Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Thanks. So Spartans weren't planning to apply, but in the end there wasn't a vacancy anyway, so no other clubs were given the chance to apply.

I don't have a problem with that as I accept the SFA view rangers as the same club, but its different than saying rangers were allowed to apply BECAUSE every other would-be applicant ruled themselves out.

Bino, let's be frank here. Whether Spartans or any other club applied is irrelevant. We applied to The SFA and got a license for one reason only.........we're the biggest draw in Scottish football and we were admitted to The SFL on the back of our TV rights.

Some may find this uncomfortable but it is (to quote Francis Schaeffer) a true truth: Scottish Football is all about The Rangers.

Bino, let's be frank here. Whether Spartans or any other club applied is irrelevant. We applied to The SFA and got a license licence for one reason only.........we're the biggest draw in Scottish football and we were admitted to The SFL on the back of our TV rights.

Some may find this uncomfortable but it is (to quote Francis Schaeffer) a true truth: Scottish Football is all about The Rangers.

Fixed that for you ignoramus.

The thing is mate this thread has run its course a long long long time ago. When I first joined you could have a decent argument about the whole situation but now its just us t1ms winding you bears up with help from the diddies. It always just ends in a slagging match now, the fact is rangers fans have one point of view and we have another and I can't see either side budging :lol: I must admit I do enjoy winding up the likes of AWRA and Badday and brit patriot, not so much you Kincardine.

Edit: keep forgeting the T word is banned on here :lol:

Get stuffed, you condescending chimp. We're not 'helping' you: many of us despise you glory hunters just as much as we do the other arse-cheek.

Bino, let's be frank here.  Whether Spartans or any other club applied is irrelevant.  We applied to The SFA and got a license for one reason only.........we're the biggest draw in Scottish football and we were admitted to The SFL on the back of our TV rights.

Some may find this uncomfortable but it is (to quote Francis Schaeffer) a true truth:  Scottish Football is all about The Rangers.

.....and The Celtic of course. Don't forget your 'Brother From Another Mother' Kincardine ::P:

The statement you make is a long held belief of all Uber Diddies like myself of course. A belief that has been proven to be more accurate in real life than any diddies' nightmare could conjure up.

The real big question for us now is: Now that the Scottish Game, via its own organisational incompetence, has declared itself publicly as playing with loaded dice, what now?

The game's broken....no amount of restructuring is going to disguise that fact.

You must be so happy.

Bino, let's be frank here. Whether Spartans or any other club applied is irrelevant. We applied to The SFA and got a license for one reason only.........we're the biggest draw in Scottish football and we were admitted to The SFL on the back of our TV rights.

Much as that statement sticks in my craw, Im afraid you are correct. Scottish football corrupt to the bone!

Over the last year this has indeed been proven to be true. It would appear Scottish football has been controlled and manipulated at every possible opportunity in the past to attempt to ensure Rangers' dominance and nothing has changed. If not for this collusion then Rangers would not have been so successful. The other clubs who make up Scottish football may just as well accept that they are playing on a sloping pitch with no half-time change of ends. The baw's burst.

The thing is mate this thread has run its course a long long long time ago. When I first joined you could have a decent argument about the whole situation but now its just us t1ms winding you bears up with help from the diddies. It always just ends in a slagging match now, the fact is rangers fans have one point of view and we have another and I can't see either side budging :lol: I must admit I do enjoy winding up the likes of AWRA and Badday and brit patriot, not so much you Kincardine.

Edit: keep forgeting the T word is banned on here :lol:

When have you wound me up?

I didn't do that so stop making things up. My statement was prosaically simple:

"You're a Celtic fan. Link us to the posts you've made about Celtic this year. "

Now either deliver or f**k off.

Oooft, you're an angry boy aren't you. Perhaps you can point me to the rule where it says that everyone must post about their own team. Or, you could just have responded to the point in case.

This....

.....and The Celtic of course. Don't forget your 'Brother From Another Mother' Kincardine : :P:

The statement you make is a long held belief of all Uber Diddies like myself of course. A belief that has been proven to be more accurate in real life than any diddies' nightmare could conjure up.

The real big question for us now is: Now that the Scottish Game, via its own organisational incompetence, has declared itself publicly as playing with loaded dice, what now?

