Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Haw !! Been 'away' fur a stretch ken an' a wis jist wundrin' whit's gaun oan wi' Ra Hunz eh.......Sevco Thistle these days.

Are they still in bizniss ?

:1eye

They are teetering ......................

These lie-monkeys, no way this could be happening for a second time, I just don't get it, is it the SFA is it Peter Lawwell, is it a conspiracy against the big hoose, is it all a big bad dream?.

Heard this yesterday and had a wee chuckle and the story must up here already but I will add this to the thread for shits and giggles and the laugh at history about to repeat. Rangers fans you suckas. :1eye

Its so easy all you have to do is google Rangers missing millions. :lol:

Rangers news: Missing millions at Ibrox

rangers-news-missing-millions-at-ibrox.j
Rangers fans (Action Images)

by Frank GIlfeather

9th August 2013 12:09pm BST

A meeting between Rangers fans' chiefs and club chief executive Craig Mather and manager Ally McCoist has brought the revelation that the Ibrox bank account has already dwindled to £10 million.

Mather stated that the Rangers board would meet next week to decide whether they should keep Charles Green, brought back last week as a consultant, on the payroll.

It was also admitted that most of the £23m raised in a stock market flotation last December had been spent as angry fans' representatives bombarded Mather and McCoist with questions they felt had gone unanswered.

Green's return to Ibrox following his earlier resignation over links with former owner Craig Whyte forced ex-manager Walter Smith to quit as chairman.

Now, beleaguered Mather has promised to settle the Green issue at a hastily-called board meeting next week as supporters called for the Yorkshireman's head.

During the fans' gathering they were told the combined total of those cash remnants and this summer’s season ticket sales is only around £10m.

It is now expected that Green and his allies will be given a red-hot reception tomorrow when Rangers host Brechin in their first home match of the new season.

Edited by CityDave

Just read some pages and it has left me wondering:

Since when did calling a Rangers fan a currant or bun become sectarian ? :lol:

I hate all the religious crap the 2 clubs are involved in but there's no way in hell that a word used as another way of saying Rangers fan is bigoted.

Bendarroch really is a complete roaster :lol:

I hate all the religious crap the 2 clubs are involved in but there's no way in hell that a word used as another way of saying Rangers fan is bigoted.

Since Rangers fans lost their club and their sense of humour.

Edited by CityDave

It's quite understandable that they're offended. Rangers fans like to see themselves as sophisticated and cultured men about town, not as an illiterate horde of barbarians, unwanted and scorned anywhere that civilisation has reached.

It's because of some graffiti in Belfast seemingly.

After Mather and McCoist had their rabble rousing rant about those terrible SFA sanctions and the subsequent ‘succinct and to the point’ statement /response from the SFA, could anyone direct me to where a member of the media has addressed this issue further with any Sevconian official during any of the media opportunities of the last few days? :rolleyes:

Yet if administration mk 2 did happen, McCoist would not feel guilty about the costs he has racked up in conducting the club’s football business

. “In the sense that I’ve not been told that we’re doing anything wrong,” he said. “If someone had said ‘don’t do that because you’re going to put the club at risk’, I would absolutely not do it. But I can’t act on something that I don’t have any knowledge of. So if someone said to me your wage bill is too high or your staff is too high, then that’s fine I can react to that and do something accordingly. But until that comes, it’s not my gig.”

Teflon Sally spouting ’it wisnae me mister a big boy did it an’ ran away’. Dear oh dear.

Yet if administration mk 2 did happen, McCoist would not feel guilty about the costs he has racked up in conducting the club’s football business

. “In the sense that I’ve not been told that we’re doing anything wrong,” he said. “If someone had said ‘don’t do that because you’re going to put the club at risk’, I would absolutely not do it. But I can’t act on something that I don’t have any knowledge of. So if someone said to me your wage bill is too high or your staff is too high, then that’s fine I can react to that and do something accordingly. But until that comes, it’s not my gig.”

Teflon Sally spouting ’it wisnae me mister a big boy did it an’ ran away’. Dear oh dear.

Getting his excuses in early for the impending financial catastrophe IMO

You obviously missed the BBC3 Programme covering the recent unrest. Maybe though you could explain the KAH grafiti? In your own time of course.

There is a reason the H word is banned. Trying to get around the word filter is against P&B rules.

just for the record. Ignorance is not a defence

Dave, Ally never slaughtered the cashcow, he swapped it for dud has beens on the way to market. Now there's nowt left.

#itworkedforjackbutnotsally

Sally's laughable lack of management skill is only matched by the ignorance (in footballing terms) of those in charge of financing this headlong rush to the Premiership. I'm not even sure they fully understand that the re-worked revenues of the new set-up are LESS than they were when they imploded. It makes their sledge-hammer to crack a nut approach all the more ridiculous and negligent or, at the very least, desperate.

The money flows in readily with a few handy sound bites, but the whole GIRUY wagon circling can only be used for so long without even the dumbest of contributors finally smelling the coffee.

In the meantime.....pull up a chair, this comedy ain't over. :)

Certainly far more sectarian than WATP or No Surrender or adding the odd H in Bhairnforever, yet we have been accused on this very thread of being bigots for using such things, the Ds and Ps certainly fly their double standards high, ok look I just said something else sectarian.

So here's a radical idea...........

Why don't you stop using these juvenile terms and grab the moral high ground. Hmmmmm ?

Edited by GreenockRover

You obviously missed the BBC3 Programme covering the recent unrest. Maybe though you could explain the KAH grafiti? In your own time of course.

There is a reason the H word is banned. Trying to get around the word filter is against P&B rules.

just for the record. Ignorance is not a defence

It goes hand in hand with the KAT graffiti on the other walls.What happens over the water is best left over there as no one using that word on here is killing anyone.