Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He's not doing anything wrong. I think he's realised that he would be better off trying to have a discussion with a wall than the posters on here. It really is tedious, you've got to repeat yourself a hundred times for you lot to take it in.

Bennett has already repeated himself a hundred times. We get what he is saying. We took it in the first time. What does he not get about that?

Unfortunately he is just a one trick pony.

Heard it once, heard it a hundred times. :lol:

And hating Rangers= Rangers fans fault............

Not soley.......the scum management and directors of both your clubs (plus the occasional player or 100) contributed to my hatred too.....

And hating Rangers= Rangers fans fault............

I expect our rivals to hate/dislike us, it's part of the game but to go down their road and class it as bigotry stinks.

I expect our rivals to hate/dislike us, it's part of the game but to go down their road and class it as bigotry stinks.

Peterhead, queens park etc are the only rivals you have ever had in your history ....... hth.....

Your all over the place here as usual. In the other thread you're saying OF fans are married/friends etc but in this one you like to make up all sorts of pish about hatred and bigotry.

Take a wee break from the site.

Monkey T is trying to smarter than he actually is, ...................again.

One day we'll be able to discuss the fitba and pour club without all these petty barbs and digs from the likes of them.

Jesus, mate.

This is too easy. It's not even fun.

Go for a walk or something and come back on when you're feeling better.

It's not just your rivals, Bennett - fans of teams in the upper divisions detest you and yours as well.

Off you go and have a wee listen to some traditional songs - that'll brighten your mood, I've no doubt.

Your all over the place here as usual. In the other thread you're saying OF fans are married/friends etc but in this one you like to make up all sorts of pish about hatred and bigotry.

Take a wee break from the site.

Luckily it's only a small minority like you who think that way, most OF fans see it as rivalry.

It's not just your rivals, Bennett - fans of teams in the upper divisions detest you and yours as well.

Off you go and have a wee listen to some traditional songs - that'll brighten your mood, I've no doubt.

Minor rivals Norm, all teams have their 'main' rivals as you well know.

Already have Norm, got some Purple on and chilling x x x

Luckily it's only a small minority like you who think that way, most OF fans see it as rivalry.

Minor rivals Norm, all teams have their 'main' rivals as you well know.

Benny there is a level of decorum that should never be crossed ie Torbett & the Ibrox disaster and a few others that a good few of the support should let go of.

I don't mind being called a tottie picker or a peat digger or a bead rattler or any other that is just name calling in jest but when you are using someone else's suffering to get one over the opposition that's just so wrong that hanging isn't a good enough punishment for it.This is the rivalry other fans detest.

I don't see how you can defend that type of abuse and call it rivalry dude.

Benny there is a level of decorum that should never be crossed ie Torbett & the Ibrox disaster and a few others that a good few of the support should let go of.

I don't mind being called a tottie picker or a peat digger or a bead rattler or any other that is just name calling in jest but when you are using someone else's suffering to get one over the opposition that's just so wrong that hanging isn't a good enough punishment for it.This is the rivalry other fans detest.

Who cares about them? If they don't like it they don't need to watch or listen, simple as that.

I agree, the whole big jock stuff is cringey and embarrassing imo.

To be honest most of the names to me are water off a ducks back - being called a DOB or similar isn;t going to upset me.

Football fans the worl wide are arseholes and tend to be a bit like kids (vicious bassa's) but old firm wise there's a couple lines that the older generations don't cross.

Who cares about them? If they don't like it they don't need to watch or listen, simple as that.

I'm civilised ! that's why I care about it.

You appear to be promoting subjecting old grannies and young children to the worst kind of sectarian abuse by your post AWRA :thumbsdown

Looks like P&B will be deserted on friday night, as the G&G's will be busy.

Friday Night In Blantyre!

That’s right fholks, the three wise men of the Internet,

journalist and author of the best seller ‘Downfall-How Rangers FC Self Destructed’, Phil MacGhiollabhain,

Celtic Quick News’ main man Mr Paul Brennan and

legal eagle Paul McConville will all be guests at the Columba Club in Blantyre this Friday evening.

The night will be compared by Celtic Fanzones top man Phil Agnew and starts at 7.30pm.

Tickets cost £5.00 and some are still available from the club via Lisbon Lion John Fallon.

With all the speculation going on across the city as we await the second demise, it’s sure to be a great night.

If you want the inside track, get yourself along on Friday night. It’s sure to be a cracke

Looks like Irish Phil and co are milking the gullible for more money..

journalist and author of the best seller ‘Downfall-How Rangers FC Self Destructed’, Phil MacGhiollabhain,

legal eagle Paul McConville will all be guests at the Columba Club in Blantyre this Friday evening.

The night will be compared by Celtic Fanzones top man Phil Agnew and starts at 7.30pm.

Tickets cost £5.00 and some are still available from the club via Lisbon Lion John Fallon.

With all the speculation going on across the city as we await the second demise, it’s sure to be a great night.

If you want the inside track, get yourself along on Friday night. It’s sure to be a cracke

yawn.jpg

Rangers fans are expected then :lol:

empty.gif
Walter Smith set to quit Ibrox 'shambles' WALTER SMITH is on the brink of quitting Rangers.
Published: Wed, May 8, 2013

smit-397865.jpgWalter Smith could be set to walk away from Rangers

The club’s non-executive director – along with manager Ally McCoist about the only man inside Ibrox that the supporters identify with – is so frustrated at the shambles inside the boardroom that he is considering his position.

If the former manager does decide to jump ship it will be a devastating blow to the club’s credibility in already difficult times.

The most recent drama to engulf Rangers was a report yesterday suggesting chairman Malcolm Murray is set to leave.

If Smith does decide to jump ship it will be a devastating blow to the club’s credibility in already difficult times.

The man taken to Ibrox by former chief executive Charles Green a year ago is reported to have lost a vote of no confidence at a board meeting.

My understanding is he is hanging on to power and is unlikely to be pushed out until the end of the month.

Fans won’t lose any sleep over Murray’s eventual departure but the news Smith is disillusioned will have panic bells ringing.

The former manager has attended two fraught board meetings at Ibrox this week, and along with one other director was horrified Green joined proceedings via a conference call despite no longer being actively involved.

Green is, of course, still a shareholder.

Further news that will anger fans is the ongoing independent inquiry into links between former owner Craig Whyte, Green and ex-commercial director Imran Ahmad – an investigation called for by Murray – is likely to continue for another couple of weeks at a cost of around £500,000 which the Ibrox club can ill afford.

Rangers last night refused to confirm or deny these revelations.