Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Me too - it gets boring on here when the sevco Loyal descend to the level of criticising others' spelling and grammar - it's Kincy's "shoot the messenger" ethos writ large: concentrate on the trivia, and maybe they won't have to think about what's really happening.

"hypocracy" :lol:

"patheticness" :lol::lol:

These are obviously placed purposefully to divert attention from the rest of it... which has already been edited. :lol::lol::lol:

What a whalloper you are Norman lol

You can't use the pre Murray era of Scottish football as any sort of comparison.

It's not a comparison - it's a statement of fact to counter your ridiculous claim about 'the only way' we can compete.

Jings - why am I bothering at all after you revealed your genetic antecedents. I should know to expect this from you as I do with Hellish.

It's not a comparison - it's a statement of fact to counter your ridiculous claim about 'the only way' we can compete.

Jings - why am I bothering at all after you revealed your genetic antecedents. I should know to expect this from you as I do with Hellish.

I wish you wouldn't bother.

The pre Murray era was a different financial climate for football and your comparison (or statement of fact if you prefer) is utter tosh as Dave has pointed out. His claim that couldn't compete without spending vasts sums you didn't have is valid as you well know. You can throw in all the unusual words you like to dress up your statement and make it sound clever ... but it has no substance to it as I am sure you are aware.

He's not trying to make it sound clever. He's just a really shit WUM.

The pre Murray era was a different financial climate for football and your comparison (or statement of fact if you prefer) is utter tosh as Dave has pointed out. His claim that couldn't compete without spending vasts sums you didn't have is valid as you well know. You can throw in all the unusual words you like to dress up your statement and make it sound clever ... but it has no substance to it as I am sure you are aware.

Dhense - if that nonsense you posted has an ounce of substance then let's hear it.

You've made the fatuous claim, so back it up and explain exactly how we competed extremely successfully with your mob of ne'erdowells prior to Murray's arrival. And better yet - why we cannot do it again.

Repeating DJ's laughably feckless mince didn't cut it first time.

Me too - it gets boring on here when the sevco Loyal descend to the level of criticising others' spelling and grammar - it's Kincy's "shoot the messenger" ethos writ large: concentrate on the trivia, and maybe they won't have to think about what's really happening.

You clearly either failed to understand my post or are being deliberately obtuse. Thomson isn't a simple messenger - a neutral delivering a missive from one party to another - he is both the originator and the deliverer of the message.

This is why I mentioned "The Boy Why Cried Wolf" in my earlier post. If you are the originator then you also need some credibility.

Don't think it is fair for TK to be so dismissive of Alex, he is an international, award winning correspondent.

Willie - I wasn't, initially, dismissive of him at all. As I said, I welcomed his involvement. Indeed, I discussed this with his (then) boss at C4 whose son played in the same rugby team as my own son.

What Thomson did, though, was ally himself to a very bitter and thoroughly partisan hack and threw away his credibility.

It is a simple truth: You cannot endorse Phil ManyName's book and then pretend to be dispassionate and even-handed.

You clearly either failed to understand my post or are being deliberately obtuse. Thomson isn't a simple messenger - a neutral delivering a missive from one party to another - he is both the originator and the deliverer of the message.

This is why I mentioned "The Boy Why Cried Wolf" in my earlier post. If you are the originator then you also need some credibility.

Willie - I wasn't, initially, dismissive of him at all. As I said, I welcomed his involvement. Indeed, I discussed this with his (then) boss at C4 whose son played in the same rugby team as my own son.

What Thomson did, though, was ally himself to a very bitter and thoroughly partisan hack and threw away his credibility.

It is a simple truth: You cannot endorse Phil ManyName's book and then pretend to be dispassionate and even-handed.

Quite right, just like if he'd called Celtic fans 'Scotland’s modern Millwall: an underclass of extreme politics and mindless violence,' we'd know straight away he was a rangers fan.

Edited by aofjays

Quite right, just like if he'd called Celtic fans 'Scotland’s modern Millwall: an underclass of extreme politics and mindless violence,' we'd know straight away he was a rangers fan.

