Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I did think that after Mac Goebbels shamed Dhense so often - spectacularly so in February when Philthy couldn't blog for a while as he was off to an IRA rally - that he'd chuck it.

But the soldier bhoy is as shameless as he his stupid. And he is very, very stupid.

I did think that after McCoist shamed all Rangers fans so often - spectacularly so in January, February, March, April, May, August, September, November and December when Ally couldn't manage for a while as he was off to a Greggs - that he'd chuck it.

But the manager from hell is as shameless as he his stupid. And he is very, very stupid. (But very very well paid for it).

Mc Elbows gets a wage increase when sevco play in the championship

I'm fairly sure it was mentioned during the pay decrease saga that McCoist would do to !?

Edited to add: A Google search reveals that his wage will be restored to it's original level when 'Rangers' reach the Top Flight.

Edited by Ned Nederlander

So Dhense made 11 posts in an afternoon;

Normal feels sufficiently confident to come back to The Big Thread after his hiatus.

Johnnbhoy is running round The Rangers threads so fast that you'd think he's dodging being hit by a bar of soap.

Has something happened? Something important?

So Dhense made 11 posts in an afternoon;

Normal feels sufficiently confident to come back to The Big Thread after his hiatus.

Johnnbhoy is running round The Rangers threads so fast that you'd think he's dodging being hit by a bar of soap.

Has something happened? Something important?

:lol:

I am sure that was witty and funny in your head..

Sure it was. Why else would I be teasing you soap-dodgers? Let's face it: you have nothing to offer on the thread or the forum.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Rangers have announced an 18% season ticket increase. "TakingRaith Rovers to extra time doesn't come cheap" insists a club spokesman.— Oldfirmfacts(@Oldfirmfacts1)

Bit early for renewals, no? :unsure:

What's happened to the 1,200 day review?

Rangers have announced an 18% season ticket increase. "TakingRaith Rovers to extra time doesn't come cheap" insists a club spokesman.— Oldfirmfacts(@Oldfirmfacts1)

Bit early for renewals, no? :unsure:

What's happened to the 1,200 day review?

Have to get the cash off them before they book their "lavish" holidays "Doon ra whatter".

Gonna be lean times in Rothesay and Largs this year.

As opposed to your wonderful contribution tonight.. which was

1. Spell 3 user names wrong in an awful attempt of trying to be witty and funny,

2. Even when Doing 1. you fucked it up, its Norman I think you refer to WRK not Normal,

3. You informed us a Celtic poster had posted 11 times in an afternoon,

4. you followed me around the forum as I was dodging soap, oh my sides...

Tell us more how sevco are like a Rolls Royce.... :1eye

A grand job in showing that Kincardine hasn't wound you up Dougal, a grand job...

A grand job in showing that Kincardine hasn't wound you up Dougal, a grand job...

Laughing at someone being pathetic is getting wound up now? Fair enough. I can never keep up with the speed sevco fans redefine things. Do you have a glossary per chance?

ETA. You'll be no doubt thrilled to know that according to your fancy new definition you are continually winding everyone up.

Edited by aofjays