Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Away tae f**k.  Calling me out for making up words on a thread dedicated to making up shite?    You should be thanking me for being the reasonable one!

Oh and have we all tried to gloss over that today's discussion was prompted by Ken 'Nae Baws' bleating that he got a Helen?  

Look at my last paragraph again.  The ire of the diddy has risen today for some numpty getting a red dot.  Ya total shower of fannies.

post-45593-13895219775192_thumb.jpg

Away tae f**k. Calling me out for making up words on a thread dedicated to making up shite? You should be thanking me for being the reasonable one!

Oh and have we all tried to gloss over that today's discussion was prompted by Ken 'Nae Baws' bleating that he got a Helen?

Look at my last paragraph again. The ire of the diddy has risen today for some numpty getting a red dot. Ya total shower of fannies.

I was listening to the radio this morning where there was a discussion on the use female terminology by males when insulting someone.

So, in the name of sexual equality and P&B integrity I would request posters to alternate their insults between the masculine and the feminine in equal proportion.

Thank you.

Hang on !

I thought this guy was supposed to be the sensible & reasonable bear, whit happened ?

I guess the true colours always show through in the end eh ?

Funny, I was thinking that Mr K seems unusually irked. Time of the month or...............................................?

It's difficult to find male type insults.

Edited by cyderspaceman

It's not a problem.

Personally, I'll not rest until this new term has gained a foothold.

I just require some technical support for my campaign. Can you clarify whether this noun is singular or collective. I've seen both versions in use, but I remain unsure.

Maybe both are acceptable, as in sheep. Who knows?

Sheep are most certainly not "disingenuoune". HTH

Competition Time: Who said this “I would never want to operate with a budget that would put the club in jeopardy,”

Depends on your meaning of jeopardy - finishing runner up to Celtic in all 3 domestic competitions or being liquidated.

Tough call, IMO

Just had a look on Orcmeeja. I shouldn't have bothered. Their threads and posts are so pathetic I almost felt sorry for them..... NOT!

I wish something would happen to ginger them up. I find them most amusing at times. What we need is another gross "injustice" to kick them off.

I was listening to the radio this morning where there was a discussion on the use female terminology by males when insulting someone.

So, in the name of sexual equality and P&B integrity I would request posters to alternate their insults between the masculine and the feminine in equal proportion.

So we have to refer to youse as "plastics and diddies" one time and then "plastics and moobs" the next?

Barely a sliver of truth in this whole bitter rant. :lol:

No doubt will go down well ra deluded peepil.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/keith-jackson-harsh-treatment-hearts-3015628

Dry your fcuking eyes Keith Jackson.....if Hearts are liquidated I'd fully expect the Newco to have to apply for SPFL Div 3 entry & a licence.........hardly the same as exiting Administration via a CVA.

The transfer embargo is down to continued rule braking of late payment of wages.....I understand the concern for the strains the young players are being put under but rules are rules.....get on with it.