Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rangers won 8-0 at the weekend.

The only thing I can agree with amongst your diddy-minded invective is the tiny slice that said, 'happy days'.

:)

Congratulations on using a sledgehammer to squish a grape, aka "Don't you worry about us Timmy, there is nothing to see here".

Edited by Fotbawmad

An eternity of mediocrity. Gruel for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Greyness.

How many answers to do you want?

One, just one, that backs up your claim that queens have no ambition in the Scottish game. It's not a difficult question. But you seem to be dancing round it, by providing stereotypical rangers fan mentality/generalisation.

Let me make it easier... What actions by queens, say over the last decade, have demonstrated to you, that they are a team with no ambition.

What actions would demonstrate, they are a team with ambition?

from the pish you post up, I would imagine most things are difficult for you.

High buzzword bingo count today, loon....... that's 3 classics in a single sentence.

Are you trying to up the stakes on Bentdarroch?

Well, the guitars are restrung - fresh coffee ready for pouring and it's time to nail/hone some of Nile Rodgers finest moments.

I'll leave you - the plastics, diddies, dollies, doonhamers and the rest - to your very favourite subject - Rangers.

Bless... :lol:

Annual General Meeting to be held no later than 31 October 2013. RIFC's statement of annual accounts - including details of any wholly-owned subsidiaries - requires to be published a month before the company's annual meeting, Anyone not holding their breath for tomorrow or is a financial month 28 days? Either way they must be published this week.

Hopefully give us all a bit of clarity in here.

Edited by Bloomogganners

Oh, I think MT (and the rest of us) have a pretty good understanding of the rangers support - the same way as we had a pretty good understanding of the previous club's support. And that of their Business Partners.

I would go as far as to say that this understanding is a major contributor to there actually being smaller, cleaner, more honest clubs in the Scottish game - and supporters of those clubs.

You continually claim your superiority to the rest of us - based on what? Your choice of football team? If any of us wanted to support either of the Bigot Brothers, or a facsimile thereof, we would do so. After all, there's no membership fee, or entrance exam, is there? The fact that many do not is to their credit. The fact that so many want to wade in "tradition" and join the hivemind is a stain on our country.

Found your tooth yet Norman?

P.S Good result for your team at Rugby Park on saturday too thumbs_up_smiley.gif

Was wanting Hearts myself but it looks like we'll be stuck with the Paisley Pariahs to scud 4 times.

The wee Rangers should have enough supporters to survive a couple of seasons after relegation as we will score the guaranteed promotion place that comes with the title.

Snurm with their ever-empty stadiumette? The ones their own fans are so heavily committed to avoiding? A couple of seasons down there might see them down for a loooong time to come. Would be peachy!

:lol:

Well, the guitars are restrung - fresh coffee ready for pouring and it's time to nail/hone some of Nile Rodgers finest moments.

I'll leave you - the plastics, diddies, dollies, doonhamers and the rest - to your very favourite subject - Rangers.

Bless... :lol:

You think it's funny that we can't stop laughing at you and your teams? Whatever. Laughter enjoys company. Laugh away Bendy :D.

Rumours abound that they are not publishing the accounts until the 10th October?

Are the bookies offering odds on the AGM being cancelled/postponed ?

My bad , apologies.

424Time allowed for sending out copies of accounts and reports

(1)The time allowed for sending out copies of the company's annual accounts and reports is as follows.

(2)A private company must comply with section 423 not later than—

(a)the end of the period for filing accounts and reports, or

(b)if earlier, the date on which it actually delivers its accounts and reports to the registrar.

(3)A public company must comply with section 423 at least 21 days before the date of the relevant accounts meeting.

(4)If in the case of a public company copies are sent out later than is required by subsection (3), they shall, despite that, be deemed to have been duly sent if it is so agreed by all the members entitled to attend and vote at the relevant accounts meeting.

(5)Whether the time allowed is that for a private company or a public company is determined by reference to the company's status immediately before the end of the accounting reference period by reference to which the financial year for the accounts in question was determined.

(6)In this section the “relevant accounts meeting” means the accounts meeting of the company at which the accounts and reports in question are to be laid.

Well, the guitars are restrung

Great. What a fun guy you must (be pretending to) be, pottering around with your guitars on a Monday morning.

Now, could you continue the fun and play us a wee song on your new strings about what you would do to give Queen of the South "ambition" if you were their chairman? Or will you do a Tedi and totally duck the question...

One, just one, that backs up your claim that queens have no ambition in the Scottish game. It's not a difficult question. But you seem to be dancing round it, by providing stereotypical rangers fan mentality/generalisation.

Let me make it easier... What actions by queens, say over the last decade, have demonstrated to you, that they are a team with no ambition.

What actions would demonstrate, they are a team with ambition?

I can't sustain interest in other clubs long enough be brutally honest. It's not as if I'm a Jags fan obsessing about Rangers...

:lol: