Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yeh, swamp had that a few hours ago. Thieves to investigate thieves.

Thing is, neither buns nor the rest of us wanted that. It only suits the playaaaahs.

Can't you just man up and call us ****? Why the f**k do you make a pussy of yourself and who the hell do you think you are fooling?

What punishment did Rangers get from the SFA for going into administration? Specifically administration we are talking here and not any of the other modes of cheating used by the club to extend their existance.

Answering a question with a question, thats not on.

Reply properly and then i'll fill you in..

Johnny mate if thats real then it proves what we've said all along, that the SFA knew all about Whyte yet still punished the club for their ineptitude.

Ffs bennett, as you previously stated they punished the company not the club. The club was already deceased and reformed.

Was talking to a pal today who was saying they've had the order in to make joint signage for sevco/st mirren presumably due to ground sharing next season.

Would still be surprised if it happened, would imagine its more a contingency plan.

Was talking to a pal today who was saying they've had the order in to make joint signage for sevco/st mirren presumably due to ground sharing next season.

Would still be surprised if it happened, would imagine its more a contingency plan.

Whats wrong with St Mirren Park then, is it under threat? :)

I hope Mr.Ogilvie and Mr Regan have friends in high places if this true, if true of course

you and Mr Campbell Ogilvie attended a private dinner with our client and Ali Russell during which matters relating to RangersFC were discussed including the financial difficulties being experienced by the Club. We are instructed that during the dinner you told Mr Whyte he had been open with the SFA and you expressed your appreciation of that openness telling our client that the SFA was there to help. In respect of Mr Whyte's director disqualification, you indicated to Mr Whyte that the issue would not prevent our client from remaining involved with RangersFC. Our client specifically recalls that you indicated to him that he should not worry about his previous disqualification as a director.

Wonder who paid for the meal. Guess we'll find out when wee Craigie releases the audio. Not looking good for senior members of the SFA if this is true.

I hope Mr.Ogilvie and Mr Regan have friends in high places if this true, if true of course

you and Mr Campbell Ogilvie attended a private dinner with our client and Ali Russell during which matters relating to RangersFC were discussed including the financial difficulties being experienced by the Club. We are instructed that during the dinner you told Mr Whyte he had been open with the SFA and you expressed your appreciation of that openness telling our client that the SFA was there to help. In respect of Mr Whyte's director disqualification, you indicated to Mr Whyte that the issue would not prevent our client from remaining involved with RangersFC. Our client specifically recalls that you indicated to him that he should not worry about his previous disqualification as a director.

Campbell '90k night-out' Ogilve really taking a step back from Rangers related matters there. :rolleyes:

el presidente last year; "From day one, I said I cannot be part of any discussion on Rangers. I have stood down from any involvement on the Rangers side of the debate. That was clear from day one from my side and from the SFA side that had to be the case. Now if I am causing the SFA a problem, and the board felt that and the clubs felt that, I would stand down."

How this chunt is still clinging to his office is a disgrace.

Hope this happens and we charge them through the nose.

Could be a nice little earner for us, milking a well supported Diddy team with no ground of their own. :lol:

That would explain the Snake Mirren/Sevco love in over league recondtruction then.

Ding, ding, ding, round two on the 18th june! :ph34r:

http://www.justice.gov.uk/downloads/tribunals/tax-and-chancery-upper-tribunal-/hearings-register.pdf

note the respondent; The former Rangers Football Club Plc (now RFC 2012 – in liquidation) :whistle

Upper Tribunal (Tax and Chancery Chamber)

Forthcoming Hearings and Register

Suitable title. :lol:

Ding, ding, ding, round two on the 18th june! :ph34r:

http://www.justice.gov.uk/downloads/tribunals/tax-and-chancery-upper-tribunal-/hearings-register.pdf

note the respondent; The former Rangers Football Club Plc (now RFC 2012 – in liquidation) :whistle

And so the tax tribunal will now revert from "Wise and impartial judicial panel" to "Corrupt and biased kangaroo court", at least until it hands down its judgement.