Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A complete moron

However it was a stupid joke between two mates; not intended for wider public viewing.

He has apologised and that really should be the end of it.

Public humiliation that he can't use FB properly should be enough.

Though the bears can put their conspiracy theories, in regards to it being a Celtic fan dressed up, to rest now eh?

Silly man.

Should've realised it would have "gone viral".

Anyway, there's probably worse out there.

Some of the comments are crazy.

Oh, I'm not sure about Mr King's personal wealth given his recent "deal" to pay off the South African authorities to avoid a lengthy jail term, but I am aware that with him AND the Easedales around the boardroom, the UK Financial Intelligence Unit ** will be very intrigued to see that appropriate declarations and sourcing are in place.

Can't be having these poor Bears duped AGAIN can we ? ;)

**EDIT: My apologies, They are now known as The NCA (National Crime Agency) which encompasses (amongst other things) all aspects surrounding financial and economic crime and organised crime.

pretty much covers them I'd say.

The Rangers boardroom will be the tax dodging equivalent of a paedophile ring, exchanging tips and ideas with one another. Tax dodgers the length and breadth of the country will be eagerly anticipating their invites to take a seat.

the bears can put their conspiracy theories, in regards to it being a Celtic fan dressed up, to rest now eh?

There are no conspiracy theories about the animal who punched Scott Brown's mother at darkhead last week.

It did, after all, happen in the main stand during the Barca game. Typical plastic.

Filth.

There are no conspiracy theories about the animal who punched Scott Brown's mother at darkhead last week.

It did, after all, happen in the main stand during the Barca game. Typical plastic.

Filth.

2 cheeks/same arse forum for this shite, please.

Has Ally agreed his inflated salary cut yet?

How much time is needed to 'negotiate' this? :rolleyes:

Ally just signs anything that is put in front of him, so just give him a document. "Just ok that here please Ally." :)

Or is he saying it is more complicated than that? :o

Good point. According to Ally he wasn't fussed about the detail, he only wanted to manage the club.

So it took him seconds to sign the £800k+ contract but the "negotiations" for his salary cut have taken months!

Yet more lies from the "cheeky chap".

An all round vile man!

2 cheeks/same arse forum for this shite, please.

I love how anything showing Rangers in a bad light is fine and dandy while anything showing the green yins in a bad light is brushed off as, twa cheeks innit?

A complete moron

However it was a stupid joke between two mates; not intended for wider public viewing.

He has apologised and that really should be the end of it.

Public humiliation that he can't use FB properly should be enough.

Though the bears can put their conspiracy theories, in regards to it being a Celtic fan dressed up, to rest now eh?

What kind of idiot attempts to stab an expensive television?

Crimes against tellys won't be tolerated.

I love how anything showing Rangers in a bad light is fine and dandy while anything showing the green yins in a bad light is brushed off as, twa cheeks innit?

Is that a question or a statement Bennett? It starts off as a statement, but finishes with a question mark.

What exactly are you saying, or asking?

Edited by dave.j

Is that a question or a statement Bennett? It starts off as a statement, but finishes with a question mark.

What exactly are you saying, or asking?

Explains so much...

It used to be we thought that people who went around correcting other people’s grammar were just plain annoying. Now there’s evidence they are actually ill, suffering from a type of obsessive-compulsive disorder/oppositional defiant disorder (OCD/ODD). Researchers are calling it Grammatical Pedantry Syndrome, or GPS.

Maybe you’ve heard of the grammar gene—its technical name is the FOXP2 gene—which may be responsible for a variety of grammatical ills, such as the inability to construct compound/complex sentences or to effectively deploy the passive voice. Now there’s evidence that a variant of that gene, FOXP2.1, may actually cause us to obsessively correct other people’s grammar, or should that be, to correct their grammar obsessively? The discovery of this gene, alongside new evidence from fMRI scans of brains exposed to real-time grammatical errors, has led some scientists to predict that soon we may be able to find a cure for GPS, for many sufferers a debilitating, off-putting, sociopathic syndrome.

Explains so much...

It used to be we thought that people who went around correcting other people’s grammar were just plain annoying. Now there’s evidence they are actually ill, suffering from a type of obsessive-compulsive disorder/oppositional defiant disorder (OCD/ODD). Researchers are calling it Grammatical Pedantry Syndrome, or GPS.

Maybe you’ve heard of the grammar gene—its technical name is the FOXP2 gene—which may be responsible for a variety of grammatical ills, such as the inability to construct compound/complex sentences or to effectively deploy the passive voice. Now there’s evidence that a variant of that gene, FOXP2.1, may actually cause us to obsessively correct other people’s grammar, or should that be, to correct their grammar obsessively? The discovery of this gene, alongside new evidence from fMRI scans of brains exposed to real-time grammatical errors, has led some scientists to predict that soon we may be able to find a cure for GPS, for many sufferers a debilitating, off-putting, sociopathic syndrome.

It would have been easier to provide a link https://illinois.edu/blog/view/25/76120 rather than cutting and pasting.

but i would have rather you actually answered my question. i'll therefore take it that the question mark was an error and you weren't actually asking me a direct question, and we can move on...

It would have been easier to provide a link https://illinois.edu/blog/view/25/76120 rather than cutting and pasting.

but i would have rather you actually answered my question. i'll therefore take it that the question mark was an error and you weren't actually asking me a direct question, and we can move on...

another wannabe WKR, i think i'll call it WKR syndrome......

Don't flatter yourself .. simply an afterthought ... much like the bearz support are to the board.

You waited till i replied then altered the post completely.

Sleekit Densbot, very sleekit....