Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The irony of their situation - with Salmond's stormtroopers cracking down on freedom of speech and the right to protest - after their own campaigned so feverishly to have fitba supporters clamped should be lost on no one.

Ben, I agree with you there and a part of me wants to point and laugh and shout, "Karma's a bitch".

Without doubt the continual braying and clamouring against us by The Offended Ones and their wailing for the

police, Scotland's parliament, UEFA, and The Irish Embassy 'to do something' is reaping a self-sown harvest. Never in my life would I dream of phoning the polis because of songs/chants/slogans from another set of fans.and you could say that The Green Brigade are getting the policing that they asked for. That they are now greetin to their maws is amusing, of course.

However,I'd stil maintain that they are being policed too much. I'd also say that the Offensive Behaviour Act is a bonkers piece of legislation and that Scotland's Breach of the Peace law(s) need some serious reworking.

The *****s may have brought much of this on themselves, but I am still sure that there is too much policing in football.

I take it you weren't one of the knife-wielding, IRA supporting, Goon Brigade thugs the polis lifted today then.

Only what I've read on the interwebs. Could be none of it is true. No one was arrested. No charges will be pressed. And no knives were involved. We'll see, rico, we'll see.

Cock.

Just trying to understand how if something has been reformed it could be considered to be a continuation. Surely something has to be disbanded or broken up to be reformed.

Maybe because 'formed' and 'reformed' mean different things? The former is about being made for the first time and the latter about changes/updates/improvements. The essence of 'reformed' is continuity, or a meringue?

I agree, a bit like reformed chicken. It's still the same chicken but its fucking disgusting and no-one in their right mind would touch it.

I do not know how you can get any more damaging than liquidation of the company that runs the club resulting in a reform in the bottom tier?

The company which ran your old club are still in existence and have never been liquidated, nor is it in the process of liquidation either. It is still owned by Liberty Capital.

So this whole 'holding company went bust' stuff just isn't true.

So your whole defence of their content was based on a quote by a Rangers fan....

And how is it one of the 'biggest political conflicts the planet has ever seen'

And more interestingly one wonders (as none of us has seen the content) why then do the Celtic hold Real in such high regard (Falangist\ Francoist team that they were)

"Defence"? You really aren't very bright, are you?

And if you want to quibble with "biggest", just substitute "most significant", or "important".

You're probably the most homophobic person on here, saying that it's how you raised i suppose.

I pity you.

Again, Bennett, your interpretation lets you down. Disliking your sly, snide, mendacious online persona does not make someone homophobic. It means they hold a low opinion of you.

Have the rest of the day to find examples of my homophobia, and post quotes. I'm not letting you throw insults like that around without backup.

"Defence"? You really aren't very bright, are you?

:lol::thumsup2:smartass

And if you want to quibble with "biggest", just substitute "most significant", or "important".

The Spanish Civil War was not even the biggest or most important war in Spain let alone human history. You pompous green brigade loving twat. 8)

:lol::thumsup2:smartass

The Spanish Civil War was not even the biggest or most important war in Spain let alone human history. You pompous green brigade loving twat. 8)

Before you make yourself look even more of a twat, have a read back at my original posts on this subject yesterday. I was quite clear in my original post, but of course some of your Orcish mates see what they want. A (non-Sisters supporting) poster pointed this out, for the hard of thinking.

If you don't see the Spanish Civil War as significant in any number of ways, then I can only assume you have a very shaky grasp on history in general.

If you think my sympathies lie with either force of bigotry in Scotland, then you're thicker than you seem.

I don't know if you've bothered following the whole BRALT, as you (like others) seem to have become more active and reverting to type since the SPL verdict, but I don't think I have to explain my politics or world view to anyone. Suffice to say your assumptions in recent posts could not be wider of the mark.

Before you make yourself look even more of a twat, have a read back at my original posts on this subject yesterday. I was quite clear in my original post, but of course some of your Orcish mates see what they want. A (non-Sisters supporting) poster pointed this out, for the hard of thinking.

If you don't see the Spanish Civil War as significant in any number of ways, then I can only assume you have a very shaky grasp on history in general.

If you think my sympathies lie with either force of bigotry in Scotland, then you're thicker than you seem.

I don't know if you've bothered following the whole BRALT, as you (like others) seem to have become more active and reverting to type since the SPL verdict, but I don't think I have to explain my politics or world view to anyone. Suffice to say your assumptions in recent posts could not be wider of the mark.

The Rangers FC supporters have a spectacularly shaky grasp on history.

ETA - especially regarding events about their own club(s) / company (s)

Edited by Ken Fitlike

A minor localised skirmish thats sole impact on history was putting the Falangists in power for a few decades. Compare with say the reconquista, the Peninsula War or the Punic wars that were all fought in Spain and redrew European history.

Your out defending them and their politicization of football.

1.A minor localised skirmish thats sole impact on history was putting the Falangists in power for a few decades. Compare with say the reconquista, the Peninsula War or the Punic wars that were all fought in Spain and redrew European history.

2.Your out defending them and their politicization of football.

1. Shaky? Let's make that really shaky.

2. Can you actually read? I ask because you obviously have trouble writing. Is English your first language?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

1. Shaky? Let's make that really shaky.

Go on then clownshoe......How did the impact of the Spanish Civil War exceed that of

say the Peninsula War?

2. Can you actually read? I ask because you obviously have trouble writing. Is English your first language?

:lol: just a series of seething rants.

Aye ok some wee daft Ayr fan knows better than a law lord and FIFA and the SFA.

Right you are space cadet.

If u can provide one source that proves that a club is separate from the company it became when it incorporated itself we would all be very grateful. And source doesn't mean sfa who made up the pish in the first place. In turn FIFA take their lead from the association. So if u could please prove us all wrong. Try tellin this separation to an Airdrie or pars fan. If they are separate then rfc in liquidation would've changed plenty of times as old rangers has had plenty of owners. So go on prove us all wrong, dare u to

Go on then clownshoe......How did the impact of the Spanish Civil War exceed that of

say the Peninsula War?

:lol: just a series of seething rants.

You'll have to point out where I ranked all the armed conflicts of the past millennium. Alternatively, you could tell us how the peninsular war was the more important.

You are the one who has described the conflict which acted as a proving ground for WWII as a "minor localised skirmish". Is that a fair description of a conflict which involved most of the political heavyweights of the time, helped to entrench positions which would be taken scant years later, and featured armed support/intervention from the two most powerful nations in Europe at the time? Next you'll be calling the Boer War "a parochial tiff".

I notice you haven't showed where I've "defended" any of this. I don't expect an apology from you of all people, but a reasonable person would admit to a wrongful accusation. I'm not holding my breath.

ETA: Two "I"s for two.... :whistle

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie