Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Lord Glennie confirmed this rule existed long before then guys confirmed it, in fact go visit Bayerns website, they make clear separation too.

I am going to get my yearly SPL fix on Saturday stoney, will be watching Saints do a number on some highland outfit.

Ha Ha Ha

Are you serious? Just went on to Bayerns website to see this separation that you speak off and see that it is actually the member's club that own the company. How does this relate to the Rangers situation? Where are the members of the Rangers Football Club?

Bayern Munich Company Shareholders:

Bayern Munich Club 81.8%

Adidas 9.1%

Audi 9.1%

So this is actually a community football club. Surely makes them the best diddy team in Europe.

Over the decades, I've learned that nearly all of the suits in fitba are wankers.

None of them will keep me from supporting my team.

Which team though, Rangers ?...Sevco 5088?....Sevco scotland ?.....Newco?....The Rangers?.....Rangers international ?

My head hurts. :unsure:

I had to switch off Radio Scotland. Brown is way out of his depth.

What do you know john..?

JB...everything.

Yes but specifically what did you know?

JB...I know everything. I was proven 100% correct.

Yes John but what were you correct about?

JB...Itold you....EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

And so on and so on

I know I'm a day behind here, but I'm usually further out than that, so I'll press on anyway.

I just listened to the Brown/English thing on the Podcast. I'm a huge fan of Tom English - I think he's pretty measured, writes well and is usually correct. I also consider John Brown to be a bit of a moronic tool whose comments last month about how Scotland should deal with Gareth Bale were disgraceful.

However, I'd actually say that Brown emerged from last night's exchange with more credit. He had obviously been stung by English's comments at the time of his Dundee appointment and I thought English should probably have offered an apology for the snidey tone he'd adopted at the time. Instead he continued with the cheap shots, saying at one point "I don't imagine you'll read my paper". I thought it was bullying and unpleasant.

Obviously, Brown's vindication for last summer's Ibrox performance is, as yet, less total than he's claiming, but there's no doubt that his claims are looking ever less ridiculous.

I listened in expecting to cringe every time Brown spoke, but found myself doing it more often when hearing from English.

With all the activity in Rangers shares, people leaving the board, new Chief Exec even if temporary, would be good to know how the club can move ahead.

I think the view of Rangers supporters would be little different to that of most other footballer fans when deciding which board members to trust to do the right thing for the club.

Who are the board members who can be trusted to do the best for the club?

And which shareholders can you trust to be honest and open in representing the club to the exclusion of personal benefit?

I think the view of Rangers supporters would be little different to that of most other footballer fans when deciding which board members to trust to do the right thing for the club.

Who are the board members who can be trusted to do the best for the club?

And which shareholders can you trust to be honest and open in representing the club to the exclusion of personal benefit?

Not sure about the top sentence, because you missed the question about the school attended by any prospective board members.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

That's my greatest fear sad.gif

My greatest hope would be that they get fucked hard i.e: 3rd Division and that scientist clone 5 Jim McLean's & 5 Alex Ferguson's (age circa 40) to manage us "diddy" teams and Celtic end up relegated by a record points margin ! cool.giftongue.gif

Repeat after me 'There is no Santa Claus.' 100 times, thank you.

I had to switch off Radio Scotland. Brown is way out of his depth.What do you know john..?JB...everything.Yes but specifically what did you know?JB...I know everything. I was proven 100% correct.Yes John but what were you correct about?JB...Itold you....EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!And so on and so on
I know I'm a day behind here, but I'm usually further out than that, so I'll press on anyway. I just listened to the Brown/English thing on the Podcast. I'm a huge fan of Tom English - I think he's pretty measured, writes well and is usually correct. I also consider John Brown to be a bit of a moronic tool whose comments last month about how Scotland should deal with Gareth Bale were disgraceful. However, I'd actually say that Brown emerged from last night's exchange with more credit. He had obviously been stung by English's comments at the time of his Dundee appointment and I thought English should probably have offered an apology for the snidey tone he'd adopted at the time. Instead he continued with the cheap shots, saying at one point "I don't imagine you'll read my paper". I thought it was bullying and unpleasant. Obviously, Brown's vindication for last summer's Ibrox performance is, as yet, less total than he's claiming, but there's no doubt that his claims are looking ever less ridiculous. I listened in expecting to cringe every time Brown spoke, but found myself doing it more often when hearing from English.
That's pretty much how I saw it. I was expecting JB to come across a buffoon but English came over a right smarmy little tosser until nearer the end.

And your legal backgorund is?

No one knows how this play out, so stop posting as if you're in the know. You read some pish on Celtic websites and blogs and think you're an expert.

In my opinion fraud has been committed, by whyte and quite possibly by D&P (though they'll have covered their tracks well) and Greenco. The implications may well affect us badly and several other factions in Scottish football.

Just stop this being in the know crap.

Hey ! I never said I was in the know Benny,I just threw in some other possibilities no one may thought about and I don't read or post shite from blogs fucknugget.

I simply put that Sir Minty is no mug either and if any fraud goes back to the sale of Rangers to Whyte then Murray will probably get the club and it's assets back.Then everything else there after will have the some of feck all to do with the club and people get fucked over by Whyte and Green for their money in fraudulent behaviour.

But don't worry petal I'm sure the SFA are working very hard indeed to rewrite their association rules as we speak to save the club and separate it from the club itself now :blink: but it will still be the very same club according to them :lol: .

rodneywallace

WATP

Re: Ahmed gone

you can all get to ****!

ally and walter have been screaming for the chairman to screw me over like this and though they haven't put any of their own dosh in and now they've done it!

this is neh good.

despite the fact i together with charles rebuilt this club they've now got their mitts on it.

total shyte basically.

i honestly believe without me their only chance of success is succeeding at running RIFC into the ground before the year's out.

apparently they aren't going to chop the budget at murray park. 10M for that place for a division 2 team with an inept manager being paid 750k a year.

rumors are ally will now get his way, get to keep his mates and sign a bunch of 30 year old's for next season. basically me you we're all ****ed.

honestly, this is basically SHYTE.

SHYTE like WHYTE. Proper SHYTE!

p.s. **** OFF!

On ff too ? Surely not.

FFS He's got 322, that's three hundred and twenty two, criminal charges pending........go on, let him be your man just for the rest of us in case it's another shite summer

I do not recall any such condition.

He may well have committed fraud but this would relate IMO to the deal he did with ticketus, he deliberately defrauded ticketus, if anything this would be ticketus would have a claim on Whytes assets which may including the PLC but that company was insolvent and ceased trading with its assets legally sold by the administrators.

Another shyster forced out and no I was the 1st to report this, you are only 24 hours behind.

Well done. You have a time machine.

The post you reported 24 hours ago was at 2.11 today.....

Another poor effort tedi after the King and Bayern shambles of last night that forced you offline.

Is that what Ahmad allegedly wrote?

Are his written communication skills really that weak, or was he getting into character for the FF readership?

That's the ff stuff from a now banned poster. Same style as the rm posts , "neh" etc...

Here's some of the rm stuff....

post-23278-0-82240300-1366961313_thumb.j