Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You claimed that Rangers players hadn't been paid their bonuses, i asked you for proof.

You start deflecting to cover up your lies.

I can't imagine rangers being any different from any other business ( :lol: ). But bonuses are not normally paid until the final "year end" figures are in.

It also makes employees "stay fixed" on the job to meet targets set.

That's why nowadays they're called "Incentive Payments".

I'm due my incentive payment for 2013 (accumulated targets equalling 5% of earnings), but I won't get it until my May "pay packet". :thumsup2

Edit: Also, they're not guaranteed the full agreed bonus. We missed one target 2012 and only got 3.75%. Better than a kick in the arse, the way things are today.

Edited by Bookies Love Me

"Once again, Rangers are the subject of media reports and speculation which are, at best, misleading and, at worst, malicious."

"That would be reckless in the extreme and suggest that nothing has been understood from the past when Rangers were in effect mugged by money grabbers.

We are here to make sure that does not happen again. We do pay our bills on time and we have always been prepared to pay this one.

There are many people and journalists who will choose to disbelieve this truth but that is up to them."

"Rangers will not be closed. This Club will never run up crippling debts and we will not pay over-inflated salaries to players.

however, we will have a sensible pay structure which won’t threaten the club’s existence."

"We are sorry if this, or the fact that Rangers are financially healthy, isn’t what people want to hear but this is the new reality.

It is for others to come to terms with that and also our continued revival."

Jim Traynor 8th Feb 2013

You mean traynor lied?

Who'd have thought?

Where is the fat w****r working these days anyway ?.....Is he actually working or has he retired on the fat salary & bonus from ibrox? :)

You mean traynor lied?

Who'd have thought?

Where is the fat w****r working these days anyway ?.....Is he actually working or has he retired on the fat salary & bonus from ibrox? :)

Where will be a book in the offing, I'm sure. Although I'm struggling to think who his customer base would be.

"Once again, Rangers are the subject of media reports and speculation which are, at best, misleading and, at worst, malicious."

"Rangers will not be closed. This Club will never run up crippling debts and we will not pay over-inflated salaries to players.

"We are sorry if this, or the fact that Rangers are financially healthy, isn’t what people want to hear but this is the new reality.

It is for others to come to terms with that and also our continued revival."

Jim Traynor 8th Feb 2013 SACKED 1st Nov 2013

The players for a start .. they haven't been paid their bonuses yet. As well as being employees, they are 'creditors'.

I simply stated that until any bonus due is paid they are creditors.

You are such liar lol

Well here we have it folks .. It seems like Bennett (who runs around abusing WRK, Dave and others on this forum) doesn't like receiving what he dishes out ..

Just received a warning from the moderators because of the big cry-baby.

Warning Details

Warning issued by Mr X for Inappropriate Language in Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!.

Given 1 points.

referring to other posters as window lickers is not acceptable

Sorry Bennett .. My apologies for inferring such a thing ... I simply meant you are a simpering weasel and a complete moron ... happy now?

"Aliases"

"Wee gang"

"Crying to the Mods"

Ladies and Gentlemen, could we ask you all to please observe a minute's silence in memory of the last shred of Bennett's credibility.

Of course, he may well not have complained, but fûck it, it makes a more believable scenario than most of the shite he throws at others.

Well here we have it folks .. It seems like Bennett (who runs around abusing WRK, Dave and others on this forum) doesn't like receiving what he dishes out ..

Just received a warning from the moderators because of the big cry-baby.

Sorry Bennett .. My heartfelt apologies if you thought that my statement meant that ... I simply meant you are a simpering weasel and a complete moron ... happy now?

You surprise.... has me surprised. But, to be fair, your assessments are pretty accurate and the lack of contradiction from sources outside the bear fraternity speaks more than a wee warning from the mods no ?

Way to go Benny - class act that you are(n't) ;)

"Rouge Traders"  :lol:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/10581698/Rangers-manager-Ally-McCoist-blames-rogue-traders-for-clubs-plight.html

Nothing to with useless c***s taking 800k p/a for managing in the Seaside Leagues.  :rolleyes:

That is unbelievable stuff. If McCoist is really that stupid - and the direct quotes would point us towards that conclusion - why the fùck are the club letting him near the media?

That is unbelievable stuff. If McCoist is really that stupid - and the direct quotes would point us towards that conclusion - why the fùck are the club letting him near the media?

Surely it'll be the company that allows that?

If I didn't know better, I'd say he'd been set up to fail.

As you say, unbelievable, surely he has some notion of how utterly stupid he comes across.

Where did they get the 28 point deduction from? Haven't seen that mentioned before. Just as well there will be no administration.

Where did they get the 28 point deduction from? Haven't seen that mentioned before. Just as well there will be no administration.

Looks like they are referencing the spl rule of 1/3 of last seasons total points.