Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

FFS!!! There are no words, just none at all to do justice to this utter fail.[/quote

I've just had a bog-standard birthday - a few woolly, drinky and ready presents, and then a meal out with the folks. Then I come home to a bonus pressie of a great big chuckle from the maths geniuses at Ibrox.

Cheers, Sevco!

Congratulations are due on another landmark in the rich and fulfilling life you have carved out for yourself. :-)

@WRK .......    A belated Happy Birthday .. hope you enjoyed it !!

Cheers mate - and other well wishers. Day off, plenty food and drink with family - we treat it like a dress rehearsal for Chrimbo.

Course, there's the " institution's" AGM to look forward to before then - ho,ho,ho!

Aye, February 2012 to be exact. And yet the carryings-on at ibrox continue to amuse.

World Record for continuous chuckles?

Like most I stopped laughing at you long ago, you're just boring now............

What sort of fanny calls Christmas "Chrimbo"?

Cringeworthy stuff from mad Norman....

Not sure if "fanny" is the word - you're obviously not an expert, so I'll let it pass - but maybe the kind of person who's getting into the spirit, has four (count'em!) days off over Chrimbo, and is looking forward to spending some time with friends and family.

Got the tree up in the B&B yet? What are Vicky and Palmela getting you?

Ho, Ho, and indeed Ho.

Is there going to be a live stream from the AGM this week?

Really looking forward to this, incidentally, with there being a company board and a club board, will there be re-election to the club board as well? Who's in the running for that?

Not sure if "fanny" is the word - you're obviously not an expert, so I'll let it pass - but maybe the kind of person who's getting into the spirit, has four (count'em!) days off over Chrimbo, and is looking forward to spending some time with friends and family.

Ho, Ho, and indeed Ho.

There's no 'h' in crimbo.

The clearest evidence yet about your secret timmy ways. Happy Birthday pal!

AGM will be a whyte wash, murray et al have no chance now, despite ally doing U turns every couple of minutes. All we have to look forward to is No 8 foaming at the mouth, claiming he will never return then meekly handing over his cash like all the other mugs.

So goody, good then.

There's no 'h' in crimbo.

The clearest evidence yet about your secret timmy ways. Happy Birthday pal!

AGM will be a whyte wash, murray et al have no chance now, despite ally doing U turns every couple of minutes. All we have to look forward to is No 8 foaming at the mouth, claiming he will never return then meekly handing over his cash like all the other mugs.

So goody, good then.

Fhucking rhumbled. And I'd have got away with it, if not for you meddling kids... :lol:

I think we may well have to file No. 8 in the same folder as all the other wee loudmouths who have made bold statements and disappeared or come back as aliases, not having had the arse to admit they were wrong and recant their "line in the sand". Of course, some have the brass neck to carry on as if nothing's happened - Hiya, Vicky!. Bit like their new club really. ;)

ETA: There's definitely a capital "C" in Chrimbo. Are you so anti-Sky Fairy that you can't bring yourself to capitalise his birthday? ;)

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Ho, Ho, and indeed Ho.

Spending time with family = Norman and mother ;)