Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I love The Big Thread and am amused each day about how posting about Rangers make folk feel important.

I too, love the BRALT. Making this post does not make feel 'important'. Reading other posts makes me :) and occasionally :lol: and sometimes even :thumsup2 . In fact I feel a big :lol::thumsup2:P coming on soon.

I sense resentment, 'cos you can't join in, given your choice of football entity.

This may well be myth but there's this idea that a Jewish man's morning prayer goes long the lines of, "Blessed art thou, O Lord our God, King of the universe, who hast not made me a woman."

Now while I eschew misogyny and discrimination I do wake up with a smile each day and think, despite the vicissitudes of the past few years, "Thank f**k I am neither a Plastic nor a Diddy".

This may well be myth but there's this idea that a Jewish man's morning prayer goes long the lines of, "Blessed art thou, O Lord our God, King of the universe, who hast not made me a woman."

Now while I eschew misogyny and discrimination I do wake up with a smile each day and think, despite the vicissitudes of the past few years, "Thank f**k I am neither a Plastic nor a Diddy".

No need to bring religion into it. You ARE a diddy ...................FACT :P

^^^^ Diddy :P

So much effort expended to so little effect.

Must do better Kinky. :rolleyes:

And finally one day you'll wake up to find that you aren't a Rangers supporter any more either. :)

Good, no players left Ibrokes allowing the spivs to keep the lights on for another few weeks more. :)

I do wonder if the skin flints added an extra decimal point to the value of each of their players scaring off any club from offering a pittance.

Anyhoo a fire sale of their most expensive earners might have solved the problem financially and now they may stand to lose them through an admin event and get bugger all except a big fat zero pounds. :)

'A plea of not guilty to a charge of attempting to pervert the course of justice, by pretending to police that he did not live in the UK and was visiting the country for a catering course, was accepted by prosecutors.'

:lol::lol: :lol:

Aye Johnny cooking the books at Ibrokes has become a world renowned course. :lol: