Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No, what I am saying is that if the announce administration now, it's clear that they were

a) trading whilst they knew the company was insolvent. Honestly they don't need a 120 day review to discover that pearl. AIM should be coming down on them.

b) They are simply using the loan to manipulate the date on which this event would occur.

These could easily be two separate charges which would be punishable by points deductions .. giving the authorities the right to prevent promotion. If they had the stones for it.

Not in our lifetime, I suspect. :thumbsdown

Not until Ogilvie, Regan and Cockwomble are exposed and their deeds punished.

No, what I am saying is that if the announce administration now, it's clear that they were

a) trading whilst they knew the company was insolvent. Honestly they don't need a 120 day review to discover that pearl. AIM should be coming down on them.

b) They are simply using the loan to manipulate the date on which this event would occur.

These could easily be two separate charges which would be punishable by points deductions .. giving the authorities the right to prevent promotion. If they had the stones for it.

Unless other sanctions are already clearly written into SPFL rulebook, there will be none. I agree and think it's clear to all that they are trying to manipulate the situation to that which works best for them. This of course is quite natural and given the type of characters they seem to be, wholly expected.

I did rather like the idea, that the club's own support, through their willingness to help stave off admin by offering finance, could actually fk up the whole plan by keeping them afloat 'too long'. Like I've said, admin next season for the best laughs.

HunsFirst_zpsfb3e2ba1.png

Roll up. :P:whistle

1872 x 500 = £936,000. Just enough to pay Alastair's wages for a year with enough left over to pay the Laxey interest on £1.5m loan.

Cool.

Where are these people shopping? £5 for a Big Mac? And £10 for two pairs of socks? I refuse to believe the cost of white socks down the barras has gone up that much.

ETA - and £18.72 for a cinema ticket + popcorn?? How much popcorn exactly?

Edited by Mr X

Where are these people shopping? £5 for a Big Mac? And £10 for two pairs of socks? I refuse to believe the cost of white socks down the barras has gone up that much.

ETA - and £18.72 for a cinema ticket + popcorn?? How much popcorn exactly?

My first thought having bought 8 cans of Irn Bru for £2 Saturday morning.

http://groceries.asda.com/asda-webstore/landing/home.shtml?cmpid=ahc-_-ghs-d1-_-asdacom-dsk-_-hp#/product/910000519671

Kind of fits with the whole wages, overnight 5* hotel stays and wifi no idea of value 'cause we're a big team stuff though.

"I support The Rangers and I need a popcorn in keeping with the size of my club please...here is all my money."

post-9889-0-60907400-1394471782_thumb.jp

A heart warming family tale ...

I was actually just in McDonalds on my lunch there with a mate

Sit down near some family, hadn't even put my straw in the cup when I realised this was no ordinary family. No, this was a family of sevconians. Effing this, carrot that..felt so sorry for the wee lassie who was about 6 at most.

Me and my mate trying our best to ignore it, then the chief sevconian (skinny wee pumpkin looks like his first meal in about a month) talks eloquently about how they were at the game yesterday. Apparently, the GB were in the away section yesterday and when the mighty Gers (his words not mine) scored the equaliser it was FTP this and tarrier that at the away fans. "We hud the las laff so we dud...espeshly oor GSTQ, goat it rite up themme..then a beltud wan a themme wi a pie"

Let's get one thing clear here, this skinny little rodent belted no one with a pie..every calorie is a prisoner for this dude.

It's little observations like this in everyday West of Scotland life that make me happy I was brought up on the good side of Glasgow.

Obviously before removing my tray, I couldn't resist a wee "Well...really sounds like you're enjoying the journey buddy. All the best"

The east coast then?