Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

85% of Scottish fans do not want 12-12-18, Pedro think he knows better, true man of the people is oor Pete.

The strange thing is that it's mostly Celtic and Celtic fans who are pushing for this crazy idea which has failed everywhere else it's been tried.

For the life of me I can't see any benefits at all from this 12 12 18 then split into mini leagues idea.

Why would he appear so desperate to save something that is booming? (that needs answered)

What benefits would we get from changing a 12 team top tier league to a 12 team top tier league?

What benefits ............... changing a 10 team 2nd tier to a 12 team league?

He's forgetting that 2 SPL teams have voted against this, under their rules it's kyboshed, unless Pedro plans to make it up as he goes along...

He didn't seem that desperate in the article, "... if not then we go into next season with the status quo and I’m sure there will be a bit more work done over the next year.” Just if change is to be done it needs to be done now. I assume he's so invested in change as I heard a rumour a sponsor was secured but only if reconstruction passed - something to do with the brand wanting to be associated with a new dynamic (insert more advertising buzzwords here) league.

What benefits would we get from changing a 12 team top tier league to a 12 team top tier league?

Domination of a league is much easier to achieve in a small set up than a large one, that's the benefit to Celtic(/Rangers if they survive) f**k knows why the other 9 voted for it.

It makes the numbers work out for he stupid 8-8-8 split.

He's forgetting that 2 SPL teams have voted against this, under their rules it's kyboshed, unless Pedro plans to make it up as he goes along...

Wouldn't be surprised at all if he did but the impression I got was he's hoping the SFL will come up with and vote on a proposal that is different enough (but still the same) to allow it to be submitted to the SPL for a new different vote on this new different reconstruction plan.

I read a quote in some paper on Sunday, can't remember which, re. the attendance at Ibrox on Saturday saying that "the actual number of spectators was a five figure sum less that of the officially released figure, c. 43,000" Are they issuing attendances based on counting all c.35000 season ticket holders then adding on the number which pay at the gate? Smoke and mirrors, anyone? Nothing new, then. It'll be interesting, at the very least, to see how many STs are sold this year, given the dodgy financial jiggery-pokery, wee Craigy still sniffing around, appalling quality of football, bad results etc, etc.

85% of Scottish fans do not want 12-12-18, Pedro think he knows better, true man of the people is oor Pete.

do you have a link to that?

I read a quote in some paper on Sunday, can't remember which, re. the attendance at Ibrox on Saturday saying that "the actual number of spectators was a five figure sum less that of the officially released figure, c. 43,000" Are they issuing attendances based on counting all c.35000 season ticket holders then adding on the number which pay at the gate? Smoke and mirrors, anyone? Nothing new, then. It'll be interesting, at the very least, to see how many STs are sold this year, given the dodgy financial jiggery-pokery, wee Craigy still sniffing around, appalling quality of football, bad results etc, etc.

they`ve been doing that all season, giving out inflated attendances

He didn't seem that desperate in the article, "... if not then we go into next season with the status quo and I’m sure there will be a bit more work done over the next year.” Just if change is to be done it needs to be done now. I assume he's so invested in change as I heard a rumour a sponsor was secured but only if reconstruction passed - something to do with the brand wanting to be associated with a new dynamic (insert more advertising buzzwords here) league.

Domination of a league is much easier to achieve in a small set up than a large one, that's the benefit to Celtic(/Rangers if they survive) f**k knows why the other 9 voted for it.

It makes the numbers work out for he stupid 8-8-8 split.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if he did but the impression I got was he's hoping the SFL will come up with and vote on a proposal that is different enough (but still the same) to allow it to be submitted to the SPL for a new different vote on this new different reconstruction plan.

I must've read it differently to you, the article to me is designed to put pressure on SFL chairmen to go for this idiotic idea.

I see no benefits to this, which don't already exist - theres something which we're not being told.

I believe there is a reconstruction thread running for those who genuinely wish to debate these issues, rather than merely deflecting attention away from their own car crash of a clubs holding company's shambolic financial affairs and myopic support.

I believe there is a reconstruction thread running for those who genuinely wish to debate these issues, rather than merely deflecting attention away from their own car crash of a clubs holding company's shambolic financial affairs and myopic support.

I understand why an Aiberdeen fan wouldn't wish to discuss this, as it was your team who scuppered it all through Milnes stupidity.

Edit.... He's a St Mirren fan and I've f**ked that one up.

Edited by bennett

From Twitter

23 Apr 2013 10:53:28

3rd Div clubs led by Peterhead are about to go to court to block rangers promotion and get them thrown out the league. They will object on grounds that RFC have broken SFL's rules on transparency of ownership and CW still being involved with RFC. A new vote will be proposed that allows RFC back into the SFL Div 3 only when all matters are cleared up - source SFL

Gonnae buy yer season tickets.

GONNAE EFFING BUY THEM!!!!!!

SPL champions thank fans with £100 season book reward

By: Newsroom Staff on 23 Apr, 2013 12:50

AFTER a magnificent season of success at home and abroad, Celtic announced today that it is to make a sincere thank you to supporters for their wonderful commitment, by giving a one-off reward of £100 off the cost of a standard adult season book for next season.

The overwhelming success of the club’s 125th anniversary season means that the club is in a position to make this significant one-off gesture.

The club will also be introducing a range of fresh new season book prices for kids and a new family layout within the stadium:

* U-13 years - £50: Just £2.38 per match

* 13-16 years - £105: Just £5 per match

* 17-18 years - £186: Just £8.86 per match

* Purchasing one adult and two child (U13) season tickets means all three can attend a 2013/14 match at Celtic Park for the equivalent total of £22.19 per game.

Current Season Ticket Holders can renew their Season Tickets for the 2013/14 season exclusively online from tomorrow morning, Wednesday, April 24 at 9.30pm HERE

aye, none of the up page 'Liewell' pish is really relevant to the Big Rangers Clusterf**k Thread. Plenty other threads on P and B to discuss reconstruction issues.

Just amigos and amigo-lites howling at the moon.

AFTER a magnificent season of success at home and abroad, Celtic announced today that it is to make a sincere thank you to supporters for their wonderful commitment, by giving a one-off reward of £100 off the cost of a standard adult season book for next season.

The overwhelming success of the club’s 125th anniversary season means that the club is in a position to make this significant one-off gesture.

The club will also be introducing a range of fresh new season book prices for kids and a new family layout within the stadium:

* Purchasing one adult and two child (U13) season tickets means all three can attend a 2013/14 match at Celtic Park for the equivalent total of £22.19 per game.

Current Season Ticket Holders can renew their Season Tickets for the 2013/14 season exclusively online from tomorrow morning, Wednesday, April 24 at 9.30pm HERE

not relevant to BRALT

Desperation setting in at the piggery.

Norman will be dressing up as a school boy to get in cheaper.

We got slagged by the G&G's for lowering prices for the 3rd division, I wonder how they'll spin this one?

The overwhelming success of the clubs 125th anniversary season means that the club is in a position to make this significant one-off gesture.

^^^^ Doesn't have a season ticket for Ibrox.