Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:lol:

SOS spokesman on radio saying they need investment because when they return to the premiership they don't want to be challenging for european place, but they deserve to be competing for the league as soon as they return.

I heard that too......"we deserve"! Nobody deserves the right for their Club to be successful......it's earned on the pitch.

It was they way he went on to say "if the current Board can't find the extra investment necessary to fund the Club they should step aside"................step aside? they bought shares ffs! why not buy them out?!

Mentions of Chateaus probably get you a bit hot under the collar too, eh? :ph34r:

Charles-Green-2337584.jpg

Aye Mark it does. Fuckin Chateaus? That grinds my gears. We educated currants know that the word you struggled for is "Chateaux"

Haw mods, send me a new diddy, please. This yin broke.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Aye Mark it does. Fuckin Chateaus? That grinds my gears. We educated currants know that the word you struggled for is "Chateaux"

If you're going to be pedantic, do it correctly. The word is "Châteaux".

Educated indeed. ;)

If you're going to be pedantic, do it correctly. The word is "Châteaux".

Educated indeed. ;)

If you're going to be pedantic; Big Hoose(s).

:lol:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?s=280473afe87aef359bb4f4088aa0f214&showtopic=266349

This medal was commissioned by the County Armagh RSCs. Just like the Barcelona Medal, last year's Div 3 medal, and next year's Championship medal, the squad and backroom staff will all be presented with one shortly by the RSCs.

Price: £10 (this includes a choice of free gifts - see below)

Div_1_Medal_zps966c557c.jpg

OK I shall bow out. One's kitchen is the province of Radio 4 and red wine. Folk who have a telly in the kitchen have no respect ;)

Radio 4 and red wine!?

Jesus, I live in Comely Bank, and even I find that painfully middle class, and living here is like watching two guys named Finlay comparing agas with the Archers theme playing in the background. At the deli counter in Waitrose.

Rico, stop teasing us - what are the free gifts? This could tip the balance for those swithering as to whether they should invest in these future heirlooms...

The other point of clarification - are they filled with milk or plain chocolate?

Rico, stop teasing us - what are the free gifts? This could tip the balance for those swithering as to whether they should invest in these future heirlooms...

The other point of clarification - are they filled with milk or plain chocolate?

For each Div 1 medal you buy, you can choose a free gift from the list below.

• Season Ticket Holder
  • RCF Pin Badge
  • Div 3 Champions Pennant (very limited number remaining)
  • Beanie Bear
  • Sunglasses
  • Set of 3 bath ducks (very limited number remaining)
  • Keyring (very limited number remaining)
  • Dog lead (very limited number remaining)
  • Ibrox Snow globe
  • Kid's gloves (very limited number remaining)

He has no grace nor class, no matter how hard he tries to pretend otherwise.

Edit: Just highlight his 'fuckup' and post a 'facepalm' gif to ensure his mask slips ... too easy.

No need to pretend. Mark and I had some discussion regarding Chateaus, Chateaux and Châteaux.

It was all good humoured. You c***s came in and spoiled what was an enjoyable exchange.

Radio 4 and red wine!?

Jesus, I live in Comely Bank, and even I find that painfully middle class, and living here is like watching two guys named Finlay comparing agas with the Archers theme playing in the background. At the deli counter in Waitrose.

Then get tae Valvona and Crolla. Support yer local deli, ya glory hunter.

For each Div 1 medal you buy, you can choose a free gift from the list below.

• Season Ticket Holder
  • RCF Pin Badge
  • Div 3 Champions Pennant (very limited number remaining)
  • Beanie Bear
  • Sunglasses
  • Set of 3 bath ducks (very limited number remaining)
  • Keyring (very limited number remaining)
  • Dog lead (very limited number remaining)
  • Ibrox Snow globe
  • Kid's gloves (very limited number remaining)

Dog lead? Not a dog whistle then?

And these bath ducks - tell us more. Are they like the ones the club was selling? ;)