Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I am just about to report you for your last few posts but i thought i would explain here why. I am all for discussing the cover up of child sex abuse at certain boys clubs and tbh wherever it happens...Regardless of what religion the abuser are or what team they happen to support. These people prey on the vulnerable and unless we are open to discussion about it they will never be reported..The enquiry after Saville was exposed surely proves this.

You are not interested in the children...you couldn't care less what hurt these people have gone through..It is all about cheap point scoring against 'Them'. You know what daft arse...people like you sicken me to the pit of my stomach. As long as there are people like you we will never learn from past mistakes!!

Two in a row! Good stuff 8. B-)

well said Sir!

There are a few topics which even in fevered and polarised discussion forum like BRALT should invite scorn from all posters.

The Celtic Boys Club abuse is one of several which are exclusively used for point scoring by knuckle draggers.

Could we not all adopt a sort of BRALT based Godwin's Law, where the first mention of any of the agreed topics means the poster has lost any arguement he / she was trying to make.

Irish Terrorism, the Ibrox Disaster spring to mind as topics that never further any debate...

Ahhh wait. I am not saying it should never be discussed...I am all for open and honest discussion but with people like Ally around it cannot be discussed as it always ends up with tasteless remarks like his above. I think we should find out what exactly happened. It is important to learn from past mistakes. I find that the people who don't want open and frank discussion are often those with something to hide.

I am all for people discussing 'The Disaster' as long as it is not for point scoring or merely poking fun at 66 dead football supporters. I am interested to know what happened before and after that fateful day and lessons have to be learned. The modern Ibrox Stadium is a permanent memorial to them

Irish Terrorism...well you have the general nonsense forum for that

Edited by No8.

Played a round of golf yesterday without a hat...put it down to sun stroke. ;)

Nope. Grammatically accurate, properly constructed, insightful, reasoned argument....

Not the mark of any sunstroke victim I've ever seen. :D

Nice try fella.

Ally88.......88 stand for HH I presume ?

Anyhoo, any nice poster gonna do screenshot for those accursed scribe docs ?

And will Nade and his lumbering frame cripple the conveyor belt of talent coming out of govan?

Since the topic has now moved on to condemnation of pillocks, has any of the rangers crew been recently banned from here? There's a new kid fud on the block going by the moniker 'simply the best'. You should check out his post in the 'Croatia v Scotland' thread in T.A. forum. :thumbsdown

Reading dingwalls piece quoted there

Surely he's aware the fit and proper test is carried out at the club and not the sfa ...

Sent from ma phone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Since the topic has now moved on to condemnation of pillocks, has any of the rangers crew been recently banned from here? There's a new kid fud on the block going by the moniker 'simply the best'. You should check out his post in the 'Croatia v Scotland' thread in T.A. forum. :thumbsdown

That's an alias on the wind up imo. Shit one at that.

Reading dingwalls piece quoted there

Surely he's aware the fit and proper test is carried out at the club and not the sfa ...

Didn't the SFA bring in new guidelines in wake of the Craig Whyte scandals ? and did they not require Green to produce a full dossier on his takeover consortium? Surely they should be having a wee look.

Check out his work in the twitter thread.

Utter Moron

Didn't the SFA bring in new guidelines in wake of the Craig Whyte scandals ? and did they not require Green to produce a full dossier on his takeover consortium? Surely they should be having a wee look.

I thought they were in place after the massone fiasco?

But yeah asking for names etc from green while hunting for whyte involvement.. Who instigated that one?

Check out his work in the twitter thread.

Utter Moron

Just did. Truly enlightening experience. It must make the decent rangers fans cringe. It's almost impossible to believe anyone capable of having such views but sadly, I have actually met a few. In real life ffs. :(