Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This is Not Just Your Seat....it is Charles Green's

You are keeping it warm for the generations genetic mutations to come.

Because The Rangers Football Club is bigger than Third Lanark.

We are a team with over 50 thousand 50 overpaid mediocre journeymen.

One footballing family distressed in light blue.

Turning up to play our part every Saturday afternoon and floodlit night, and then leaving 15 minutes before the full-time whistle.

Season after season For nearly two seasons now (and sometimes four seasons bookings for Ian Black in one game).

Warming Hitting up in the training ground, the park; with teammates, with friends.

Celebrating every goal, every victory, every piece of silverware (Ian Black had a line on with Raith Rovers and Dundee United to win).

Never giving up, even when the odds are stacked against us we have the second largest player budget in the country and should be too embarrassed to even run onto the pitch given some recent results.

This is a place where legends never die paid their taxes (allegedly).

Where even the players are lifelong fandans.

But we are all just custodians playing our 90 minutes and then passing it forward being awarded a penalty in the 2nd minute of injury time.

Together we can make sure there's always a Rangers (oops....too late).

Renew your ticket for the coming season (we've got yachts in Monaco to maintain!).

Edited by Drooper

:lol: Wonderful comeback, the usual stuff when the truth is pointed out to you cretins... "Rattled, bothered..I get to you". I am also seething and incandescent with rage and choking on my own anger that you type your ramblings in a blue font :1eye:lol:

There are very few people who miss you after you died... Sevco are just a laughing stock....Deal with it...

What makes you think he's a Sevco fan? The against all odds bit in his sig shows that can't be true.

The celtic ceo said virtually the same thing, he even used the 'back' word

The celtic main shareholder joined in.

Are you suggesting that not only the people that run celtic are out of tocuh with the main support but the players are too? :unsure2:

The people who run Celtic see things from a business perspective first, and a football perspective second.

The people who follow Celtic see things from a football perspective first, and a business perspective second.

There is a lot of grey areas where both the above cross over, but really it should be no surprise that the business people see good business but the football people see bad football when it comes to the subject of Rangers and their position in Scottish football. The "Old Firm" got that tag for a reason, and there can be no question that the duopoly they created was very good for both teams for a very long time. I'm not sure how effective it will be in future. To me, the business people are being lazy and just hoping it will return and continue to sustain two sides without much effort as it done in the past.

When have the odds ever been against Rangers?

The very fact they're unprepared for anything other than a completely stacked deck is one the main reasons for the ongoing financial clusterfuck.

Surely no-one actually believes this pish.

Bendy seems to have gone missing since the "wee hibs" triumphed. :rolleyes:

Tbh watching that had the opposite effect on me, if i want the club to pull through then i can't and won't give those b******* another penny.

If other rangers fans follow your example, how do you for see the club pulling through?

To be honest there are many who want a return on both sides, reading through the same debate on KDS it is easy to see a large swath of their fans are utterly bored with the complete lack of competition and are under some illusion that having this fixture back will provide that, in truth it wont, it will be many many years before Rangers will be able to compete with celtic, the real competition will be for 2nd spot, Rangers like any other team will be on the end of quite a few humiliating thrashings at the hands of celtic with the odd upset but the atmosphere will be horrible and poisonous and for this reason I am not looking forward to it at all.

There are also quite a few celtic fans on the other side dreaming that United or Aberdeen will provide competition in the league, this again is pie in the sky nonsense, however both of these views make it clear that all celtic fans yearn for competition, they are bored, the premiership however will not deliver this, it will be a one horse race for the foreseeable future.

Your missing out a THIRD side Tedi. The SFA.

The bawbags in charge of the game have sat back and dined out on the false manifestation of what is known as The Old Firm "rivalry". They have mis-sold it as an "atmospheric sporting goliath" to the ever pandering media moguls greedy for ratings at any cost. They have assisted in the over-hype to the extent that the gruesome twosome believe what they read about themselves from lazy, spoon fed hacks who are happy to toe the line.

Thee reality is that the "rivalry" is way way beyond football for THE MAJORITY, who are in fact neds, knuckledraggers and socio-political activists who masquerade as football fans.

Competition in Scotland will only happen when finances level out further. When institutions finally wake up to the false profit predictions of waffle mongers like King and Green and Whyte and Murray et al.

Hopefully the days of excessive over spending at the top are at an end and while the likes of Aberdeen and Dundee Utd need to see an increase in their income to get closer to Celtic it is by no means implausible to say that genuine competition CAN be had at the very top.........with or without The Rangers or it's next incarnation.

I speak only for myself here, other fans have to follow their hearts....

That's fine, so if they follow their hearts and your example, what will the club need to do financially to survive not having that cash injection?

what gets forgotten is the solid base or constant of a football club in most cases if not all cases are the supporters.

if the club fails to listen to the majority of the support and fails because of it, so be it.