The game's broken....no amount of restructuring is going to disguise that fact.

You must be so happy.

This...

Much as that statement sticks in my craw, Im afraid you are correct. Scottish football corrupt to the bone!

and this

Over the last year this has indeed been proven to be true. It would appear Scottish football has been controlled and manipulated at every possible opportunity in the past to attempt to ensure Rangers' dominance and nothing has changed. If not for this collusion then Rangers would not have been so successful. The other clubs who make up Scottish football may just as well accept that they are playing on a sloping pitch with no half-time change of ends. The baw's burst.

The long held myth has been, very publically, proven true.

More Dodgy happenings involving Fat Sally the Charity Foundation;

Ally McCoist has embarked upon a £10k fundraising campaign for the Rangers Charity Foundation. Good stuff!

He is aiming to achieve this by navigating some white water rapids in Idaho (the River Salmon) with a team of Rangers Charity Foundation supporters.

My interest in this was piqued a couple of weeks ago when I noticed that he had only raised £219. I therefore raised awareness of the event in my blog and subsequently on twitter (I am not claiming credit here for now getting him to the £8,000 he has currently raised).

What I found particularly strange was that the target seemed so low. Mr McCoist is a wealthy man through his footballing and media endeavours as are many of his associates, friends and colleagues. Indeed, I would have anticipated a target of £100,000 to be more appropriate especially when one considers the costs involved in this wort of thing. I decided therefore to keep an eye on this.

My curiosity was further raised by a tweet from Ally McCoist’s son on Thursday, 22 May in which he stated that the airline had given away their business class seats because they were late. Business class seats on a fundraising trip? Hmmm…

So I have followed the redoubtable Mr McCoist junior and it transpires that he spent 3 days in New York City in a hotel overlooking Times Square. Then he flew out to Denver before catching a connecting flight to Boise, Idaho and then another connection to Salmon, Idaho. Following the rafting, Mr McCoist junior has helpfully informed us that he will be in San Francisco afterwards although it is unclear for how long or if this is part of the charity programme or, em, personal business.

A wee friend in the travel agency business did a bit of research for me and priced the flights only package at £4,500. A hotel in New York overlooking Times Square would set you back about £300 per night. So that’s at least £5,000.

On top of this, of course, one has to add the cost of the white water rafting. I am reliably informed that the RCF party are participating in a five day experience costing £1,500. So we’ve now got a running total of £6,500 per head.

Yes folks, Ally McCoist has gone all the way to America to raise £1,500. If Mr McCoist is indeed employed on an annual salary of £750,000 as rumoured that 1/500 of his annual salary or about half-a-day; not quite a tithe, eh?

Anyway, I digress. Eagle-eyed readers will have spotted that I mention both Ally McCoist and his son. They may also have spotted that I mentioned that Mr McCoist is leading a team.

Now, I could be mistaken here but I’ve trawled (yes, it is an obsession) Just Giving and I cannot find a single entry for Ally’s Idaho Challenge other than that under Ally’s own name. There is no account in his son’s name and there is no other account specific to Idaho.

That’s very strange…I mean where are the funds being raised by other rafters? You don’t think they could all be in one Just Giving account, do you? But, but, but, but that would mean that the charity is now paying everyone to take a holiday at its expense! Surely not?

Maybe those nice, responsive people at the Rangers Press Office or the Rangers Charity Foundation itself can reply and let me know (they’ve got the email address)?

If they do decide to respond perhaps they could also let me know how they plan to ensure that the insurance policy they’ve obviously taken out to protect the rafters is legally binding if it hasn’t actually been legally executed by the board of trustees?

http://alzipratu.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/is-ally-up-st-creek-without-a-paddle/

Edited by AberdeenBud

Wednesday 29 May 2013
Craig Whyte’s lawyers send Letter Before Action

Rate this

Channel 4 News has seen a copy of the Letter Before Action now sent from lawyers acting for Craig Whyte, to Rangers FC and key shareholders involved with the club.

Of course they insist they are absolutely serious and this matter is heading to court if the Principals don’t get what they want from Rangers, Charles Green and Imran Ahmad (who remain major shareholders though physically departed from Ibrox).

There are 333 pages of evidence. There are company forms; agreements; text messages; emails and tape-recordings supplied as evidence.

