Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Have rangers fans demanded an investigation into the leaks yet?

I will once the current investigation is over. I'm unsure if I should ask for an investigation of the current investigations failure to address the leak issue or, indeed, if I should ask questions about who leaked info on the leaks and/or leakers.

Share price down to 54p and talk of 'chaos' in the boardroom.

http://www.lse.co.uk/SharePrice.asp?shareprice=RFC

No its not.

56.5......... lse quite often "pull an ebt" as they say.....admin typing error, look at the bid and sell, average it, tests the price.

Actually , re share price ...... sure one of the Sundays said a few weeks back that 56 p was the important price.

Ie, the ipo and original investors cash added up to that value. "if" (coff) it drops below that it is get out of alcatraz stations.....

Edit to state bleeding obvious..... even if assets in doubt, the new club raised allegedly £36 M via ipo and buyover and subsequent investment . When its worth falls below that it is no longer viable.

Edited by wunfellaff

Edit to state bleeding obvious..... even if assets in doubt, the new club raised allegedly £36 M via ipo and buyover and subsequent investment . When its worth falls below that it is no longer viable.

Wunf, I haven't a scooby what that means. What is a 'buyover'? Is it paying someone to give you a comb over?

Wunf, I haven't a scooby what that means. What is a 'buyover'? Is it paying someone to give you a comb over?

Similar to a takeover ........

But either way,cit was 5.5M plus ipo of (coff) £22M plus gazillions etc etc.

When shares fall below the 56p mark, it is dodgy for even current investors.

No "bank" debt remember........

It's like a "reach around". Only financial. ;)

I will once the current investigation is over. I'm unsure if I should ask for an investigation of the current investigations failure to address the leak issue or, indeed, if I should ask questions about who leaked info on the leaks and/or leakers.

Can we document the queue of investigations we need to get closer to the truth?

And can we have somebody other than Nimmo bloody Smith. A known 'I see nothing, I hear nothing' fud from his North Lanarkshire investigation days. :o

What's the worst that could happen ?

Get relegated and go head to head with a mccoist managed club ?

Lolololololololol, breath, lololollololololololllllllll.

Ps bennett, what's you views now on TSFM after you Lords and Lodge Masters saying youz bears should at least look at the site ?

Next it will be the provo lawyer that has a fair point.......

TSFM?