Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You 'forget' - how apt. Now, Craig doesn't need to have anything to do with Scottish football, but he can still own the land and premises that occupy your stadia.....Is my logic getting through or are you still in denial?

I hate to spoil a good conspiracy theory, but Ibrox and Murray Park are shown as assets on the last Rangers (group) balance sheet, dated June 2013. That is, they are owned by Rangers International or one of its subsidiaries, not by any third party.

While I can (just about) believe that the directors might put their names to a false set of accounts, with the huge attendant risks, it's inconceivable that their auditors, Deloittes, would.sign them off.

I hate to spoil a good conspiracy theory, but Ibrox and Murray Park are shown as assets on the last Rangers (group) balance sheet, dated June 2013. That is, they are owned by Rangers International or one of its subsidiaries, not by any third party.

While I can (just about) believe that the directors might put their names to a false set of accounts, with the huge attendant risks, it's inconceivable that their auditors, Deloittes, would.sign them off.

The article from the Herald posted earlier says the ownership is being disputed in the court case.

You 'forget' - how apt. Now, Craig doesn't need to have anything to do with Scottish football, but he can still own the land and premises that occupy your stadia.....Is my logic getting through or are you still in denial?

I have never been in denial about Whyte. I am just not sure whether the Bus boys are working for Green...Whyte or both Green and Whyte.

It was miles off anything I said at any stage which is why I said it wasn't even a paraphrase, let alone a quote.

Just some more of the dishonest shit I'd thought you were growing out of, to be honest. Fat chance.

You absolutely detested getting called WKR lite so don't try to pretend otherwise.

Re Green and Whyte.........nice to see the Swamp does do some digging at last.....

GREENWHITESTAR UK PLC
C/O LAXEY PARTNERS (UK) LTD PRINCES HOUSE
38 JERMYN STREET
LONDON
UNITED KINGDOM
SW1Y 6DN
(263 companies also use this postcode)

Legal Information
Company Registration No.:08922456
Incorporation Date:4 Mar 2014
2 Months old
Financial Year End:28 Feb

You absolutely detested getting called WKR lite so don't try to pretend otherwise.

Well it got on my tits, but most of the things you say do that. I'm guessing that's why you say them and you'll claim some kind of victory as a result.

The reasons it bugged me are not as you suggest however. Therefore, we simply have more of your trademark stupid dishonesty.

Well it got on my tits, but most of the things you say do that. I'm guessing that's why you say them and you'll claim some kind of victory as a result.

The reasons it bugged me are not as you suggest however. Therefore, we simply have more of your trademark stupid dishonesty.

I don't know MhTh. I remember only yesterday you claiming a letter wouldn't hurt ;)

You claimed you were going to support a local English club...you were wavering between Huddersfield or Sheffield Wednesday. So you have stated they are local to you so i am assume you are living in that area. :rolleyes:

But i have to say this bit i have quoted coming from you almost defies belief. Have you no recollection of the hatred that you have spewed out all over this thread directed at one club? I honestly had to stop reading your posts on Rangers the other day as you are quite clearly teetering on the edge.

You assumed....wrongly, yet again. I believe, in context, even if I had used the word "local", it would have implied somewhat closer than my hometown team.

Maybe some of the more sensible posters on here could suggest a reason why, when deciding on a new team to follow, Sheff Wed or Huddersfield might be obvious choices for a man who had followed Killie for over forty years?

Again with the "hatred". And you reckon I'm the one with a problem. It's a fucking game, not a way of life, you know. For most of us, anyway.

You had to stop reading yesterday purely because you'd made such a rip-roaring cúnt of your much-vaunted Sheffield connection that even Tedi and bennett couldn't bring themselves to back you up.

Will add your use of the "two wrongs don't make a right" to your "I'm friends with some", are you intending going down the "the stereotypes I use are so old they are not offensive any more" or the "I don't find it offensive so it's not offensive" excuses?

For one who is so vehemently against bigotry in what ever guise it is presented, not to see that he tars himself with the same brush I find a tad odd. Is it only bigotry when it is not done by you?

I'll ask you the same thing as I have asked the berrz on here many times. How does despising bigotry make someone a bigot?

Oh, and you could maybe take some lessons in the correct use of quotation marks.

You assumed....wrongly, yet again. I believe, in context, even if I had used the word "local", it would have implied somewhat closer than my hometown team.

Maybe some of the more sensible posters on here could suggest a reason why, when deciding on a new team to follow, Sheff Wed or Huddersfield might be obvious choices for a man who had followed Killie for over forty years?

Again with the "hatred". And you reckon I'm the one with a problem. It's a fucking game, not a way of life, you know. For most of us, anyway.

You had to stop reading yesterday purely because you'd made such a rip-roaring cúnt of your much-vaunted Sheffield connection that even Tedi and bennett couldn't bring themselves to back you up.

Blue and white stripes?

I was under the impression he lived in North Yorkshire and York City was his most closely local team.

Could be wrong though.

Back in the day, MT. Back in the day. Watched City beat Arsenal, draw with Liverpool, rack up a record total for the old Fourth Division...

Early 80's to late 90's, used to go pretty regularly. In the 80's I still got to see Killie pretty regular - as a BR Travelcard holder, travel was free, so got to a fair few games, including some away trips for the first time.

Things change, life happens when you're making other plans, etc. - now live a bit further from any team, and work is pretty weekend-intensive, so any games I do get to are a wee bit ad-hoc.