Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That is just hilarious.

It's tremendous and baffling that this guy somehow retains credibility.

He's a rotten manager and a gormless, gullible fool. He barely even varies the wording when lending his latest seal of approval to the latest chancer shuffling through.

He isn't a fool. Not if you are talking money, anyway. He has made more money in a few years than the average P&Ber will make in a lifetime. On that subject, do all of these revelations not make you feel that we are ALL being taken for a ride? Football fans in general I mean. Another poster quoted 200,000 pa for Traynor ffs. I used to get 24,000pa and considerd myself fortunate compared to others.

We are all being shafted. Royally.(of course, it's not confined to football)

Second share issue in December to get the Xmas pressie cash; yet again ... ???

Gee Dad .. not share certificates again .... FFS !!!

Hey Santa Claus you c*nt, where's me f*ckin' bike?

I've unwrapped all this other junk and there's nothing that I like

I wrote you a f*ckin' letter and I come to see you twice

You worn out geriatric fart, you forgot me f*ckin' bike

Twisted Christmas by Bob Rivers. Worth a listen.

He isn't a fool. Not if you are talking money, anyway. He has made more money in a few years than the average P&Ber will make in a lifetime. On that subject, do all of these revelations not make you feel that we are ALL being taken for a ride? Football fans in general I mean. Another poster quoted 200,000 pa for Traynor ffs. I used to get 24,000pa and considerd myself fortunate compared to others.

We are all being shafted. Royally.(of course, it's not confined to football)

Of course you're right. The money McCoist has taken out of Rangers for contributing nothing to the actual benefit of the club in the last couple of years, is yet another reason why the reverence for him is astonishing.

I agree that his pay-cut talk is also extremely self-serving. However, I'm not convinced that in endorsing shyster after shyster, he's been quite as cynical as your post suggests. I do actually believe that he's been easily seduced by each, in much the same way as many Rangers fans long to be.

Bearing in mind the accounts and rangers spend since the new company, what sort of financial position do you see rangers in at the end of this season?

1. I have no idea because I don't know what the projected income is. I hear that we have final season ticket payments, retail, match-day and sponsorship income to come. I also hear we have an overdraft facility. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that neither is true.

Do you believe with the current rate of spend, the only way rangers will be able to compete in the 2nd tier is with financial assistance from a 3rd party or second share issue? If so is this concern for the future?

2. See 1. If they do have a share issue and the current board remain, I'll invest the same amount as I did in Green & Co's IPO - £0.00.

Bearing in mind the current 2nd tier champions won the league on a weekly wage of 250 a week. How do you think rangers player wage will compare based on this seasons wage structure?

3. That has to be a rhetorical question.

Last season we were told ally had to spend big because his window was so short, these were the only guys he could get... With that in mind, one year on, is it a concern, on a financial outlook, that again ally has taken the same steps of offering inflated wages to journey men and middle of the road players ?

4. McCoist? As far as I know he tells the board of players he wants and they negotiate the contracts. Are you asking or telling me if McCoist offers inflated wages? I can't guess what you want to know if you are asking me to speculate.

Why are the fans putting faith in 5 guys who, were only willing to contribute to the club enough money that, between them saw an investment of 0.7% in shares? Are these the only guys willing to make a difference? What makes them so more capable than anyone else?

5. Which five guys? Do you mean the current board? McCoist and his staff? Some combination thereof? Let me know what you mean and I'll answer as best I can.

How will rangers compete in the top tier with Celtic, when recent history shows they could only compete previously by not paying tax on player wages via EBT?

6. We'll compete without EBT's. As we done for decades before - and did so very well. EBT's had zero impact on player performances as I understand it, so I can't agree they were the only reason we could complete.

That's your pejorative, not mine.

How long has murray park been in operation, how many players has it produced that the club can say have given a return for their money, or even better, that the club has profited from.

7. Auchenhowie opened in 2001. The rest of your question - I can't know for certain. In particular, I have no clue at all who the club consider to have given a decent return for the money as it would depend very much on who you asked.

Why are the fans not showing a visible concern to the financial mismanagement? We saw the American guy getting run out of town and red card day... What are the fans doing?

8. Which particular grouping of the support would you like me to answer for? Those who support the current board or those against them? Or others who don't care or those who don't rate any of the suits in the picture at this time?

It's been very noticeable that there's a growing protest against the current board from many. But, not all.

Is there one voice, a fans representative? Someone the fans can trust? What are you current fan reps doing to show their worth?

9a. No.

9b. No.

9c. Squabbling in public.

Do you think murray is in cahoots with the board and yesterday's pantomime was a deliberate play to push back the AGM?

10. P Murray, M Murray or D Murray? In all cases - the answer is no, I do not think they are in cahoots.

Why is so much faith being put in king to be the money man, why is it so difficult to run the budiness properly without funding through income of season ticket sponsorship etc?

11a. I have already stated on here that I have no belief that King will invest a penny in Rangers anytime soon. He might later - I doubt it.

11b. Because the club is infested with c***s and robbers and have been since D. Murray tenure.

If rangers go into administration again, how do you think the fans will react, what will be thre press stand point and the Scottish governing bodies?

12. We'll support our team. Without question. I have no idea how the press will react and I expect ineptitude from the governing bodies.

I appreciate your willingness to answer my direct questions, I do hope they are both honest and passionate, we are all football fans after all, regardless of who we support.

13. Nae bother.

Politician-esque, answered f**k all. :thumbsdown Not even humorous.

Indeed, but more apt from only last year, one of manillas finest....

post-23278-0-37554800-1381952664_thumb.p

Think this was actually by Kevin "Bloody" Wilson.

From that BBC link above a quote from Murray with my favourite part in bold.

He'd like to see what a bad performance is and all us diddies would fucking love to see it.

Are New Rangers dead yet?

Wasn't he part of the board at time of their worst performance? I mean what's worse than overseeing liquidation?

I can't wait fopr the next share issue. I am seriously considering buying shares.

Can you imagine how much funnier the whole thing would be actually getting the shareholder correspondance and attending the meetings.

I'm in. I'm the only person I know of, who doesn't get a single number right in Lotto. I reckon I could seriously jinx the whole fkg thing big time. :lol:

Think this was actually by Kevin "Bloody" Wilson.

You may be correct. I have never heard of Kev (until now) Bob Rivers was my only source. I would be interested in knowing more about Kev. A quick google revealed this.

Wilson made a note of this and walked onto the stage in Toronto and the first song he sang was his now somewhat infamous "You Can't Say C*nt In Canada".

Sounds like a fun guy!

You may be correct. I have never heard of Kev (until now) Bob Rivers was my only source. I would be interested in knowing more about Kev. A quick google revealed this.

Sounds like a fun guy!

fun factoid.....saw kbw @1994 at the Playhouse straight after work. Took a 18 year old laddie wae us and 6 pints in 50 mins afore the show led to him hughying over a poor count in the seat in front. Dragged him to a taxi and chucked the driver a tenspot.

Never got the cash back :(

fun factoid.....saw kbw @1994 at the Playhouse straight after work. Took a 18 year old laddie wae us and 6 pints in 50 mins afore the show led to him hughying over a poor count in the seat in front. Dragged him to a taxi and chucked the driver a tenspot.

Never got the cash back :(

Six pints in less than an hour is styupit at any age. Boak.

I went to see Ardal O'Hanlon after a few beers. Cosy, comfy theatre. Fell asleep. Pals said he was funny.

Sorry, this is way off topic. Let's get back to Ra gers. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha .

Sounds like a fun guy!

Look for "super mega fugly"