Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So if they can't give the money to the club because they're not the bit that deals with the money ( just use it to buy and pay players and to a larger extent their management team ) what happens to that cash? Presumably split between the other 11 clubs....sorry split between the companies running the other 11 clubs ? Surely it was one pot which they can't just keep 1/12th of because one member is dead. Does someone get to keep 1/4 of the Beatles money or 1/5 of Boyzone's royalties?

I'm surprised Rangers' share didn't to go to the liquidators.

What the absolute f**k?

The bad thing is I pumped loads just like it when I was at GCNS, the flashbacks mun, somebody stop the flashbacks.

Here is a Gem.

From what I understand it was McCoist who asked for the postponement, well within his rights to do so.

Enter this guy

I do not blame the club nor Ally - I blame the SFA.

This is a completely meaningless international game - no benefit in it whatsoever.

All league games scheduled for that weekend should have been played.

An even better quote from that thread:

I am glad the game is off. We have a big enough squad to beat them anyway but the rule is there and we should use it. Home games shouldn't be on TV anyway. Big bad Rangers starving a team in admin cash from TV money, that will be the headlines tomorrow.

Daft fecker.

An even better quote from that thread:

I am glad the game is off. We have a big enough squad to beat them anyway but the rule is there and we should use it. Home games shouldn't be on TV anyway. Big bad Rangers starving a team in admin cash from TV money, that will be the headlines tomorrow.

Daft fecker.

Is that from the travelling wilderbear user? He seemed to be getting it right from fellow users.

It just gets better. Further down that thread, there's this.

scarkev, on 03 October 2013 - 11:20 AM, said:

Bell

Foster
Moshini
Jig
Smith

Black

Templeton
Law
McKay

Daly
Clark

Seriously ally? What the point in having a squad as big as this if you are afraid to use them? I'd understand if it was Celtic or a big cup game but a third tier league game against a Dunfermline team filled with kids....feel so sorry for all those fans put out by this!

See when you see it like that that's still an XI that under normal circumstances would finish 2nd in the SPL

Unbelievably deluded.

It just gets better. Further down that thread, there's this.

scarkev, on 03 October 2013 - 11:20 AM, said:

Bell

Foster

Moshini

Jig

Smith

Black

Templeton

Law

McKay

Daly

Clark

Seriously ally? What the point in having a squad as big as this if you are afraid to use them? I'd understand if it was Celtic or a big cup game but a third tier league game against a Dunfermline team filled with kids....feel so sorry for all those fans put out by this!

See when you see it like that that's still an XI that under normal circumstances would finish 2nd in the SPL

Unbelievably deluded.

Given half their team are ex SPL players it's not that bold a statement.

They could get lucky and finish 2nd.

But they would need to change manager first.

Given half their team are ex SPL players it's not that bold a statement.

They could get lucky and finish 2nd.

But they would need to change manager first.

Given recent results against 'top teams', they'd finish above 'Well but below United. 8)

[edited for bad grandma]

Edited by The DA

A mate of mine supports Hinckley and he's gutted about it, which obviously saddens me. Tragic times.

At the same time on Facebook however, his tear stained update appeared right above the picture doing the rounds about Rangers not getting a payout from Setanta because they don't exist anymore. Pleasing.

Edited by Hedgecutter

A mate of mine supports Hinckley and he's gutted about it, which obviously saddens me. Tragic times.

At the same time on Facebook however, his tear stained update appeared right above the picture doing the rounds about Rangers not getting a payout from Setanta because they don't exist anymore. Pleasing.

You're evil and despicable.

I like you.

:lol: Where do I start Youngsy. It looks like the work of an eight year old, a stupid one at that.

Stupid 8yr oid chairman, of some The Rangers Inter fan group committee?

Aye, I can buy that. :lol:

Edited by Apache Don