Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rangers appoints law firm to investigate links with Craig Whyte http://bit.ly/15Aww05

A statement released by the Ibrox side on Monday evening said: "Rangers International Football Club plc (“Rangers”) has instructed the law firm Pinsent Masons, supported by forensic investigators from Deloitte, to investigate the connections between Craig Whyte and former and current personnel of Rangers and its subsidiaries."

:whistle

Benny you shouldn't be asking questions about yourself FFS,we all know you post a lot but don't actually ever put any real input.

Sorry mate, i'll start C&Ping inane articles from celticminded blogs and websites straight away.

Benny you shouldn't be asking questions about yourself FFS,we all know you post a lot but don't actually ever put any real input.

At the number of Sevco or International Rangers or Global Rangers shares times I agree. - 580118%

Since his resignation many moons ago I've NEVER EVER seen Benny the Ball contribute ANYTHING other than to put angst ridden slights on other posters.

At the number of Sevco or International Rangers or Global Rangers shares times I agree. - 580118%

Since his resignation many moons ago I've NEVER EVER seen Benny the Ball contribute ANYTHING other than to put angst ridden slights on other posters.

Agreed but has now and again actually posted something positive and had contributed to the thread ! :o

You only joined the forum in March, you must be mistaken.

Deflectors on full Tedi ! :lol:

Your club is defined as a piece of paper that was issued by the SFA as property of the SFA but somehow has become the be all and end all of being Rangers FC the club ! :1eye

Hellboys buzzing glue again.

I don't think the transfer of the assets is the biggest cause for the tedi berz concern, the fact that Whyte (Who effectively liquadized Old co) is named by Green as being a Director and part owner of Sevco 5888 who purchased the assets of the liquidated company before transferring them to Sevco Scotland looks and smells like Phoenixing to me and I am sure the tax man will have a wee look at this especially as old motor mouth Greene has came out and basically admitted it in the press

I don't think the transfer of the assets is the biggest cause for the tedi berz concern, the fact that Whyte (Who effectively liquadized Old co) is named by Green as being a Director and part owner of Sevco 5888 who purchased the assets of the liquidated company before transferring them to Sevco Scotland looks and smells like Phoenixing to me and I am sure the tax man will have a wee look at this especially as old motor mouth Greene has came out and basically admitted it in the press

one of the great mysteries in all this to me is how a team with Rangers in the name, playing at the same place, with similar strips and crest,, with the same players, manager and staff was somehow NOT considered phoenixing. If it had been a double glazing company.... It would be on Watchdog

STV_LOGO_RGB_BLUE_SQUARE_normal.jpegSTV Sport@STVSport8m

Rangers appoints law firm to investigate links with Craig Whyte http://bit.ly/15Aww05

Retweeted by Grant Russell

Hide summary

A statement released by the Ibrox side on Monday evening said: "Rangers International Football Club plc (Rangers) has instructed the law firm Pinsent Masons, supported by forensic investigators from Deloitte, to investigate the connections between Craig Whyte and former and current personnel of Rangers and its subsidiaries."[/size]

:whistle

More amusing is that deloitte do chuckys tax returns..independent my bumhole.

More amusing is that deloitte do chuckys tax returns..independent my bumhole.

Yup - and how can Deloiotte even ask the truth? What power do they have to make people tell? Has The Rangers empowered a judicial enquiry?

Deloitte can only find what people are willing to tell. There is also court which makes anything they try to say subjudicicy

Tedi, I think there are thousands of sevcos......generic if I mind right...

And there is a world of difference between a newco and a phoenix .

Sevco 5888 now, wow how many sevco`S are there?

You would have to show me some proof that 5888 ;) purchased assets, so far all the documentation points to Sevco Scotland purchasing these assets after the CVA failed.

Was it not the taxman who rejected the CVA? and was it not the taxman that said the newco route was the best way forward.

I can wee pal - 5088 paid the deposit. which was taken off the final bill of purchase assets. 5088 had to do the deposit as Sevco Scotland never existed then. They ARE involved by definition.

Look at it and it's obvious, the amount Craig Whyte put into Imran's mum's account is exactly one third of the deposit that made the exclusivity (Whyte, Green, Imran)