Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Are Sky Sports lying or is the Hearts situation different from the old Rangers?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11781/9031415/hearts-legend-gary-mackay-awaits-a-vital-day-in-the-clubs-139-year-history

"Should a CVA not be agreed then Hearts will enter liquidation, bringing an end to 139 years of history"

Hearts are NOT The Peepul!

Simple as that.

Like I have said, I don't really know anything about it. I asked WRK and he seemed to think so so ask him.

Most things are sectarian to him and i wasn't aware that Norman was considered an expert on all things sectarian.

Is there a poll for worst PandB posters? Surely Vicky would have about 90 % of the vote even with his aliases frantically voting for WRK like their life depended on it :lol:

That would be the ultimate "Under the OrcSkin" award. I would expect any of the "PM Gang"* to share any such accolade.

*Every other fúcker on P&B, from how I understand it. :lol:

The H word? Not that fussed myself, water off a ducks back and all that. Hell i'm not even fussed about being called "Bendy", it'sonly words.

I know a few Irish lads who use the phrase to describe 'Irishmen' whose only link to Ireland is a pint of black stuff, so no i don't think it's sectarian and we can discuss things without using silly insults my clever Ayr supporting friend.

Why you couldn't have posted this before .......

I've just given you all today's helens on the most convenient posts (regardless of content) simply for the most cringeworthy afternoon's posting you've come up with in a while, if not ever.

Mis-comprehension, abusing other posters, deflection, an ignorance and inability/reluctance to actually discuss your team, and your usual "witty" replies to sensible questions. You really are the Orc's Orc - congratulations.

ETA: By the way, shares in the Holding company are down 5.56% today - ideas?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

The H word?  Not that fussed myself, water off a ducks back and all that. Hell i'm not even fussed about being called "Bendy", it'sonly words.

I know a few Irish lads who use the phrase to describe 'Irishmen' whose only link to Ireland is a pint of black stuff, so no i don't think it's sectarian and we can discuss things without using silly insults my clever Ayr supporting friend.

Why you couldn't have posted this before .......

Evidence of any poster referring to you as Bendy pls.

I've just given you all today's helens on the most convenient posts (regardless of content) simply for the most cringeworthy afternoon's posting you've come up with in a while, if not ever.

Mis-comprehension, abusing other posters, deflection, an ignorance and inability/reluctance to actually discuss your team, and your usual "witty" replies to sensible questions. You really are the Orc's Orc - congratulations.

Oh what the hell... I've copied you with the red dots.

NOW can I be in your PM gang?

I thought it was obvious and explained this to him last week:

Bendarroch: Bendy

Bennett: Benny

The lad has got "mild" dyslexia, so i'll forgive him continually thinking folk call him by the raving nutter's nickname.

I seem to recall this happening before - except it was all the Amigos (except Bennett) getting their shreddies in a twist over "blatant homophobia", until it was gently pointed out to them that the original post was quite clearly referring to Our Ray of Morning Sunshine, and not Killies' B&B dwelling moron.

Hell i'm not even fussed about being called "Bendy", it'sonly words.

Looks like someone forgot which account they where using.

Not to mention this little orc blocks people for typo's

Moronic just doesnt cover it.

Edited by Burma

In a Keegan style, I would love it, love it, if Benny and Bendy turned out to be one and the same but I really can't see it.

Oh and congrats Bennett on 13000 posts, some effort in just over 2 years. Indefatigable.

Most of it drivel. But indefatigable drivel nonetheless

1, He has shares he wants to sell

2. He wants to the spread the myth that the SPL has no right to amend the records and label 'Rangers' cheats

Number 2 is particularly galling to Mr Green as there is f*** all he can do about it. Unfortunately for Mr Green his scam was to name his tribute act .. "Rangers" and he has to continue with the charade as he needs the bears onside and nothing less will do.

Had he just 'accepted' the club was dead and starting fresh then none of this circus nonsense would be being played out on the media stage.

When it over's he will just go .. la la la la .. you can't do that, we don't recognise you . That's his 'stiff' resistance (probably get's a wee boner) .. what he will not do is stump up the cash and mount a legal challenge ... that will go the same way as CW's threats.

But fantasists like Tedi Five Stars, the two Bendys and Ulcerloyalist will lap it up and believe it to be all true. No8 and co will try to defend it .. but deep down they know they are wrong ...

Titles stripped .. Tedi and co shouting no they're naw ,..!!

Charlie trying to get the share scheme up and running in the middle of the euphoria ... keerrrrrching !!!

"the two bendys" i wonder what is meant by that?