But if it fails, then it dies and so there is no club?

That's fine, so if they follow their hearts and your example, what will the club need to do financially to survive not having that cash injection?

You're a smart person (as you like reminding everyone) so i'm sure you can work out the options without my help.

Just noticed where your location is and realised I'm being unfair, I'll put it into a better context for you. You know how when sometimes a horse and cart tips into a ditch and people slow down to see what happened? It's a bit like that only with automobiles and paved roads....

If a horse and cart tipped into a ditch i doubt you'd need to slow down to see what had happened.

Your analogies are shit.

I've said a few times before that I miss the excitement of OF games - even the ones that were murder on the eyes in terms of football were usually still pretty compelling and dramatic.

However, I've also pointed out that it's nobody's fault that Old Rangers died but their own, and that scamming the rules to wedge the NewCo into the top flight would've been a slap in the face to every paying customer in the country. If the choice is between missing a few games and abandoning the concept of competitive sport, then the games have to go by the wayside, and we wouldn't have had to make that choice if the OldCo hadn't spent money like an alcoholic trophy wife with OCD.

It'd certainly be entertaining to have the NewCo in the top flight, although I'm not sure whether it'll happen any time soon due to the NewCo's inherited money-spunking habits. But let's not pretend that there's a single Celtic fan in the country who wants them in the SPFL "for competition".

I'd welcome them into the SPFL because it's three more big match days a year; a certain nine points and a +12 goal difference guaranteed for at least the next five years, if not ten, and because it'll be hilarious watching them scrapping to avoid the playoffs and getting repeatedly horsed by half the teams in the league.

Just imagine how funny all the "On our way back"/"We're going to destroy you all" patter is going to be, coming off the back of yet another 4-0 scudding at e.g. McDairmid Park or Pittodrie. It's going to by hysterical, assuming that they survive that long and don't blow all their money on hotel rooms and mediocre midfielders.

Nice to see the BRALT back to the form it has been for just about Rangers entire 22 month membership of the SFA, Rangers fans bringing out childish trolls, posting in crayon and getting personal whilst the Ps&Ds who rise to the bait are no better. One thing that you Rangers fans are good at is dragging the conversation down blind alleys. Kudos.

Just a wee reminder, your SFA membership may only be 22 month old but your view of yourselves which dates back over a century is being smashed to pieces, you are no longer a big player in the Scottish game and whilst you are throwing your cash at a long line of chancers waiting patiently for their turn on the cash cow's titty you never will be. Carry on, I'm sure the lurkers are loving this.

Your missing out a THIRD side Tedi. The SFA.

The bawbags in charge of the game have sat back and dined out on the false manifestation of what is known as The Old Firm "rivalry". They have mis-sold it as an "atmospheric sporting goliath" to the ever pandering media moguls greedy for ratings at any cost. They have assisted in the over-hype to the extent that the gruesome twosome believe what they read about themselves from lazy, spoon fed hacks who are happy to toe the line.

Thee reality is that the "rivalry" is way way beyond football for THE MAJORITY, who are in fact neds, knuckledraggers and socio-political activists who masquerade as football fans.

Competition in Scotland will only happen when finances level out further. When institutions finally wake up to the false profit predictions of waffle mongers like King and Green and Whyte and Murray et al.

Hopefully the days of excessive over spending at the top are at an end and while the likes of Aberdeen and Dundee Utd need to see an increase in their income to get closer to Celtic it is by no means implausible to say that genuine competition CAN be had at the very top.........with or without The Rangers or it's next incarnation.

Man are you gonna get yourself in trouble!! You can't go round shouting 'The Emperors have no clothes on'. Jesus Man , do you not realise what would happen if the succulent lamb munchers were found to be publicly condemning 'vile and disgusting behaviour' while counting out the dosh in the boardroom with the proceeds of keeping the proles at each other's throats?

You support a diddy club, you must aspire to be like the Toxic Twins. Can you imagine if the Arabs, Sheep and others looked to Glagow and thought why would I want to emulate those self seeking, arrogant feckers. Get a grip, stop rocking the boat and get back to worshipping the bile ridden, sectarian promoting hate festival that we miss so much.

Nice to see the BRALT back to the form it has been for just about Rangers entire 22 month membership of the SFA, Rangers fans bringing out childish trolls, posting in crayon and getting personal whilst the Ps&Ds who rise to the bait are no better. One thing that you Rangers fans are good at is dragging the conversation down blind alleys. Kudos.

Just a wee reminder, your SFA membership may only be 22 month old but your view of yourselves which dates back over a century is being smashed to pieces, you are no longer a big player in the Scottish game and whilst you are throwing your cash at a long line of chancers waiting patiently for their turn on the cash cow's titty you never will be. Carry on, I'm sure the lurkers are loving this.

Rangers have the same SFA membership the club first obtained about 140 years ago.