29_rangers_r_w.jpg
The case they plead is essentially that Craig Whyte and his associate Aidan Earley were deprived of their legitimate interest in the Rangers that arose from the ashes of Administration and Liquidation.

Specifically that Craig Whyte is due £137,000 and “an opportunity to redeem his reputation by achieving a turnaround success at Rangers Football Club.”

And this not happening is deemed to have “…hindered his ability to conduct business activities in Scotland and/or elsewhere.”

This is an interesting claim which will raise some eyebrows since it rests upon Craig Whyte being keen to be involved in Scottish football from which he’d been banned by the SFA just prior to his Rescue Plan for Rangers unfolding.

But the Principals – as Craig Whyte and Aidan Earley are referred to – believed that if a new Rangers company was “quoted on a public market” then the SFA ban could be got around.

Initially the whole Rescue Plan relied on Craig Whyte not being a public part of it at all:

“The Principals also decided that it was desirable that Mr Whyte should not be seen as directly involved in any bid. This was because Mr Whyte was unpopular with the Rangers fans…The Principals concluded it would be necessary to find someone to front the transaction for them.”

And that man – they claim – was Charles Green. Mr Green of course vehemently denies it.

The documentation lays out in great detail how this situation and what followed arose. Hotel meetings in London laboriously listed and detailed right down to tape recordings, texts and emails.

And how they were keen to bring in others to pump investment into Rangers:

“The Principals introduced Jim Park as a consultant in order to introduce Mike Ashley, owner of Newcastle United, who became both a key investor and developer of the RFC retail arm…”

And it all boils to this, from Craig Whyte’s lawyers:

“Our clients have instructed us to issue court proceedings on their behalf against the following Defendants:
- Mr Ahmad and Mr Green for breach of contract and unjust enrichment
- Mr Ahmad, Mr Stockbridge and Mr Green for conspiracy and deceit
- Mr Ahmad and Mr Stockbridge for dishonest assistance
- Mr Green for breach of trust, breach of fiduciary duty and for indemnity and/or
restitution and/or an account of gains under s195 Companies Act 2006
- RFCL for knowing receipt, unjust enrichment, indemnity and/or restitution and/or an account of gains under s195 Companies Act 2006 and for a declaration that it holds property on trust for Sevco 5088
- Zeus for, inter alia, dishonest assistance, conspiracy and deceit
- Rangers International for unjust enrichment, knowing receipt and a declaration that it hold any shares registered or to be registered in its name in Sevco 5088 on trust for the Principals”

Channel 4 News is seeking a response from Mr Ahmad, Mr Green, Mr Stockbridge, Zeus Capital and RFC.

Follow @AlexTomo on Twitter

The only thing proven over the last 18 months was the SFA tried to force illegal sanctions on Rangers Football Club to unfairly handicap them. This was proven in a court of law.

Your warped vision of Scottish football is not proof i am afraid.

The only thing proven over the last 18 months was the SFA tried to force illegal sanctions on Rangers Football Club to unfairly handicap them. This was proven in a court of law.

Was it to unfairly handicap them? I thought it was to unfairly benefit them by avoiding the legal sanction of throwing them out.

:1eye

I'll start us off then,

1) I think you'll find it has also been proven, on many many occasions over the last 18 months that RFC(1872-2012) did not like paying their taxes or debts.

Edited by AberdeenBud

:1eye

I'll start us off then,

1) I think you'll find it has also been proven, on many many occasions over the last 18 months that RFC(1872-2012) did not like paying their taxes or debts.

:o What a bunch of cheating scumbags. I'm glad they died.

And here's another chunt whose existence on P&B is to post about The Rangers. Oh maybe I'm being harsh. You're a Celtic fan. Link us to the posts you've made about Celtic this year.

It's pretty east to find people up for discussing whether Lustig and Matthews should be our first choice full backs and drop Izaguirre. The past, present and future dodgy dealings at Ibrox not so much. Considering this is the largest Scottish football forum for fans of all clubs it really shouldn't come as a surprise that this discussion attracts people to P&B.

Why do you have a problem with it?

D&P and BDO and various lawyers, some gravy train. And to think that some on here couldn't wait for BDO to do their stuff.

As usual the wee guys get stamped on.