not like that at all.

Am I hearing this right? You are widely regarded as one of the worst on here. I don't class u in the same bracket as Tedi and the like. U and devlin are those bad supporters. U act like an idiot all the time then bleat about decent supporters. U may well be one but I reckon your a bigoted WATP brigade type offan. Av heard u use the term beadrattles many a time and don't insult my intelligence saying its about homophobia

There are many and numerous occasions were a guilty person or party has got off almost Scot free only because of a legal technicality.The evidence was stacked against them but because there was a technical hitch somewhere along the chain it all fell apart.So would you consider them innocent even if you knew they did it but legally they are innocent ?.

As far as all that has happened I feel Rangers got what they deserved,they were chucked out of Scottish football and had to reform in the third division.

The only thing that pisses me off slightly is the way the associations colluded back in 2010 to keep Rangers alive.I'm not angry about it but feel that all clubs should be treated exactly in the same manner as equals and not have the red carpet put out for them just because their owners got them into big financial soapy.

So I really couldn't care less about the legal verdicts on Rangers shenanigans as Rangers have been dealt with,they got fucked over big time for all of us to point and laugh at for all time :) and I can say you died last year and got the club cloned and claim it to be the same club just because the corrupt SFA & SPL say so :lol:

You can say all you like and have an opinion on anything but the facts are that Rangers were only fined on non-disclosure of payments over a prolonged period, they were not found guilty of fielding ineligible players at any time so therefore removal of honours was not warranted and that is the top and bottom of it all.

To be quite honest with you, you're opinion is irrelevant,the case is closed, no appeal will be heard and that is the end of it. Also you can shout from the rooftops about a new club but guess what, the people that matter aren't interested in how loud you shout because the Annals of Scottish Football will record the club as a continuation from 1872. Those are the facts,try and live with them.

No, they are full of hu.......ah, I see what you did there....

:) Nae greenies - but you deserve one.

Nae greenies, nae reddies....Divs hoose nearing closure :(

Am I hearing this right? You are widely regarded as one of the worst on here. I don't class u in the same bracket as Tedi and the like. U and devlin are those bad supporters. U act like an idiot all the time then bleat about decent supporters. U may well be one but I reckon your a bigoted WATP brigade type offan. Av heard u use the term beadrattles many a time and don't insult my intelligence saying its about homophobia

I've only been on Half an hour and that's 3x threads he's been chased off. :lol:

No, you're reading it.

How bad is it that the Rangers game is on when the Scotland vs Wales Rugby game is on? The Scotland game will have to wait till I watch it on BBCi player.

But it doesn't clash wae England's game. Win /lose some. And its rugby. Mon cricket.

But it doesn't clash wae England's game. Win /lose some. And its rugby. Mon cricket.

Why would I give a shit about the England game?

Edit: Oh wait is this one of those post where Rangers fans are suppose to support England? I don't think you know your history to be fair, as the Scottish national team ( football) fans were mostly Rangers fans and the team was mostly Rangers players.

Edited by As We Rise Again

Edit: Oh wait is this one of those post where Rangers fans are suppose to support England? I don't think you know your history to be fair, as the Scottish national team ( football) fans were mostly Rangers fans and the team was mostly Rangers players.

Lol.....aye rugby was a sport for farmers and politzi ie prods. You do live up to the stereotype , just wish I could dig out the quote where FF rip you for being timid...

Lol.....aye rugby was a sport for farmers and politzi ie prods. You do live up to the stereotype , just wish I could dig out the quote where FF rip you for being timid...

I'm talking about football here, are you telling me Scotland wasn't mostly supported by Rangers fans? The Celtic fans always supported Ireland, you are all backwards c***s. What's this FF quote? What is FF? That terrible excuse for a Rangers forum?

The two Glasgow teams combined don't even come close to making up half the national teams support. The biggest percentage of the support actually comes from people who don't support a team which is about a quarter.

The two Glasgow teams combined don't even come close to making up half the national teams support. The biggest percentage of the support actually comes from people who don't support a team which is about a quarter.

OK so your last sentence makes no sense.

As to, "The two Glasgow teams combined don't even come close to making up half the national teams support" may well be true - but I hope that saying that embarrasses you.

I've been to Hampden a lots of times to watch Scotland.....and most Scotland fans were Bears who wanted to support our national team.

These days? Too many so-called Scotland fans swagger about pished in kilts and want to turn football in to some kind of nationalistic Cause célèbre.

You're not called Tartan Trannies for nothing.

I actually hate the fact that my national team has been overrun by small-minded, nationalistic idiots.

Maybe you don't, Bennett, but young Bendarroch (for one) wants the Four Horsemen to ride through the Scottish game, scattering Diddies and Plastics in their wake. Quite who he reckons rangers will be playing then, I don't think he's quite thought through....

We'll be on to pastures new eventually - and if not immediately?

It makes f**k all difference to me if we're playing Thistle instead of the wee Rangers, Airdrie instead of Killie.

In the meantime, I'll be fucking delighted should others fall on their skanky faces.

We'll be on to pastures new eventually - and if not immediately?

It makes f**k all difference to me if we're playing Thistle instead of the wee Rangers, Airdrie instead of Killie.

In the meantime, I'll be fucking delighted should others fall on their skanky faces.

And all the other fans will gladly see Zombie FC rot until they die,hopefully asap.

Lol.....aye rugby was a sport for farmers and politzi ie prods.

Oh FFS, Why bring religion in to rugby? Why call it a sport for 'prodz'? Your are shaming yourself here.

Lol, eh thought it obvious I was taking piss.

Rugby was a sport confined to Edinburgh and the borders or so it seemed, when I was growing up. Plus it was amatuer. When it went professional I lost any interest in it whatsoever as I knew it would follow the rest of professional sports and have the country hopping players, big business mentality.