Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Definitely a sensible option for trimming the squad and wage bill .. if only they'd thought of it.

Maybe they should install a suggestion box ...

A further benefit to club, would be the fact that having had a successful loan spell at a higher level, his valuation would be a lot higher should a sale be desirable/necessary.

Alex thomson on twitter

Interesting movement on the Craig Whyte front - hopefully Tomoblog later.

The bold Whyte appears to be claiming that the football license was transferred to him, from what I'm reading elsewhere. How that works I'm unsure. Perhaps claiming he was Sevco?

The bold Whyte appears to be claiming that the football license was transferred to him, from what I'm reading elsewhere. How that works I'm unsure. Perhaps claiming he was Sevco?

So Whyte is claiming the history and trophies?

:lol:

I was looking at an Orc website, on a page from last November where there is a rumour that Lee Wallace will go in January (value around 3Mil) and saw this.( Doesn't look like a typo, just a thicko.)

It reminded me of Dr Hilary Poon. Anyone know if she is involved again with the tax appeal thingy? Any

news on that front?

Heidi Poon.

:lol: 2 sensible posts in a row. Are you sure you support The Rangers?

Aye and not a green dot in sight. It's a hard crowd right enough :lol: Maybe the Apache guy is right and we're only here for your entertainment.

54, rightful place, dignity, top table, back, Champions League, where we belong, the Rangers way, WATP!

Is that more like it?

Aye and not a green dot in sight. It's a hard crowd right enough :lol: Maybe the Apache guy is right and we're only here for your entertainment.

54, rightful place, dignity, top table, back, Champions League, where we belong, the Rangers way, WATP!

Is that more like it?

:lol: You missed out "Rangers men, enemies and enjoying the journey" but nae bad.

Speaking of hacked accounts, Benny the Viking caught using another alias on the Wallace transfer thread :o:lol::lol: :lol:

If you mean 'Dryhorce', he's a regular on the Tartan Army section and nobody could make him up mate, believe me. Go check some of his work, there's fkg tons of it. He starts a new thread for every thought he has. :o

Is that more like it?

Fks sake a reddie for poking fun at myself and to think I'm going along to the midden tonight to cheer you guys on, eh Kildog? Get a grip of yersel and I might invite you along to watch yer big team in the City. You've probably got your own ST for Ibrox though eh?

Does German football lack credibility because only one team can win it? A one horse race is no different than a two horse race in my books. The only people who care about it are the ones that happen to support these teams.

In what way has the Bundesliga been a one horse race over a period of time. You're looking at Bayern this season with the lead they have and last season when they won it, although you forgot to mention the previous two years where Dortmund won it, go back ten years and you'll see that five clubs have won it, hardly a one horse race, very much different from Scotland over the same period and my point about Rangers being the only club capable of competing for the Scottish Premiership with Celtic when the club is back in the top tier still stands, it won't be straight away but Rangers will win the Scottish Premiership before any other club outwith Celtic.

You're right about one thing though, the only people that care about winning championships are those that support teams that can, at the moment that only means one set of supporters in the Scottish Premiership,a very sad state of affairs.

In what way has the Bundesliga been a one horse race over a period of time. You're looking at Bayern this season with the lead they have and last season when they won it, although you forgot to mention the previous two years where Dortmund won it, go back ten years and you'll see that five clubs have won it, hardly a one horse race, very much different from Scotland over the same period and my point about Rangers being the only club capable of competing for the Scottish Premiership with Celtic when the club is back in the top tier still stands, it won't be straight away but Rangers will win the Scottish Premiership before any other club outwith Celtic.

You're right about one thing though, the only people that care about winning championships are those that support teams that can, at the moment that only means one set of supporters in the Scottish Premiership,a very sad state of affairs.

I think the point is that the 2 clubs in Scotland that can win the title are only viewed as separate entities by the people who follow those clubs. If you ask most non Celtic or Rangers fans who won the league in Scotland for the last 25 years, the answer "The Old Firm" is correct. Celtic and Rangers are not the same team, but to many they are the same thing. That's why there is no difference to many between a one horse and a 2 horse race. As far as they are concerned it's the same horse running alongside a mirror.

Edited by Ross.

Fks sake a reddie for poking fun at myself and to think I'm going along to the midden tonight to cheer you guys on, eh Kildog? Get a grip of yersel and I might invite you along to watch yer big team in the City. You've probably got your own ST for Ibrox though eh?

:unsure:

the SFA allowed Green to clone the dead club and then he ripped the pish right out of you mugs and bought a castle in France with all that money and has left you with a club in soapy bubble. And now there are more spivs,gangsters and shyters lining up to fill their pockets before this incarnation of Rangers keels over and dies of financial asphyxiation. Enjoy

Jesus.

Perhaps I've been wrong all along, and Hellish is a radically talented artist - sharing his stream of consciousness visions as they flow.

Still waters and all that...financial asphyxiation? As authored by the church jannie?

:lol:

The reddie was an accident? ... a bit harsh given the shyte Bennett and his comrades post on here.

I thought it was a good post, quite funny and self deprecating. Also in addition to the sense he came out with concerning Lee W, I evened up the reddy.