Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Given everything we know about Imran Ahmad, I'd usually say that his court action is probably nonsense and shortly to be laughed out of court.

And then, I remember that photo of Charles Green beaming with joy outside his new French stately home.

post-45593-13932903756795_thumb.jpg

I quoted this before on this thread, but it still holds good today...

"Now the guy's got Paulie as a partner. Any problems, he goes to Paulie. Trouble with a bill, he can go to Paulie. Trouble with the cops, deliveries, Tommy, he can call Paulie.

"But now the guy's got to come up with Paulie's money every week. No matter what. Business bad? f**k you, pay me. Oh, you had a fire? f**k you, pay me. The place got hit by lightning, huh? f**k you, pay me.

"Also, Paulie could do anything. Especially run up bills on the joint's credit. And why not? Nobody's gonna pay for it anyway. And as soon as the deliveries are made in the front door, you move the stuff out the back and sell it at a discount. You take a two hundred dollar case of booze and you sell it for a hundred. It doesn't matter. Its all profit.

"And then finally, when there's nothing left, when you can't borrow another buck from the bank or buy another case of booze, you bust the joint out.

"You light a match."

Link

This date will depend on the amount of 'working capital' raised by the sale of season tickets. We wish to delay any new share issue for as long as possible since any sensible investor is going to wonder 'WTF' have you done with 22 million plus your normal yearly revenue streams ...

Well said mate.

Get some positive spin in the press quickly to mix in with all the other crap.

the Cavemen still won't get it though.

TICK PHUCKING TOCK

The board looked at a long list of alternative sources of short-term funding. The club, through its adviser, thought this opportunity made the most sense. A third of the money is coming totally interest free. No costs, no interest and no cost to the club to service the facility. That’s the cheapest money you will ever get and if there is a long list of people wishing to support the club to that level then I’d like to talk to them.

So they need more money?

To "the K" and the rest of the "we don't overspend on players" brigade. :lol::lol::lol:

KJ: Will his budget have to come down this summer or not?

GW: Player costs are not surprisingly the biggest aspect of the business. We’ll look at what we need on the football side and what ongoing costs are. We’ll do it in a very considered way. There will be no knee-jerk reactions. Fans will expect us to take a medium to long-term view.

You're absolutely right. Rangers (the real one) being shown as cheats is beautiful. Nutters like you that think being cheating scum is in some way laudable is just the icing on the cake.

Exactly. Arrogant, patronising, WATP mentality. "We cheated (for decades) and got away with it. What are you going to do? GIUY."

Well, the pigeons took their time but will be coming home to roost soon.......... and to shite on the b*****ds below.