Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The green tinged forums are distraught ..

Re: Here we go again...major zombie news on radio shortbread at 6.30

I'm not saying for one second here that the Easdales were involved in anything to do with this just last week, but some people are.

Strange that... A hotel they bought in gourock that was run down burnt to the ground a few weeks after they where turned down planning permission to turn it into flats...

SoooperMember

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleveland Steamer

Strange that... A hotel they bought in gourock that was run down burnt to the ground a few weeks after they where turned down planning permission to turn it into flats...

Let's leave it at the guy that owns that house is/was a taxi driver

bigbobosjockstrap

SoooperMember

It would probably be wise for all teams in Div2 next season to double check that fire damage is covered in their buildings insurance!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cleveland Steamer

What is that you say? Ibrox has a potential asbestos problem which could cost millions to rectify?

How on earth might a major new shareholder try to overcome such an issue?

attachicon.gifinverkip-house5.jpg

Well with all that asbestos nobody is goanna be able to burn that place down ;)

I think you missed the hidden dig which was that the Easdale Bros take no prisoners and it is alleged some business dealings are dubious - a competitor firm who wouldn't sell out suddenly had a fire at the depot. A premise which the bought but was refused planning permission for a change to flats suddenly self-ignited...............

No wonder you kunts laugh.

I think you missed the hidden dig which was that the Easdale Bros take no prisoners and it is alleged some business dealings are dubious - a competitor firm who wouldn't sell out suddenly had a fire at the depot. A premise which the bought but was refused planning permission for a change to flats suddenly self-ignited...............

Accidents happen.

Not according to Rangers fans who, despite some evidence to the contrary, are convinced he has absolutely no claim. As an outsider, there are so many unanswered questions and totally contradictory statements from Green that I just don't see how anyone can be sure. Am I the only one who senses some panic from the Rangers hierarchy? Whoever they are. I would think too if Craigy boy goes under a bus, taxi or whatever, he will have made a will. Someone else will inherit Ibrox. Murray Park etc. Allegedly.

If what you say is true then I want to take this opportunity to welcome them to the fold.

And I am a Raith Rovers Supporter.

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Pie & Bovril mobile app

What a horrible, grubby, tainted "institution" Rangers are.

Fucking. Rid. Neck.

Henry Hill: Now, the guy's got Paulie as a partner. Any problems, he goes to Paulie. Trouble with the bill? He can go to Paulie. Trouble with the cops, deliveries, Tommy, he can call Paulie... But now the guy's got to come up with Paulie's money every week. No matter what. Business bad? f**k you, pay me. Oh, you had a fire? f**k you, pay me. The place got hit by lightning, huh? f**k you, pay me. Also, Paulie could do anything. Especially run up bills on the joint's credit. And why not? Nobody's gonna pay for it anyway... And as soon as the deliveries are made in the front door, you move the stuff out the back and sell it at a discount. You take a two hundred dollar case of booze and you sell it for a hundred. It doesn't matter. It's all profit... And then finally, when there's nothing left, when you can't borrow another buck from the bank or buy another case of booze, you bust the joint out. You light a match.

I never thought i would say this. If Rangers are controlled by these people i will simply walk away. I absolutely point blank refuse to line the pockets of gangsters...i choose to work for a small taxi firm as i won't give my money to Stevie Malcolm!!

Why bring the memorial statue into this petty point scoring attempt/

Only because the charity which is causing OSCR so much concern and has demanded the attention of the police has trustees nominated by Rangers FC (version old and new). The only trustee to have sat tight during the administration and liquidation is John Greig who was also a director of the old Rangers. He was also damned as a director by one of the first reports on the running of Rangers under Murray as he sold the club to Whyte. Greig sat on his hands and ignored what was happening - a criminal offence under company law.

The question is, is he really a fit and proper person to hold down this job as a trustee with all the legal obligations? And if not, should he still be celebrated with a statue outside Ibrox?

Edited by thelegendthatis

Only because the charity which is causing OSCR so much concern and has demanded the attention of the police has trustees nominated by Rangers FC (version old and new). The only trustee to have sat tight during the administration and liquidation is John Greig who was also a director of the old Rangers. He was also damned as a director by one of the first reports on the running of Rangers under Murray as he sold the club to Whyte. Greig sat on his hands and ignored what was happening - a criminal offence under company law.

The question is, is he really a fit and proper person to hold down this job as a trustee with all the legal obligations? And if not, should he still be celebrated with a statue outside Ibrox?

The Statue is a memorial to the 66 supporters who died in the Ibrox Disaster. Of course you knew this and still used it for a cheap dig at the club.