We would? Certainly not me. I had no problem with him or anyone writing 'bad' stuff about us - this is just not the issue. Indeed, I really don't see why folk are struggling with this. It's pretty simple: 'Succulent lamb-gate' showed that Scottish hacks were in the thrall of The Mint. Endorsing partisanship indicates that Thomo is in the thrall of a parochial polemicist.

We can afford the players wages, our players wages is like 30/35% of our turnover which is actually extremely good and most big teams would give anything for that. It's where the rest of that money is going which is the problem, not the wages.

£7 million plus in wages to the players with a total budget this season of £10 million to which I'm sure Fat Sally has almost spent around assembling the current squad. A projected operating loss this year around the same as last season of around £14 million.

Sums Chris !,

Take just £7 million for wages at the money because I'm feeling generous :) , I'm absolutely certain this seasons wages will be close to £10 million but when it does come to near £10 million the meltdown from the Ragers fans will be glorious :lol: . OK take £7 million away from £14 million and you are still left with a deficit of around £7 million, so the wages of all the players taken away from the operating loss stills shows a loss of £7 million.

The Clone Rangers can't even afford to pay any players at all and will still post a financial loss, if you took away all the players wages from any loss and it shows a profit then you can afford to have players to the level of profit left.

It's simple arithmetic at it's primary school level you thick cnut :1eye .

We would? Certainly not me. I had no problem with him or anyone writing 'bad' stuff about us - this is just not the issue. Indeed, I really don't see why folk are struggling with this. It's pretty simple: 'Succulent lamb-gate' showed that Scottish hacks were in the thrall of The Mint. Endorsing partisanship indicates that Thomo is in the thrall of a parochial polemicist.

Just call him Phil McGobbledygook and save folk the bother of looking up dictionaries. :P

ETA One of the ghostly Bings is watching!

Edited by cyderspaceman

I'll agree that Thomson' s credibility wasn't aided by his association with MadeUpName. However, that's not the same as saying he therefore has none. In fact, it's nothing like it.

OK so replying to you 2x in 2 posts. You don't deserve the attention ;)

Yes, I do understand what he means. He has said it again and again and again. My problem is not with his content but his context.

Some of us want to have a reasoned discussion here. What HBQC and many of the obesessed Ps&Ds want is an avalanche of diatribe.

Edited to add: The Hammer does not speak for my club.

Your Thesaurus will be soon running out of intellectually challenging words at this rate :) .

It's always the same old repetitive tripe coming from you Kinky about how the P&D's keep arguing with the resident bears, I think you know why that is don't you ?. The need for your mob to believe because the SFA concocted some demented rules & regulations it is the same club and the P&D's fervently reply with good reason it cannot be because of these self evident truths.

It's a never ending cycle you yourself participate in and then perpetuate the cycle over and over by avoiding and evading the questions that would have you bears post "new club status because this says so and cannot be argued with".

If someone who appears to be as educated as yourself still perpetuates the myth that somehow you can remove a legally recognised status in the law that the club itself applied to for in companies house in 1899 as a Ltd company, can be somehow removed from the club as an entity within the club you are either thick or just ignorant because it allows you to say "I follow the most successful club in the world".

You know and I know it's all bullshit, but why would someone as apparently as educated as yourself come across as so stupid you'll believe that a footballing association can bypass the laws of the land and liquidation never happened to the club itself ?.

Intelligently inept comes to mind with you or your just a huge fhud because it allows you to still bang on about world records and most successful pish.

And have a nice day to avoid your daily dose of diatribe. 8)

says the guy whose only come back to one of my comments on the rangers v celtic forum was to point out 2 spelling mistakes??? 3 hours before you posted this . oh hb your hypocracy and patheticness make me laugh.

You don't do ironic humour at me pointing out that someone pointed out to another poster about their bad spelling/grammar whilst at the very same time in their reply had made bad spelling/grammar themselves do you ?.

I'll leave out mentioning your own very bad spelling & grammar because I got a NED to decipher that pile of pish you posted.