Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What if you're an atheist, who's the judge then?

Even if you're an atheist (as I am), you have to accept the remote possibility that God really does exist. If so, he will presumably judge us, and we'll be in trouble ...

However, at least I can say in mitigation that I wasn't a Rangers supporter.

Even if you're an atheist (as I am), you have to accept the remote possibility that God really does exist. If so, he will presumably judge us, and we'll be in trouble ...

However, at least I can say in mitigation that I wasn't a Rangers supporter.

I'll be all right, mate. God is no doubt a Mason.

As i said before nothing that we've never heard before from you but as i also stated, if Das was so sickened by everything at Rangers why wait until after the EBT case upheld in our favour, why not walk away then. Why not turn his back when Whyte withheld the PAYE. I would bet that if everything was settled at the club over the last year or so then he would still be a fan. So please keep banging on about all this, it means nothing to me because the titles and trophies are still in place and the club continuity is fully recognised by those that matter and guess what, you don't matter. That's the reality of the whole situation.

It is a bit crazy to wait til now.

That's 3 different clubs in 3 years.

Surprised you want him.

What rubbish.

Regardless of the legality or otherwise of the EBT scheme, there were deliberate irregularities in the disclosure of player contracts to the game's authorities. Rangers were very fortunate that it was decided they couldn't be retrospectively punished for this.

What's worse?

Being found to have broken the rules but effectively arguing that there is nothing in the rules to say that breaking the rules is against the rules. And therefore keeping your ill-gotten baubles, getting it directly and firmly up everybody else. At least for now.

or

Getting the appropriate punishment having the trinkets removed, a ceremonial de-bagging and a clean fresh start.

Of course option a) sounds like the ticket but look where the shambles are now. By not having a catharsis the greed, arrogance and unjustified pride in permanently stained success remains. Which continues to be their undoing.

When things have calmed down, years into the future. When pundits are comparing total victories: Celtic 93, The Rangers 94* there'll be that wee asterisk after the current currant total. Followed by the famous Aberdeen on 95 of course.

That pause, the acknowledgment that for a period of just over 10 years, every goal, every victory, every kick of the ball was invalid, has been cheapened and sullied by the greatest shame every to he perpetrated to the Scottish game.

On reflection, most reasonable folk wouldn't want want anything to do with these accomplishments. Or the thing, the institution, the club, the company, the holding company, team, shirt, badge or nest of unholy vipers that still cling to these empty and worthless 'achievements'.

But then i'm not one of ra peepell and i wouldn't feel smug about a victory that has left you tarnished, broken, humiliated and rigorously pumped of all your money.

Edited by williemillersmoustache

How many law lords have you experienced?

Thats Benny...........

WTAF? They cheated, were caught, and now say they didn't cheat :D ?

I really really hope King breaks the laws of several countries and get power at Ibrox. That may be even funnier than the corrupt house/business burners they already have .

Learned law lord over someone from Dundee, my experience tells me who I should believe ;)

Tedi

How many law lords do you know that were once professional footballers and therefore have suitable experience of the difference that individual players can make?

I am sure that my own club would benefit if we employed a couple of the Bayern players on contracts that we could only pay for by defrauding the EU CFP.

Edited by strichener

If you are happy to quote this report then you must be willing accept all its contents, including the part about no advantage gained on the field of play.

Go on then, Tedi - quote that part. It's an easy demonstration of the comprehension powers of the average berr.

He knows fine what I meant, however this will not stop him trying to bore me to death with WKR pedantry.

Learned law lord over someone from Dundee, my experience tells me who I should believe ;)

There is a difference - a substantial one, at that - between saying that it could not be proven that sporting advantage was gained, and saying that this was not the case. Combined with the 250k fine, the summary basically reads: rangers cheated, but they were shit at it.

You are becoming more and more desperate in your desire to suspend whatever critical faculties you may once have had.

"rangers won the EBT case" - there were dozens of cases, and rangers were found to be liable in a sizeable minority of them. Only in those cases where documents were, purely by chance, unavailable, were they not found liable. Those cases are currently subject to appeal.

It's becoming more and more obvious that this lot were a major part of your identity, and when your denial eventually wears thin, reality is going to hit you like a fucking hammer.

Please don't resign from P&B at that point, as you will provide us with the meltdown to end them all.

Still, 56 titles, eh? :lol::lol::lol:

What's worse?

Being found to have broken the rules but effectively arguing that there is nothing in the rules to say that breaking the rules is against the rules. And therefore keeping your ill-gotten baubles, getting it directly and firmly up everybody else. At least for now.

or

Getting the appropriate punishment having the trinkets removed, a ceremonial de-bagging and a clean fresh start.

Of course option a) sounds like the ticket but look where the shambles are now. By not having a catharsis the greed, arrogance and unjustified pride in permanently stained success remains. Which continues to be their undoing.

When things have calmed down, years into the future. When pundits are comparing total victories: Celtic 93, The Rangers 94* there'll be that wee asterisk after the current currant total. Followed by the famous Aberdeen on 95 of course.

That pause, the acknowledgment that for a period of just over 10 years, every goal, every victory, every kick of the ball was invalid, has been cheapened and sullied by the greatest shame every to he perpetrated to the Scottish game.

On reflection, most reasonable folk wouldn't want want anything to do with these accomplishments. Or the thing, the institution, the club, the company, the holding company, team, shirt, badge or nest of unholy vipers that still cling to these empty and worthless 'achievements'.

But then i'm not one of ra peepell and i wouldn't feel smug about a victory that has left you tarnished, broken, humiliated and rigorously pumped of all your money.

Excellent post, WMM - you sound nearly as acerbic as me!

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

It is a bit crazy to wait til now.

That's 3 different clubs in 3 years.

Surprised you want him.

I've only ever supported the one club. The way I see it, I won't have become a Hearts supporter until I've cheered the team on in a match for the first time. I've a wee bit of waiting to do yet. Technically, I'm between clubs and when I get there it will only have been my second club in 14yrs.

You mean the Law Lord who parroted out what the SFA concocted into their new rules & regulations before the SPL commission ever took place that made sure that Rangers always got a favourable outcome even though it was well established that breaching the rules is actually cheating.

Same old Tedi posting the same repetitive pish he got his arse handed back well skelped. :lol:

Nope WKR, the word cheated does not exist in that report, no matter how much you wish it did, the fact you are still raging about it after so long is still pleasing.

I'm glad that shower of cheats went to wall.

May Sevco dutifully follow.

Nope WKR, the word cheated does not exist in that report, no matter how much you wish it did, the fact you are still raging about it after so long is still pleasing.

So, what was the 250k fine for, then?

Seriously, I'd love to know how you're going to run with this one. I smell meltdown, to be honest, but go on - see if you can have a good stab at it without summoning the usual wagon-circlers.

I've only ever supported the one club. The way I see it, I won't have become a Hearts supporter until I've cheered the team on in a match for the first time. I've a wee bit of waiting to do yet. Technically, I'm between clubs and when I get there it will only have been my second club in 14yrs.

So who did you support at the time of the 2 Rangers??

Did you support the club in Liquidation?

Did you support the club getting voted into the forth tier?

Genuinely would like to know this.

paranoia.jpg

Stupid is what stupid does Tedi, and you've went true to form after posting unsubstantiated nonsense by avoiding replies to your post asking for you to clarify why you think your old club wasn't guilty of BREACHING THE RULES. Do explain what your interpretation of breaching the rules is according to the mind of Tedi ?

My interpretation is that breaching the rules is cheating by not playing by the rules.