Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You might have missed it as it got very little coverage but Rangers just borrowed £1.5 million. I am sure the police were not asking for that much.

What might be true is the police would be looking for a ridiculous amount to cover the game. Was there not a lot of trouble at last years Glasgow Cup Final between the Green Brigade and Union Bears? These two groups have a lot to answer for...both do my head in!!

^^^^^^

Thinks his club still have some of that 1.5m left to spend!

incidentally, i take it you have evidence that the folk involved were all members of the green brigade and union bears?

More obese than fat..

Amen to that Johnny........the fat fecker has got larger breasts than my good lady - and she's not exactly impoverished in that dept. *blows own trumpet for a while* :lol:

NiceTits.jpg

P.S. Before some smart arse asks, NO !, this is not a picture of my missus ! :P

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

:lol: she might be big breasted but ya have to blow your own trumpet mate :("Mark Dingwall confirmed Bachelor" as if the obese c**t has a choice :lol:

Aahhhh, he's in the 'confirmed bachelor' camp. Just like Liberace, Kenneth Williams, Frankie Howerd, Larry Grayson, etcetera, etcetera......................... :o

Probably already been posted but I had to laugh at this.

1970835_709184119102691_1073707624_n.jpg

Salzburg of course play in an outrageous diddy league compared to Sevco who come up against the likes of Stenhousemuir and Brechin :lol:

^^^^^^

Upset we are taking the pish out of the "Confirmed Bachelor"

C'mon Vicky we have discussed the difference between obsession and pointing and laughing ;)

Calvin Klein is bringing out a new scent called "Pointing and Laughing". It's in a blue bottle.

------------------------------------------

Where do you even start with 'supporters' like this. The message is simple...Keep handing over your hard earned money to line the Spivs pockets until you have nothing more to give. Then they will buy the assets at a fraction of their true worth using the money you have given them but hey...at least we will have 'stability' :1eye

Although he's technically correct on the shares angle, we all know that football clubs are "different" from normal businesses.

And as for Easedale he should just ignore any abuse. Stupid twat. :)

Edited by cyderspaceman

Why are they utterly obsessed with competing with Celtc when that destroyed the old club?

Shouldn't they focus more on those silly wee things like making sure their expenditure does not exceed income and not spunking millions of pounds on a useless manager and a load of mercenaries?

Edited by AberdeenBud

I do wish King would stop misusing the word 'compete'. He means 'win'.

This demand that they must, simply must win each division in one go, is the work of spoilt, stupid children.

It shouldn't really strike me anymore when Rangers people talk this way, but it does.

As an adult, I'd be utterly embarrassed to demonstrate that this was how I viewed my football.