Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I never responded to any post between you and Mark, yet again you're being economical with the truth.

What the Earl of Kink means is that you/we/some nasty bigger boys spoiled his fun by pointing out that he is not, in fact, all that bright.

What the Earl of Kink means is that you/we/some nasty bigger boys spoiled his fun by pointing out that he is not, in fact, all that bright.

I never claimed to be bright or not bright. In the course of tonight we've discussed kitchens, drinking, red wine, radio 4, The Archers and the various ways of spelling 'castle' in French. I may be thick but have managed to cover more topics in one evening than you have done in your entire 8,000 posts.

Do not be a patronising twat.

I thought the tag "Champions" was reserved for the winners of the Premiership (as in Champions of Scotland) ... or do the lower leagues as class their winners as Champions as well??

just goes to show how much you know, and how narrow minded you are. Every league that's won is won by Champions. That's why they are Champions.....because they won their league. Is that simple enough for you, Timothy?

just goes to show how much you know, and how narrow minded you are. Every league that's won is won by Champions. That's why they are Champions.....because they won their league. Is that simple enough for you, Timothy?

Aye good shout. I suggest we go for League of Nations next time. We'd be brilliant champions at that.

Oh dear, oh dear ... just like the rest of them.

Which one are you mock outraged about?

Step away from the wine bottle .... and go to bed.

True to form. You have not one thing interesting to say. Just admit it. All you do here is rehash what you see/read on Rangers Meejia and if that is quiet then so are you.

I suggest you step back from The Big Thread and take an interest in Celtic instead. What do you think? Would that make your nose bleed?

Rico, stop teasing us - what are the free gifts? This could tip the balance for those swithering as to whether they should invest in these future heirlooms...

The other point of clarification - are they filled with milk or plain chocolate?

I'll lay you 10-1 that Kilmarnock don't have medals to that quality.

Do Kilmarnock have any medals? Please enlighten us, Yorkshire WKR.

Comedy, as the Bears pretend not to understand the difference between "Paying some of your bills, by agreement with your creditors" and "Paying none of your bills, and all of your creditors can get to fvck":

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=266389

It's noticeable how far "being a Rangers fan" is now coterminous with "pretending that you don't understand basic notions about debt, even though you do in fact understand basic notions about debt".

To be honest, I'm starting to think that you can't support Rangers unless you're willing to pretend that you don't understand certain basic facts that you do, basically, understand very well.

And you had to edit those three words? Are you sure you're not a plastic?

Oh dear...the old edit post in less words arguement - no sensible reply to the post. I notice no reply to the splendid (and rightfully true) sky sports mainstreammedia screen capture from yesterday.

ETA - Brackets added for clarity ;)

Edited by bairney

I'll lay you 10-1 that Kilmarnock don't have medals to that quality.

Do Kilmarnock have any medals? Please enlighten us, Yorkshire WKR.

You are willing to place a bet that Kilmarnock have never won trophies or leagues which would be rewarded with a medal of better quality?