Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Some years ago St Mirren won SFL1, the Challenge Cup, the Renfrewshire Cup and the Reserve League Cup.

Was that The Quadruple?

Known as the "Diddy Double" season. We practically own the Renfrewshire so don't count that. Not even a Diddy Double unless you win the second tier, imo.

Kyle, the risk of going into admin or liquidation isn't something that goes on hold during the 90 days just because the BoD are off doing their sums. If the money runs out tomorrow, they've no choice in the matter.

The DA, do you really think that they would declare a 3 month investigation into their own internal financial practices if they envisaged this being a problem? I'd find it as funny as the next 'P&D', but delusions of admin 2 don't make it any more or less a likely prospect.

Quite clearly a 15 or even 25 point deduction, isn't going to derail the mission of getting an Ibrox based club into the top division. The two examples they gave as being problematic to setting the proposed automatic relegation proposal, are just laughable. Totally ridiculous decision, effectively giving green light to another Ibrox admin event with no effective punishment.

Corrupt to the core, imo.

In your dreams. The Scottish football authorities and your own chairmen have made it abundantly clear, that they want Rangers back in the top tier sooner rather than later and they have absolutely no appetite for doing or allowing anything to hinder our progress. Learn to live with it. We certainly will.

Edited by Apache Don

Exactly. It is inevitable and all you guys can hope for is delay Neither the authorities or you're own chairmen had the balls in 2012 and I haven't seen, read or heard anything that indicates any of them have since grown a pair. Like I said, as sure as night follows day Rangers will be back at the top of Scottish football and normal service will be resumed. Inevitable.

As for any 'second helpings' for you lot, with regard to our wee set-back, I think you'll find that the football authorities of Scotland have no appetite at all for any repeat and will not allow any such thing to happen. I know this makes you all want to explode in rage but them's the breaks.

''Scottish football needs a strong Rangers'' Stewart Regan (SFA) 14/01/2014 :P

EDIT to remove the irrelevant drivel.

Edited by Apache Don

In all seriousness, there would be outrage on the scale of the "shoehorn them into SPL/ Second tier" proportions if Rangers mark 2 were allowed to go into administration and it had no impact on their league status.

As in the previous scenario, if it were to prevail it would end my interest in Scottish football.

The statements coming out of Hampden are abysmal. New league, new name, same old sh*te!

The DA, do you really think that they would declare a 3 month investigation into their own internal financial practices if they envisaged this being a problem? I'd find it as funny as the next 'P&D', but delusions of admin 2 don't make it any more or less a likely prospect.

To be honest yes. A 90 day buffer for them to only say "we are continuing our exhaustive business review" rather than just wandering the marble steps muttering "doom, DOOM!" seems like a plausible tactic.

As I think has been established, companies/clubs etc about to have an insolvency event say everything is fine right up until it's not.

Whether admin two happens or not, they do need to do something. I think we can all agree on that. And yet so far how much money has been saved and how much new investment has been brought in? No much min, no much.

So i find the idea of admin two pleasing and desirable and just as likely as a financial rabbit being pulled out of the hat in time. Tickety fucking tock.

In all seriousness, there would be outrage on the scale of the "shoehorn them into SPL/ Second tier" proportions if Rangers mark 2 were allowed to go into administration and it had no impact on their league status.

As in the previous scenario, if it were to prevail it would end my interest in Scottish football.

The statements coming out of Hampden are abysmal. New league, new name, same old sh*te!

So you would punish your own club? Some fan you are.

I think the tribute act will get bailed out before the end of the season with Wonga loans and early season books but were they to call in the administrators I wonder if a legal challenge would be raised if they were still to get promotion. Obviously it looks like us going down and Dougie is saying it would be a financial disaster so would we take on the might of the every day in court RIFC experts, the mob that is meant to run the leagues for all members and their MSM lap dogs. Also sure 2nd place and the one missing out on play-offs will also have a case.

So you would punish your own club? Some fan you are.

Seriously?! You'd want your Club to run railshot over the rules & to hell with everyone else?! :blink:

Same rules for all regardless of whether they're the team you support otherwise what's the point?

Of course not. I didn't state otherwise.

Your post stating 'some fan you are' basically implies this.

Rules should be created on the basis that there is a need to keep control of the game to make it fair, and to keep it that way. You don't either like them or dislike them depending on what the outcome of them is for your club. Wanting rules which keep our game fair; even if it hurts Hearts, doesn't make me a bad fan nor sjc, it simply makes us people that want a fair game.

Hope this is not misrepresenting you sjc.

Edited by Jambomo

To think most, including myself ridiculed him for such thoughts :o

Corrupt to the core, imo.

Non of this is new fellas.

The fucktards 'running' the game in this country have proven time and time again that they see nothing beyond the Bigot-fest. The inconvenient fact that one of them completely imploded in it's own greed is of no concern to them other than concocting ways to put Humpty Numpty back on the wall.

The majority of us outside this bubble saw how the SFA did as much as they could to soften the blow and we all laughed endlessley at the blue cretins who perceived that they were being "kicked when they were down".

Doncaster and Reagan, are plainly doing everything feaseable to perpetuate something the majority of genuine Scottish football fans want to see the back of. They do this because they have no vision, no desire and no ability to reposition Scottish Football outwith the wholly undesireable stereo-type that is the Bigot derbies.

What I, and hopefully others throughout the Scottish game, will take from this is that neither SevCo or Celtic will not have any respect or admiration from outwith their own fanbase precisely because of their 'Protected Species' status afforded them by the likes of Doncaster and Reagan.

They can lie and bleat all they like about 'protecting the Scottish Game and it's revenues'....and the slavering MSM will help them tow that line of course... but WE KNOW now,the unequivocal truth that they, NOT SCOTLAND, needs a "strong celtic and SevCo"

They are, frankly, guilty of the worst type of match fixing possible.

Little wonder then, that if that's their way of running the game, that it sends 'signals' to match officials who make some of their more bizarre decisions in favour of this septic continuence.

NOTHING SevCo win, NOTHING Celtic win.....has ANY credibility to it now. Not one shred.

Edited by GreenockRover

I’m naive enough to think the creditors should be the priority in any administration event.

Admin 1 should be a pre-set penalty of end of season relegation one division more than the final position.

Any further admin events within say 5 years of the club/company/entity/whatever should be relegation to one of the feeder leagues.

And I’d do away with Football debts getting priority – that is just wrong and I’m amazed its allowed.

Lee .. I want a treble on my CV .. it counts I tell you !!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Once again we have the club and it's employees spewing pish out to pander to the supports triumphalism ego even from the lowest tiers of Scottish fitbaw. :lol:

If they do win the "unconventional treble" I can't wait to rip these fuds a new one :) , especially after UEFA tell them to go and do one and can't play in Europe because they will have to then act instead of hiding behind some desks about the new clubs real position in the association.

Ragers Mejia have already started a thread comparing themselves to Derry's position and the only comparison is ?, The Clone Rangers were awarded a dead clubs licence instead of obtaining a brand new shiny one and that somehow says that because our SFA farted out it's to them it's the same member club that UEFA will follow the same principles.

I don't know what's the better option here ? :huh: , is it better to see them win the Scottish cup and parade and party like it's 1999 only to be kicked in the baws when UEFA tell them "NOOOOOO you come under the new club rules under association rules" and watch them try to threaten UEFA into submission to allow them into European competitions and the P&D's post a gazillion times "NEW CLUB BUB" :lol: . Or watch Albion Rovers pump them at Ibrox putting them out of their misery before another complete humiliation once again by an Premiership club ?. Decisions decisions ? :)