Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Facts on my side, Jim Traynor and a Daily record headline on yours. I'll stay over here in the land of reality thanks, you get your wee bed sheet and Palestine flag out and have a good wee wave.

I happen to reluctantly accept continuation but when an organisation's chief executive says a CVA is necessary to "preserve history", the head of communications says it's a new club, and you aren't allowed to enter European competition, you can understand the ambiguity?

But the main reason people say it's a new club is none of the previous reasons: it's because most people think if you get liquidated because you can't agree a CVA, you don't deserve to carry on as you were.

Consider also that it is in no way in UEFA or SFA's interests to say "Rangers are a new club". Even although it's a hugely grey area, these organisations will never want to piss off some of their most successful clubs by wiping out their history. Plus it opens a big can of worms about every club that moves parent company for reason other than an insolvency event.

Plus even if UEFA did say "it's a new club", you'd still disagree. People quote a source because it backs up their opinion, not because they believe everything from that source.

As it stands, a club could get liquidated every single season between now and 2020, but still keep the same history. That can't be right. But by your logic Rangers could do that and still be the same club. So it's a grey area.

My take is it's the same club but it's a break in history and a pretty heavy dose of embarrassment to boot.

It's really simple dopey, ASA ask the SFA what constitutes a member club and they give ASA their view and opinion and then ASA ask UEFA and UFEA rule out the party line to which the SFA have already bypassed by concocting some pish that they suddenly found out they could cut footballing companies into two entities and hey presto !, they can now create a mythical company to blame for the clubs financial and institutional corrupt cheating problems.

Get the tin foil hats out, it's conspiracy time.

I'm starting to think it's one of the No8's because he has a deficiency in his grammar by posting "i" instead of an "I" where a capital letter is required and we all know has has a problem with capital letters :lol: . Bottom line Looney is a definite sevconian alias :1eye

You're trying to point score over not capitalising ''i"

Some man.

So if you win the Scottish cup you'll be playing in Europe next year then Benny uk.gif , or not :) .

Quote above Benny !, do you see the fudge ?. It is only according to the SFA's interpretation of what could constitute as a club and not what lawfully defines a club because we all know the law sees clubs as footballing companies.

A small victory in the battle but the war is not won, because we all know it's a new club no matter how the SFA try in vain to dress it up as the same member club :P .

Ha ha i love the TIMplosion and jealously from hooligan fc fans, not once but TWICE now the asa has kicked out a compliant on Rangers most successful club ad. It's been proved beyond all doubt now that Rangers are and always have been the most successful club in Scotland.

At least the last 18 months have proved something and it's that you are your kind are utterly jealous of Rangers more successful history, why else would you spend so much time ranting about it.

You lot should just move on now and enjoy a few more taited titles while you have the chance to, enjoy Europe as well while it lasts cause the hooligan scum that follow your club will get you banned sooner or later.

As I understand it, the new clumpany did not post accounts for the period from their inception. So we can forget 12-13 season. The new clumpany will have to post audited accounts for 13-14 to count as year one. Can an Orc tell me differently?

Also - how do the financial fair play rules figure in this?.

What team was it you supported again?

Ha ha i love the TIMplosion and jealously from hooligan fc fans, not once but TWICE now the asa has kicked out a compliant on Rangers most successful club ad. It's been proved beyond all doubt now that Rangers are and always have been the most successful club in Scotland.

At least the last 18 months have proved something and it's that you are your kind are utterly jealous of Rangers more successful history, why else would you spend so much time ranting about it.

You lot should just move on now and enjoy a few more taited titles while you have the chance to, enjoy Europe as well while it lasts cause the hooligan scum that follow your club will get you banned sooner or later.

Sure Frank - but what about all the diddies that wet themselves laughing at what youz have become?

I happen to reluctantly accept continuation but when an organisation's chief executive says a CVA is necessary to "preserve history", the head of communications says it's a new club, and you aren't allowed to enter European competition, you can understand the ambiguity?

But the main reason people say it's a new club is none of the previous reasons: it's because most people think if you get liquidated because you can't agree a CVA, you don't deserve to carry on as you were.

Consider also that it is in no way in UEFA or SFA's interests to say "Rangers are a new club". Even although it's a hugely grey area, these organisations will never want to piss off some of their most successful clubs by wiping out their history. Plus it opens a big can of worms about every club that moves parent company for reason other than an insolvency event.

Plus even if UEFA did say "it's a new club", you'd still disagree. People quote a source because it backs up their opinion, not because they believe everything from that source.

As it stands, a club could get liquidated every single season between now and 2020, but still keep the same history. That can't be right. But by your logic Rangers could do that and still be the same club. So it's a grey area.

My take is it's the same club but it's a break in history and a pretty heavy dose of embarrassment to boot.

I'm not one for buying into ridiculous conspiracy theories regarding UEFA and the SFA, the ASA, the ECA and others. It's always better just to face reality.

What team was it you supported again?

Doh Homer - Minnesota Vikings - are you on a braille machine? It's on my avatar and was there last month. EFFC for my local team, everyone knows that The_Kinkardine. What difference does it make that I detest the huvns - you trying to "out" a secret timaloy that even your cohorts know ain't 'wan o theim kafflicks'

Doh Homer - Minnesota Vikings - are you on a braille machine? It's on my avatar and was there last month. EFFC for my local team, everyone knows that The_Kinkardine. What difference does it make that I detest the huvns - you trying to "out" a secret timaloy that even your cohorts know ain't 'wan o theim kafflicks'

Another one without the bus fare. What is it with you yokels through there?

Sure Frank - but what about all the diddies that wet themselves laughing at what youz have become?

The diddies can laugh all they want cause it's only a matter of time before Rangers get back to the top and reclaim what is rightfully ours. 5 years from now Aberdeen, St Mirren and killie etc will still be mid-table pish. Rangers on the other hand will be champions and playing in the Champions league.

The diddies can laugh all they want cause it's only a matter of time before Rangers get back to the top and reclaim what is rightfully ours. 5 years from now Aberdeen, St Mirren and killie etc will still be mid-table pish. Rangers on the other hand will be champions and playing in the Champions league.

:lol::lol::lol::thumsup2