Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

They don't really think these things through, do they? :lol:

One of the posters on Page 1 of that hilarious thread seems to have forgotten that had they got past Marseille, they'd still have had to play one of the best AC Milan sides in the last 30 years to win the trophy.

:lol:

One of the posters on Page 1 of that hilarious thread seems to have forgotten that had they got past Marseille, they'd still have had to play one of the best AC Milan sides in the last 30 years to win the trophy.

And Marseille never got stripped of the CL as the backhanders to refs was in the French league only

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That is one of the funniest things I have ever read. U could not make this stuff up

Looks to me like the The Rangers fans take allegations of cheating pretty seriously; feel it devalues competitions and advocate severe punishments.

For other teams, that is.

i was feeling bit down after my club got relegated yesterday. but then this popped up and has cheered me right up. god these people(things) are funny

I see that Rangers have still not retired the number 12 shirt. They don't think much of their fans do they?

Raith are sporting numbers 20 and 29 on their shirts today, it's almost as if Rangers tell their fans anything to explain their lies, even as far as making up non existant rules.

You should thank us for saving you paying out a cup win bonus...

Oh by the way...... we are shocking and Sally is going to need more than fifty million to improve that pile if shite you have.

Better lube up for the Championship berz! :lol::lol:

Edited by GreenockRover

Alright bears, never mind the technicalities and pedantic tittle tattle. How can you watch that and pretend it's Rangers? It must be tearing you apart knowing that when you were SFA members the first time around everyone went up against you with trepidation in their hearts, that can safely be replaced with expectation. The name Rangers used to be revered in the world of football, now it's laughed at.

How does that make you feel? Do you think the club holding the current SFA membership deserve to display the badge?

Edited by stonedsailor