Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just admit you got it wrong in desperation to be offended, Becky.

I've referred to bendy as bendy many times. :lol:

Offended? I laughed out loud at how stupid and childish it was.

Bendy :lol: Next time think a little harder..

Obviously taking a lot of notice about what is going on at your local top-flight club.

TBF his local top-flight club will always be killie even if the re-incarnation make it to the top-flight. The fact that he chooses to support a team that is not his local club tells it's own story.

2. What an astoundingly easy to disprove lie, even by your standards. You didn't add a bit - you deleted what i posted. You didn't delete the whole post (not at the time, anyway) - you left the amended post up.

I added this "

Edit) New club is an online wind up, nothing more really"

I've edited it again after your post and admitted i made an error, then you posted this.

Pathetic you say... A bit like your club then eh..

In my defence it's 41 degrees out there and the lobby bar has air con.

What's yours ?

Is it all inclusive Wis?

Too bloody warm for me, thats why i always stay in caledonia.

Sorry Bendarroch but this is pretty much how i see it.

We are being robbed...That is my hard earned money those shysters are lining their already bulging pockets with!

We have gangsters on the Board of Rangers. Not just a couple of dodgy businessmen but out and out thug gangsters...On our Board FFS!!

We have a war going on in the boardroom the outcome of which will make or break Rangers.

There is so much going on at the moment i am not even going to depress myself listing it all. While all this is going on we have our support up in arms and united and preparing to take on the World because Jim Spence expressed his opinion on national radio station. That opinion, wrongly imo, is the opinion of a few journalists and they have stated it in the past and i am sure they will state it in the future. So what? I couldn't care less what they say regarding oldco/newco/old club/dead club etc etc...It doesn't change or affect my opinion or should it affect change the opinion of any Rangers supporter. Let them believe what they want to believe.

At the end of the day Bendarroch you can argue until you are blue in the face but people will believe what they want to believe...I know i do. I want to believe my club is still my club and nothing anybody says is ever going to change that!

If only our support could unite against the 'enemies' within as they do against the perceived 'enemies' on the outside!

There's no need to apologise to me - I know wee Jum's troubles are a side issue in comparison to the board shenanigans, but that will be resolved soon. Well, until the next battle for control at least. And wee Jum's current misery will pass soon enough and the diddies and plastics will roll on the the next 'outrage' concerning our greatest of clubs.

Cab, ASA, wee Jum - what next? None of them noticed the square and compass strategically patterned into the grass as yet - wait till that news breaks...

They can't help themselves - almost certainly because we are infinitely more interesting than the various showers of shite they follow.

We'll get there eventually - nothing surer. But, there are few things that unite our support other than a desire for the best for Rangers itself - the process of how we do that has proved difficult to achieve within such a huge support and has been this way for decades. It's always going to have a vast array of views and outlooks - right and proper in my view.

The division is an interesting point that we agree upon - because the WKR greenied this post of yours that I'm responding to not long after castigating the Rangers 'horde'.

Couldnae make that shite up.

:)

Pathetic you say... A bit like your club then eh..

In my defence it's 41 degrees out there and the lobby bar has air con.

What's yours ?

No not really. If my club was in Egypt they wouldn't be sitting on the internet posting about teams completely irrelevant to them. I find it pathetic people can't go on holiday without going on the internet. People who go on Facebook when on holiday every day really annoys me. You're doing Egypt wrong if you have nothing to do during the day apart from talk about Rangers mate.

There's no need to apologise to me - I know wee Jum's troubles are a side issue in comparison to the board shenanigans, but that will be resolved soon. Well, until the next battle for control at least. And wee Jum's current misery will pass soon enough and the diddies and plastics will roll on the the next 'outrage' concerning our greatest of clubs.

Cab, ASA, wee Jum - what next? None of them noticed the square and compass strategically patterned into the grass as yet - wait till that news breaks...

They can't help themselves - almost certainly because we are infinitely more interesting than the various showers of shite they follow.

We'll get there eventually - nothing surer. But, there are few things that unite our support other than a desire for the best for Rangers itself - the process of how we do that has proved difficult to achieve within such a huge support and has been this way for decades. It's always going to have a vast array of views and outlooks - right and proper in my view.

The division is an interesting point that we agree upon - because the WKR greenied this post of yours that I'm responding to not long after castigating the Rangers 'horde'. 

Do you honestly see other clubs as a "shower of shite?"

Aye, I greenied a sensible post without worrying about which team the poster supports. Indeed, Bendarroch, that is so obviously the work of a madman I'm surprised I needed you to point it out, Thanks for that, O Wise One. :1eye

No not really. If my club was in Egypt they wouldn't be sitting on the internet posting about teams completely irrelevant to them. I find it pathetic people can't go on holiday without going on the internet. People who go on Facebook when on holiday every day really annoys me. You're doing Egypt wrong if you have nothing to do during the day apart from talk about Rangers mate.

Orc in modern world denial............ Shockeroonie :lol:

No not really.  If my club was in Egypt they wouldn't be sitting on the internet posting about teams completely irrelevant to them.  I find it pathetic people can't go on holiday without going on the internet.  People who go on Facebook when on holiday every day really annoys me.  You're doing Egypt wrong if you have nothing to do during the day apart from talk about Rangers mate.

How would you do Egypt? I hear that the locals gather together and chuck stuff at agents of the authorities, perhaps that is a little more up your street?

Do you honestly see other clubs as a "shower of shite?"

Plus the poor wee darling doesn't realise that nobody really knew about Spence's remark until His fellow-trogs started with the howls of outrage and co-ordinated dummy-spitting. Once they'd supplied the oxygen of publicity, we all found out about it and, funnily enough, said "Spence is right, ye know. Or, if he isn't, he's got every right to voice that view". *

*"John McClelland who was the chairman OF THE OLD CLUB, some people will tell you the club, well, THE CLUB THAT DIED, possibly coming back in terms of the new chairman…”

This doesn't actually read as Spence's personal opinion, by the way, rather than that of "some people". Even though we can be fairly sure it is his opinion.