Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

f**k's sakes AWRA. This is your poorest alias yet, you stupid servile little fucker :lol:

I've made no effort with it. I'm bored with it all now so it's my last one. The only stupid people here is all the people who bit at everything I posted, it used to be funny but it's became a chore now.

You're mum, I hear she's a very expensive hooker who makes a lot.

I've made no effort with it. I'm bored with it all now so it's my last one. The only stupid people here is all the people who bit at everything I posted, it used to be funny but it's became a chore now.

........and so modest and self-effacing too.......you'll be a great loss.

Nice to see a manager showing other teams respect, very refreshing.

Benny, the redtops just adore jizz-guzzlers like you. :P

In actual fact it's called sophistry.

Or in Alastair's case, deflection.

Deflection from the Orcs who want his head on a spike and deflection to give the Weegie scribblers something to 'write' about.

The same scribblers who are also turning against him in order to get on the starting grid for the next game of musical chairs in the boardroom.

:lol:

50+ aliases is a clear indication of lack of effort. You'll be sorely missed by absolutely no one at all. Of course this clearly won't be your last one because your desperate need for this place has been painfully obvious for months. You stupid, servile little fucker.

I'm one in a million, what can I say.

Nah, there are plenty of idiotic racists in the world, although a fair few of them are your alias accounts.

:lol:

50+ aliases is a clear indication of lack of effort. You'll be sorely missed by absolutely no one at all. Of course this clearly won't be your last one because your desperate need for this place has been painfully obvious for months. You stupid, servile little fucker.

Nah, there are plenty of idiotic racists in the world, although a fair few of them are your alias accounts.

50+? You're exaggerating ya clown. I couldn't give a f**k if I'm missed or not in all honesty, it's the internet fs :lol: I can assure you, I won't be. I've done it to death now anyway, it was funny for a bit though seeing the seething reactions I got for knobs like yourself. I'm not a racist either or anti-semitic or whatever pish yous have claimed.

50+? You're exaggerating ya clown. I couldn't give a f**k if I'm missed or not in all honesty, it's the internet fs :lol: I can assure you, I won't be. I've done it to death now anyway, it was funny for a bit though seeing the seething reactions I got for knobs like yourself. I'm not a racist either or anti-semitic or whatever pish yous have claimed.

Sorry, nearer 70.

Didn't you create an alias to post a rant about being continually banned? Definitely not taking this seriously at all :lol:

Nice try though, you servile, racist little fucker.

Edited by jupe1407

I'm one in a million, what can I say.

Are you f**k, there's millions of bitter wee trolls clogging up the internet with utter shite. Get a hobby, or the next time you feel like a hilarious fishing trip, because you're lonely and a bit bored, just have a w**k.

Sorry, nearer 70.

Didn't you create an alias to post a rant about being continually banned? Definitely not taking this seriously at all :lol:

Nice try though, you servile, racist little fucker.

Not sure, possibly? I think it was after PB got allowed back on I think.

:lol: you're an utter weirdo.

50+? You're under-exaggerating ya clown. I couldn't give a f**k if I'm missed or not but in all honesty, I actually crave the attention;it's the internet fs :lol: I can assure you, I won't be missed. I've done it to death now anyway, it was funny for the first alias though seeing the seething reactions I got from knobs like me, means I'll probably do it again and again, 'cos I'm a tit. I'm a racist and anti-semitic or whatever pish yous have claimed, but I'lll deny it anyway. Because I'm a tit.

There you go, AWRA, that's it fixed a bit, just for you. HTH. and GTF.

Benny, the redtops just adore jizz-guzzlers like you. :P

In actual fact it's called sophistry.

Or in Alastair's case, deflection.

Deflection from the Orcs who want his head on a spike and deflection to give the Weegie scribblers something to 'write' about.

The same scribblers who are also turning against him in order to get on the starting grid for the next game of musical chairs in the boardroom.

tumblr_m5i82qs3yg1rr7wnno1_400.jpg

I C+P a Chelsea song that had the term "yiddos" in it. It wasn't really worthy of getting banned, there's been worse that's been said.

That's a lovely story. Tell me, are you naturally this stupid or did you have to work for it?