Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can't agree with this he is one of the more "out there" colourful characters that keep this site from becoming beige

I agree with you. He's a bit off his head at times, but he's also quite savvy IMHO. Doesn't always type English, but his wit isn't too bad.

I agree with you. He's a bit off his head at times, but he's also quite savvy IMHO. Doesn't always type English, but his wit isn't too bad.

hellboy was going off the rails a wee bit lately maybe he needs a break. It's not easy dealing with all the stupid that comes from all the rangers fans on here.

hellboy was going off the rails a wee bit lately maybe he needs a break. It's not easy dealing with all the stupid that comes from all the rangers fans on here.

When was the last time you posted about Hertz? Have you ever posted about your team or are you yet another for whom it's all about The Rangers?

When was the last time you posted about Hertz? Have you ever posted about your team or are you yet another for whom it's all about The Rangers?

it's all about laughing at the joke that is the rangers and the gullible support. Oh and it's hearts not hertz dumb ass

TK's more of a Melchett, imo.

Brilliant. I was wondering what avator to use now St Patrick's day is over. Thanks for the inspiration.

As I'd say of the current board, "Something's the matter. Something sinister and something grotesque. And what's worse is that it's going on right here under my very nose."

There is a ten in a row to stop, that's all that matters MT.... :rolleyes:

The Celtic support are desperate to get this 'ten in a row' ....lol

As soon as Rangers returns to the top tier, we can be assured the Celtic fans will be rolling out the conspiracy nonsense.

Edited by Vanderlei

As soon as Rangers returns to the top tier, we can be assured the Celtic fans will be rolling out the conspiracy nonsense.

The reality is no one outside you lot really gives two fúcks about TIAR.

Edited by Fotbawmad

Ten in a row? Well, much like Fraser Forster going for the clean sheet record, it'd be nice if it happened, but I'll probably manage to restrain my suicidal urges if it doesn't.

Ten in a row? Well, much like Fraser Forster going for the clean sheet record, it'd be nice if it happened, but I'll probably manage to restrain my suicidal urges if it doesn't.

No no.

Don't you see that despite Dave King needing merely to mention the quest to prevent Ten in a Row to become a Rangers fans' hero; it's not Rangers fans that are obsessing over the idea.