Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

When did this happen? Somebody should tell the people that issued my Rangers Smartcard many years ago as i am still using the same card to watch this Rangers team playing at Ibrox stadium. Not only me but i seem to have the same people sitting beside me.

You can all run round and round in circles as mush as you want. I have said before and i will say again (as you don't seem to be the usual wind up merchant) as far as i am concerned i am watching the same club at the same same stadium with the same management team and with the same supporters and of course just as importantly hated by the same Ps & Ds

Rangers then...Rangers Now...Rangers forever

I must have the totally wrong poster but did you not say if Easdale got into the club you wouldn't be back?

To all the obsessed spfl posters. You keep saying you don't need us,don't want us, don't care about us,,were irrelevant.yet day in day out you have the same saddos posting in a rangers Sub - forum 2 divisions below you..it's fkn tedious same posters all the time. Posted more on rangers forum than on their own teams..

Your team plays in the SPFL.........

It's easy to pull numbers together to suit your agenda, the only facts are:

Dunfermline : alive

Rangers : dead

The ultimate diddy club delusion - not content with thinking someone apart from a precious few fellow diddies actually gives a f**k what you might have to say - here we have another attempt at passing off an opinion as a fact.

Bless the diddies - cheeky wee scamps that they are.

:)

PS: As Rangers inevitably soar past the fife rent-boys, I do hope their support can find a crumb of comfort in the opinions as fact miracle. After all, as the decades of mediocrity roll by, and Masterton's rent demands ensure even Doncasters land of milk and honey seems little more than an illusion on the horizon, they might need it.

PPS: Do you think herz will make it to become rent-boys II?

PPPS: And who will be next to hit the buffers? The rumours keep on beating the same drum - killie! At least WKR will be pleased after his very public claim that it will be 'a price worth paying' to get rid of MJ. I can't help but wonder if real killie supporters agree.

Edited by Bendarroch

When did this happen? Somebody should tell the people that issued my Rangers Smartcard many years ago as i am still using the same card to watch this Rangers team playing at Ibrox stadium. Not only me but i seem to have the same people sitting beside me.

You can all run round and round in circles as mush as you want. I have said before and i will say again (as you don't seem to be the usual wind up merchant) as far as i am concerned i am watching the same club at the same same stadium with the same management team and with the same supporters and of course just as importantly hated by the same Ps & Ds

Go easy on them, mate. It's bad enough for them that we live on - what's boiling their blood now is that, despite their very bestest efforts, the diddies know we'll slip right past them very shortly and the titles will be soon be racking up again. As if nothing happened.

They are angry about our bus (bless) angry about us signing their best players on bosman's - no more lovely transfer fees! - angry brother Lord Nimmo was simply unbreakable, angry that Mac Goebbels lied to them and foot-stompingly angry that Rangers supporters simply wont accept their opinion on our continuation as any kind of fact at all.

Side Letters?...was that actually true? Who had a side letter and when did they admit it?

Not a wind up ... i genuinely never knew they had proved the side letters existed

They didn't, it was (hold on I'll try and use the correct P&B terminology, maybe somoeone could correct me if I'm doing it wrong?) 'whataboutery'.

The ultimate diddy club delusion - not content with thinking someone apart from a precious few fellow diddies actually gives a f**k what you might have to say - here we have another attempt at passing off an opinion as a fact.

Bless the diddies - cheeky wee scamps that they are.

PS: As Rangers inevitably soar past the fife rent-boys, I do hope their support can find a crumb of comfort in the opinions as fact miracle. After all, as the decades of mediocrity roll by, and Masterton's rent demands ensure even Doncasters land of milk and honey seems little more than an illusion on the horizon, they might need it.

PPS: Do you think herz will make it to become rent-boys II?

PPPS: And who will be next to hit the buffers? The rumours keep on beating the same drum - killie! At least WKR will be pleased after his very public claim that it will be 'a price worth paying' to get rid of MJ. I can't help but wonder if real killie supporters agree.

:lol:

Sent from my C5303 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

They didn't,  it was (hold on I'll try and use the correct P&B terminology, maybe somoeone could correct me if I'm doing it wrong?) 'whataboutery'. 

Eh, I'll think you find they did?

Sent from my C5303 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

haha, simmer ya ignorant chunt.

You know so much about Celtic, FFS you do not even know which games they lost and which games they drew.

ETA I admit I know feck all about Celtic, unlike you I do not spend a vast amount of my spare time studying what another team are up to, we are very different, thankfully.

An absolute five-star response there, Pelucia.

So have many other clubs...then again they didn't have reported debts of over £100 million.

Our club has been saved as well...you might notice us this season as we pass you bye on the way back to the top of Scottish football. While we enjoy our journey back up through the leagues you enjoy your downward journey. :P

If you need travel directions again don't hesitate to ask...7 was it the last time you were through..the way your club are we could go a few more than that this season :P

Way back!! :lol: Deluded.

I must have the totally wrong poster but did you not say if Easdale got into the club you wouldn't be back?

Did Wisbit put you up to this? That was covered last week or the week before.. :P

Being hated by fans of other clubs is as important as having a team to support?

What a sad, strange statement to make.

Tedi, seeing as how you seem to have become such an expert in the player registration process could you possibly explain something to me?

Why, when his registration documents were held by the SFA and attributed to Rangers, was Alan MacGregor given FIFA clearance to play for another club under another association's jurisdiction?

Where did I say I was an expert, the rule regarding player registration and 14 days was pointed out to me on this very site, I do not have to be an expert to read, best put yer question to HBQC I have no interest in shagger thanks all the same.

Tedi, where did I say you were an expert? I do understand your reluctance to broach the subject seeing as how, at face value, it would show that FIFA, at the time of transfer at least, viewed Rangers' current form as something different to the Rangers who had 'Shagger' on their team.

Hellboy, since Tedi has recomended your expertise to me, do you have any idea why FIFA ratified the transfer of MacGregor's registration?

Edited by stonedsailor

Mate of mine who is a Rangers fan facebooking a message of disgust about more goings on at TRIFC ?

Disappointed to see @RFC_Official treatment of @herron_media. One less person in place who has the club at heart !! ‪#‎traynorisanimposter‬

Now what ??

:lol:

ETA:

Other mates chipping in too....

(Name Removed) Rather too many in charge of RFC who don't have club at heart. 1p share brigade just there for the cash.
Edited by GreenockRover

Huh?

'seem to be'

seem meaning appear

the wording was chosen carefully so as to avoid the Rangers fans penchant for pedantry, Idid not express definitively that Tedi was an expert.

Being hated by fans of other clubs is as important as having a team to support?

What a sad, strange statement to make.

Not really what i said though is it?

It is just as important in proving that Rangers/The Rangers/Sevco/ etc etc etc are still regarded by the footballing public as they same club