Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Perhaps you could explain why you think the word "plastic" is sectarian?

And then i'll maybe stop laughing at you ....

It's what you do with it that counts Dougal but we're slightly going off topic here.

If you want any tips, you only have to ask.....

Just the tip?

I've heard Aberdeen fans call us **** for singing our version of 'hello, hello'. :)

Which is just a wind up obviously and a response to the song.

Certainly not in any way Sectarian.

Why can't the Orcs just accept it sing a song like "We're **** and we know we are" etc etc and it takes away any imsult or effect of the song.

Just like we call ourselves "Sheep Sh*gging Bassas" and take inflatable sheep (or as we call them "girlfriends") to the game.

Like it or not, it seems your Club has a superiority complex which exists only to wind the rest of us up. The songs dont do it, its the rest of the **** we put up with:

Its the flags at the match,

the playing of Rule Britannia, GSTQ, and other songs which fans can input their own words to,

the damn vomit inducing sudden "love-in" with our so-called "brave troops",

the sh*t I have to put up with in this City during marching season,

the lack of IQ of the majority of your support,

the physical and verbal abuse I get for wearing an AFC scarf (last time was walking down Gt Western Road after the Partick game with my 4 year old)

the continued all round arrogance of the club and all it stands for post liquidation,

the "we cant afford to pay our creditors" but we can "buy a 500K team bus" and stay at 5* hotels before games in the 3rd and 4th tiers

keeping Charity money

and that's just for starters (I need to get back to work !)

Edited by SheepAreRed

Which is just a wind up obviously and a response to the song.

Certainly not in any way Sectarian.

Why can't the Orcs just accept it sing a song like "We're **** and we know we are" etc etc and it takes away any imsult or effect of the song.

Just like we call ourselves "Sheep Sh*gging Bassas" and take inflatable sheep (or as we call them "girlfriends") to the game.

Like it or not, it seems your Club has a superiority complex which exists only to wind the rest of us up. The songs dont do it, its the rest of the **** we put up with:

Its the flags at the match,

the playing of Rule Britannia, GSTQ, and other songs which fans can input their own words to,

the damn vomit inducing sudden "love-in" with our so-called "brave troops",

the sh*t I have to put up with in this City during marching season,

the lack of IQ of the majority of your support,

the physical and verbal abuse I get for wearing an AFC scarf (last time was walking down Gt Western Road after the Partick game with my 4 year old)

the continued all round arrogance of the club and all it stands for post liquidation,

the "we cant afford to pay our creditors" but we can "buy a 500K team bus" and stay at 5* hotels before games in the 3rd and 4th tiers

keeping Charity money

and that's just for starters (I need to get back to work !)

:lol: where do you even start with this?

Speaking of humiliating threads I was very kindly pointed in the direction of the St Mirren v Rangers thread in the gold forum and Bendy's previous incarnation as LOL@Celtic.

Oh dear, Bendy. :(

You should've stuck to following Dumbarton.

My point in a roundabout way was that bendy rages at the word currant which is a totally.innocent word to describe Rangers fans imo but thinks its ok to label someone as a kidon Irisman because he supports Celtic.

I.never expected an amoeba brain like you to come on and need it spelled out to you.

The H word? Not that fussed myself, water off a ducks back and all that. Hell i'm not even fussed about being called "Bendy", it'sonly words.

I know a few Irish lads who use the phrase to describe 'Irishmen' whose only link to Ireland is a pint of black stuff, so no i don't think it's sectarian and we can discuss things without using silly insults my clever Ayr supporting friend.

Why you couldn't have posted this before .......

Edited by bennett

The H word? Not that fussed myself, water off a ducks back and all that. Hell i'm not even fussed about being called "Bendy", it'sonly words.

I know a few Irish lads who use the phrase to describe 'Irishmen' whose only link to Ireland is a pint of black stuff, so no i don't think it's sectarian and we can discuss things without using silly insults my clever Ayr supporting friend.

Like I have said, I don't really know anything about it. I asked WRK and he seemed to think so so ask him.

You're not Bendy?!?!... or are you?

Like I have said, I don't really know anything about it. I asked WRK and he seemed to think so so ask him.

ETA its darroch I call bendy. I know.you're gay so i wouldn't go there

Edited by AUFC90

Speaking of humiliating threads I was very kindly pointed in the direction of the St Mirren v Rangers thread in the gold forum and Bendy's previous incarnation as LOL@Celtic.

Oh dear, Bendy. :(

You should've stuck to following Dumbarton.

I miss St Mirren v Rangers threads.

It was troll central. I even bit at the obvious ones. I had Saints fans asking to take me to their home game and pay me in to see if they enjoyed it and eveything at one stage.

Are Sky Sports lying or is the Hearts situation different from the old Rangers?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11781/9031415/hearts-legend-gary-mackay-awaits-a-vital-day-in-the-clubs-139-year-history

"Should a CVA not be agreed then Hearts will enter liquidation, bringing an end to 139 years of history"