Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just how fucked are The Rangers? They're haemorrhaging money like god knows what. Organising 'glamour' home friendlys just to keep the cash flow going

Just out of curiosity, why are a dead football clubs legends playing against a man u legends team? Are they donating the fee to the new club? Is it because there's not a single player at The Rangers that could be classed as a legend, after a single season of existence?

Most of the money from the Legends game will be going to charity.

Lol, so The Hero has recordings of him giving Murray advice on how to raise finance and of him meeting Doncaster and Topping in a London hotel .

The gift, the gift.

Not in the slightest. Can you get him to elaborate on it before posting? Thanks a million in advance.

I'll just go beat the crap out of the lying wee shite, sorry for any inconvenience.

You claimed in August that the membership was not transferred and that we had temporary membership.

I think the post that you are referring to started out with

"If I remember correctly, "

Which makes the remainder of the sentence conditional on me having remembered correctly, (which I admit I hadn't) and confers on the reader the conditional nature of what I am saying. Or given your ambiguous posting style are you claiming that Rangers didn't have a temporary membership?

BTW. On a more serious point, can anyone show where this temporary licence was withdrawn and are Rangers now holders of two licences? I know that the SFA make up the rule book as they go along and it appears that this is the case with this temporary membership. The SFA articles cleary state that the memberships available are:

Members shall be of three classes:- full members, associate members and registered members.

No mention in the articles of the SFA temporary membership or power to convene or invent such.

Edited by strichener

Someone on here suggested at the weekend that if there was anything of substance in CW`s claims then the price would crash on Monday, this did not happen, does this help you?

Possibly. Thanks.

Someone on here suggested at the weekend that if there was anything of substance in CW`s claims then the price would crash on Monday when the market opened, this did not happen, does this help you?

Not a guarantee by any means. A lot depends on who holds the stock and what they intend on doing with it. With relatively inactive stocks or if the major shareholders are all on talking terms it isn't that difficult to manipulate the markets. Proving that it has been manipulated is another thing.

SPL2012_Directorsreport.jpg

This is not quite correct. Just for the purpose of clarity.

Rangers assets were sold to Sevco 5088 on the 14th June 2012. These assets were TRANSFERRED to Sevco Scotland.

Sevco Scotland changed its name to THE RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED on 31st July 2012.

This is not quite correct. Just for the purpose of clarity.

Rangers assets were sold to Sevco 5088 on the 14th June 2012. These assets were TRANSFERRED to Sevco Scotland.

Sevco Scotland changed its name to THE RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED on 31st July 2012.

No they weren't our assets were sold to Sevco Scotland, not to Whytes sevco 5088.

Here is an extract from the D&P interim report dated 10 July 2012:

"4.1 The Club continued to trade under the control of the Joint Administrators up to the date of the sale of the business and assets of the Company to Sevco on 14 June 2012."

"Sevco" is defined in the report as: "Sevco Scotland Limited of Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow G51 2XD (Company number SC425159)"

In the D&P final report dated 27 September 2012, they stated:

"7.1 A detailed outline of the marketing process undertaken by the Joint Administrators which preceded the sale of the business, history and certain assets of the Club to Newco on 14 June 2012, was provided in the previous report to creditors dated 10 July 2012."

"Newco" is defined in this report as "The Rangers Football Club Limited (Formerly Sevco Scotland Limited) of Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow G51 2XD (Company number SC425159)"

Does this mean anything?

Someone who I know said it might be significant.

I don't really understand why. 1/2p or something?

The part that interests me is the Year To Date figure balanced again the yearly performance, 21.23% down against 7.24% down.

Whatever else may be read, fact is the market's faith in the company has sharply declined over the quarter. Rangers should not be down that much when they have won their league & have announced new sponsors.

Guest honestrae95

I've just been told by the son of a Sevco shareholder that they're just about to go into administration. Funnily enough, I met him in the bookies sticking £100 on Rangers to go into administration at 30/1. Insider knowledge?

I've just been told by the son of a Sevco shareholder that they're just about to go into administration. Funnily enough, I met him in the bookies sticking £100 on Rangers to go into administration at 30/1. Insider knowledge?

There are lots of rumors of this around at the moment. TBH I think it is just wishful thinking, although it would be bloody hilarious if true.

Edited by mps02