Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So who's to blame here?.

Is this a knock on effect from not having Rangers in the top league?

Drive to attract sponsor takes time, says SFA chief Stewart Regan

By Jane Lewis

BBC Scotland

Scottish FA chief executive Stewart Regan insists the absence of a sponsor for the professional leagues is not an embarrassment.

The newly-created Scottish Professional Football League has yet to agree sponsorship.

Clydesdale Bank's sponsorship of the top-flight ended in the summer.

Speaking at Hampden as the Lowland League agreed a sponsorship deal, Regan said they were "working hard" to resolve the problem.

"It's not embarrassing at all," said the SFA's chief executive. "It's about finding the right sponsor and that's a matter for the SPFL.

"And it's a question to talk to [sPFL chief executive] Neil Doncaster about.

"But there has to be a recognition of the climate we're working within and also the process that we've gone through to try to put league reconstruction in place.

"The season's under way and now it's about finding the right partner to work with."

Regan previously stated uncertainty over league restructuring had impacted on attracting sponsorship.

And the point is ???

turds liewell cesspit bhigot IRA bhoys lad WKR Ramsden's c**t meltdown Hellish plastics obsessed pish lies slurry diddies stein gifs gifs gifs

That's me, that is. :1eye

I see you've changed your location, very apt.

With posts like the above you must be Head Honcho, in your own little world (and solitary cell).

Aw F8ck! That ain't fair.

I read that as Bendy's post.

b*****do!!! :lol:

And the point is ???

Armagedon!

Or maybe major sponsors aren't attracted by any organisation that showed such a wanton degree of corruption to allow the most bigoted, divisive institution in Scotland not to die, thereby ridding our nation of one of the vehicles that keep us firmly rooted in the past.

Armagedon!

Or maybe major sponsors aren't attracted by any organisation that showed such a wanton degree of corruption to allow the most bigoted, divisive institution in Scotland not to die, thereby ridding our nation of one of the vehicles that keep us firmly rooted in the past.

And who can blame them ?

Rangers going to the wall highlighted to everyone what a complete shower of cnuts the people running our game really are.

Armagedon!

That's pretty much how I read it. No self respecting PLC would want its name associated with an organisation that contains crooks and tax cheats.

@GersnetOnline: Also had a lawyer email asking us to withdraw all forum discussion on a supposed police investigation into the club. #carefulnowInteresting

Just as well they don't log in here.... or is that who jock is?

5983405053.png

Aw F8ck! That ain't fair.

I read that as Bendy's post.

b*****do!!! :lol:

I thought you'd seen this lad before, so I was surprised you got taken in. Mind you, like Peter Kay's Jesus Christ Superstar Dancing on Ice factor Idol, it's funnier because, at first glance, it's indistinguishable from our very own bitter wee fud. :lol:

I thought you'd seen this lad before, so I was surprised you got taken in. Mind you, like Peter Kay's Jesus Christ Superstar Dancing on Ice factor Idol, it's funnier because, at first glance, it's indistinguishable from our very own bitter wee fud. :lol:

Found your missing tooth yet?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/rangers-richer-than-celtic-in-a-year-says-1190504

RANGERS owner Charles Green last night insisted the Ibrox club would be in a stronger financial position than Celtic in a year.

“We are in the Third Division and Celtic are in the SPL and what I’d like you to do is promise me at the end of this season, when all the games are played, examine the balance sheets of the clubs and tell me which one is the strongest?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24207406

Celtic have reported a pre-tax profit of £9.74m in their preliminary financial results

Group revenue increased by 47.7% to £75.82m compared with £51.34m in 2012 and the club report cash at the bank of £3.76m against £2.77m debt in 2012.

And thats before counting the money for Wanyama, Hooper and this season Champions League cash

We clearly don't need Sevco to survive as some predicted, We've got our balance sheet out, its over to you Sevco :1eye

Edited by Enrico Annoni