Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yes and you lot will have won your last title. One more season in the slums and then put your mob back in their place and onto Champions League glory.

I'm cringing reading this and after you posting about CL glory I'm undecided whether you're a bluenose or some fucker trying to take the pish.

There won't you know. There is about to be a complete overhaul of the club in a financial way that will affect the playing staff as well as non-playing staff. It's something you should get used to because it's likely that McCoist will have to operate on a greatly reduced budget.

Yes and you lot will have won your last title. One more season in the slums and then put your mob back in their place and onto Champions League glory.

And there you have it folks :) , Youngsy with the voice of reason and the newby w@nking furiously over putting ra sellick in their place forgetting that next seasons title in the top flight is just about in Celtic's bag :lol: .

Oh dear, looks like per unit pricing on alcohol has failed to put the Bucky out of reach afterall. :lol:

There won't you know. There is about to be a complete overhaul of the club in a financial way that will affect the playing staff as well as non-playing staff. It's something you should get used to because it's likely that McCoist will have to operate on a greatly reduced budget.

I'm cringing reading this and after you posting about CL glory I'm undecided whether you're a bluenose or some fucker trying to take the pish.

Dave King has said he'll invest big and help board raise further investment. I'm just being positive. Are you suggesting he was bullshitting. The fast buck investors will sell off soon enough and The Rangers will be run by fans with mega money. this is how it should be and how it will be.

Oh just f**k off ya reasonable troll. Rangers in an episode of fiscal prudence? I'm away to watch many re-runs of Tore Andre Flo's wee back heel against The Dims to remind me of how you have to speculate to accumulate ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tdgtWJtJj8

Edited by The_Kincardine

McCoist's pay cut has been signed off this week. I accept this probably wouldn't have been front page news in Yorkshire, so you get the benefit of the doubt and escape a berating. :lol:

It was agreed back in October - so McMoist has walked away with an extra £ 250-300k that the Clumpany could have saved

^_^

Edited by edi1011

Dave King has said he'll invest big and help board raise further investment. I'm just being positive. Are you suggesting he was bullshitting. The fast buck investors will sell off soon enough and The Rangers will be run by fans with mega money. this is how it should be and how it will be.

Please elaborate.

Craig Whyte has said he'll invest big and help board raise further investment. I'm just being positive. Are you suggesting he was bullshitting. The fast buck investors will sell off soon enough and The Rangers will be run by fans with mega money. this is how it should be and how it will be.

There you go dopey :) , I have just changed Dave King with Craig Whyte and it reads like the same regurgitated pish that Whyte's bottom lip flapped out when he was about to take control of the real Rangers.

May I suggest you take your head out of yer arse and get real !.

Oh just f**k off ya reasonable troll. Rangers in an episode of fiscal prudence? I'm away to watch many re-runs of Tore Andre Flo's wee back heel against The Dims to remind me of how you have to speculate to accumulate ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tdgtWJtJj8

I take it you'll be watching that clip for many many years to come Kinky :) , and think to yourself in about ten years time "I remember the good old days when we cheated with EBT's to get one over our opposition" :lol: .

There you go dopey :) , I have just changed Dave King with Craig Whyte and it reads like the same regurgitated pish that Whyte's bottom lip flapped out when he was about to take control of the real Rangers.

May I suggest you take your head out of yer arse and get real !.

No one disputes King's wealth though. Your the one with the misplaced head pal.

No one disputes King's wealth though. Your the one with the misplaced head pal.

Oh really ?, first King will have buy out some of the institutional investors till he gains more than 50% to which the investors will be looking for a small profit minimum and may cost in the region of £20 million plus itself. Then King has to spunk £20 million plus into the club so it can survive as it is with all those mercenaries the club signed.

That is £40 million plus that King will have to invest if he wishes to keep the club as it is to reach the top flight, and even then in it's first season in the Premiership it will still lose money until it qualifies for European footy, and even then the club will have to start in the early rounds and most likely get pumped out at the first time of asking and the club earns next to nothing.

King is a business man and losing over £40 million without a return is just stupid to the degree that you'll swallow anything from anyone promising the glory days will return to Ibrox as long as you back them :1eye .

Just after AGM he was in papers reiterating his desire to invest and help the club get back to the top.

Deary me, were the sourced to king himself to 'a source says'

Probably same source who said Murray needs to be on the board before Dave king will invest in club (this trying to circumvent the shareholder vote result)?

Like the mccoist wage cut, don't believe it till happens. (And yes I know mccoists has now happened. 2months later)