Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Clearly a big ploy by Celtic and Lawwell to deflect from the soft loans and land deals at Celtic.

Lawwell's master plan at work to totally humiliate the bears for a second time and will hurt more than the first time.

The bears rallied together to help the new club climb the leagues and then Lawwell rips the rug from beneath them whilst they are nowhere near the top, and then the bears are shattered at starting from the bottom league and won't spend a penny to help the V3 incarnation.

Brilliant just bloody brilliant from Lawwell :lol: .

Wallets OOT!

The Ibrox board's grand plan, Operation Buckpass, hasn't fooled many among the support. Players asked to bail out the suits. Fans' turn next

Now will the fans play along? Will they be duped again? What's that coming over the hill? Is it Sir Walter? Is it Sir Walter?

"spirit is broken" or "we have been screwed with no end in sight" first please. :lol:

Yeah those two are great, "puffed out chests however". Uber-mega-jumbo-lol :lol:

If someone could put up some more stuff from angry folk talking about the enemies of sevco, that'd be great. I have quite the penchant for buns talking about enemies when you'd just love to explain them, that in may ways, the enemy is you.

Don't know about them (well, yes, I think we all know about them ;), but I think all the returnees today owe the likes of AberdeenBud, ApacheDon, StonedSailor, Monkey Tennis - yes, even HellBhoy and YT - a wee bit of thanks for continuing the berr-baiting through the quiet times. Welcome back, Y'all!

Now it looks like we're in for another excrement/aircon interface, let's enjoy the show :thumsup2

I hear you WRK.

Where were they when this was shite? Where were they when this was shite?