Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Gordon dalziel just said the club might go under again.

Enemy!

Again? They're only 18 months old.

Or is Gordon separating club and company too?

Ten years down the line it'll be like Triggers Broom - three new companies and two new clubs but still the same team, eh?

Still noone questioning 500K on the team bus and the overnight stays at 5 star hotels will these continue ?

A few of their opponents will have been working before they play FFS

Still there is always the charity money to dip into when things get worse

Bunch of deluded, robbing, theiving, cavemen c****

Still noone questioning 500K on the team bus and the overnight stays at 5 star hotels will these continue ?

The bus was a gift to us.

He's improved massively, he's matured a lot as a player too.

It quite easy for a competent full time player at lower league level to flatter to deceive.

He's also locked into a contract until 2016 which speaks lots about his ambition.

The bus was a gift to us. 

Evidence please.

IIRC it was a five start rental.

This clown is not Tedi btw, it's obviously that lunarC was banned for being an alias. Might as well indulge him, whilst he's giving us a laugh though.

6 million for Wallace. :lol:

Super Salary loving the club. :lol:

Sons of Strewth. :lol:

Evidence please.

IIRC it was a five start rental.

This clown is not Tedi btw, it's obviously that lunarC was banned for being an alias. Might as well indulge him, whilst he's giving us a laugh though.

6 million for Wallace. :lol:

Super Salary loving the club. :lol:

Sons of Strewth. :lol:

None of that is remotely funny. So I'm LunarC or are you saying LunarC was Tedi? I'm confused with all this paranoia.

I wonder if this is on Ally's card and not in the books?.

Which brings us nicely round to the subject of company results and when they will be released.

On the subject of Wallace, didn't Rangers buy him from Hearts for 1.5m a few years ago?.

Maybe he's improved 4x playing in the lower leagues playing against part timers?.

Ah, but you've got to consider the Ally-factor. Think how much impact his influence will have had.

Today must go down as one of the major days in the Rangers saga.

We have had Sheriff’s Officers at Ibrox and arrestments at banks.

We have had Craig Whyte standing on the steps of Ibrox warning them that administration was possible, only for HMRC pushing them into it almost immediately.

We have had a failed CVA

We have had liquidation and the creating of a new club, with new spivs taking over.

We have had a failed IPO, with all or most of the proceeds spent or withdrawn in about a year and a half.

We have had the Spivs repel the rebels with ease and show that Rangers and everything belonging to it was theirs and no-one could do anything about it.

The support have been warned about most if not all of that, many, many times. Their response – WATP and you are just enemies of 'Rangers'. We are too big for any of this to happen and we will survive, come back stronger, and crush what's left of Scottish Football(Copyright. Bendy) on our rightful return.

Well here you go chaps – I Told You So, and since you won’t listen it will just keep happening until there is nothing left.

Some fans truly get the club they deserve.

Was driving by Ibrox today just after the AGM and I noticed two season tickets for the new club nailed to the stadium.

Fantastic I thought, I'll help myself to them. You can never have enough nails.

So we either have them cutting back on their squad and getting rid of some of those players which they made no attempt to budget for realistically at that level. Or alternatively we have the more likely scenario of them, much like another Govan based team, going into meltdown before liquidation. Ideally, these situations will pan out before the Ramsden's Cup final. I'm not sure what I'd love more: it'd be glorious if they had to adjust to a suitable budget and we utterly pumped them in the cup final. Oh...

0210_929d.gif